+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
hi infoharry,

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately, I have applied for the evaluation update to add another credential and I think until the evaluation update will not be finalized ( which may take up to 2 months), I cannot add recipient of the old ECA report which was sent to me and IRCC. So I am in a dilemma that should I send the original report or the print of pdf file.

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
hi infoharry,

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately, I have applied for the evaluation update to add another credential and I think until the evaluation update will not be finalized ( which may take up to 2 months), I cannot add recipient of the old ECA report which was sent to me and IRCC. So I am in a dilemma that should I send the original report or the print of pdf file.
i believe whatever you may send, they have all on the record. either you send the old report or wait for new. but waiting for new may take long and if you receive notification of interest and all process ahead have time limits

Reactions: usaid75

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guys! I'm a newbie here.
I received NOI from AINP on 12 March and I provided my EE profile & letter of NOI they've sent.
After a few hours, I received an auto reply including an attached file of document checklist and application form. Is this the "invitation to apply? or should I wait for another mail from them?
Hi, I also received that auto reply, but there is no attachment at all! Could you please clarify about that? Should I wait for another email from them?

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
No
Hi, I also received that auto reply, but there is no attachment at all! Could you please clarify about that? Should I wait for another email from them?
it’s not invitation to apply it’s just notification of interest

Like ee profile candidates are searched by an automated software deping on the shortage of people occupation in demand...let’s say there is shortage of noc code 1111...the system will simply send notification of interest to candidates with noc code 1111....

Second is you accept the email and reply them

Then they send you email with two forms attached in it

Then you have 30 days to fill those forms and send them back with the documents they asked for

Next they receive it
Give file number
Check the documents
Maybe call for interview
Later they give 600 points

Then comes the federal government
Selection in pool let’s say 350+600
Total 950 good score to be selected in pool

After that invitation to apply

Then more documents

Documents re verification by federal government

Then Pcc biometric medical etc

Then copr

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
No

it’s not invitation to apply it’s just notification of interest

Like ee profile candidates are searched by an automated software deping on the shortage of people occupation in demand...let’s say there is shortage of noc code 1111...the system will simply send notification of interest to candidates with noc code 1111....

Second is you accept the email and reply them

Then they send you email with two forms attached in it

Then you have 30 days to fill those forms and send them back with the documents they asked for

Next they receive it
Give file number
Check the documents
Maybe call for interview
Later they give 600 points

Then comes the federal government
Selection in pool let’s say 350+600
Total 950 good score to be selected in pool

After that invitation to apply

Then more documents

Documents re verification by federal government

Then Pcc biometric medical etc

Then copr
Appreciated!
Just a bit confused. I sent the acceptance email to them and I received an auto reply after that without any attachments. So, should I wait for another email from them or should I contact them now?
Sorry for any inconvenience!

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
No
Appreciated!
Just a bit confused. I sent the acceptance email to them and I received an auto reply after that without any attachments. So, should I wait for another email from them or should I contact them now?
Sorry for any inconvenience!
first email subject should be ...receipt...if so then it does not have any docs attached

Then second email has subject stating...expression of interest package. This email has an attachment

Reactions: pedro2121

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can someone please guide me with following question?
My job is considered as regulated one in Alberta. Considering the point that my work experience and education has not been verified by any Canadian organizations ( I have only WES report), is there any chance to get nominated after submitting documents? Is anybody here with the same situation and get nominated and gain that 600 points?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone

Please for those who have submitted their documents to AINP, are we expected to submit our payslips and possibly bank statements at this stage? I have been unable to get my bank statements since my employer didn't give payslips back when I was with them.

I really need someone to help clear the air on that. I got my NOI on the 26th accepted on the 27th and got sent the application document on the 28th. The only thing outstanding is the bank statements as proof that I was earning regular income

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone

Please for those who have submitted their documents to AINP, are we expected to submit our payslips and possibly bank statements at this stage? I have been unable to get my bank statements since my employer didn't give payslips back when I was with them.

I really need someone to help clear the air on that. I got my NOI on the 26th accepted on the 27th and got sent the application document on the 28th. The only thing outstanding is the bank statements as proof that I was earning regular income
Payslips or bank statement not required to be sent

kumar2222

Apr 25, 2018
Hi - Can anyone tell what should I add for the following for AINP submission -
1. Language test - I dont have original TRF
2. ECA - I only have PDF version.

What should i be doing for these as i have limited time now. Thanks.

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019

I have submitted a copy of Ielts and a pdf copy of eca..I confirmed from the Alberta office

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019

I have submitted a copy of Ielts and a pdf copy of eca..I confirmed from the Alberta office officially, they said a copy will work.
As they have direct online access to these documents.
So you can submit a copy