+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP nominated candidates march 2019

PPP89

Feb 13, 2019
By that u mean I would need to mention province Alberta as well for my sister am I right plz do help
Yup! Exactly. There will be questions in the application where you will put those info. Did you receive nomination already?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Yup! Exactly. There will be questions in the application where you will put those info. Did you receive nomination already?
Not yet I haven't applied my federal express entry form yet. I was asking do we have to specify that our relative lives in Alberta when we fill up our Federal Express Entry form (EE) the first form. Did u mention about your aunt when you filled up express entry form. Plz help. I am going to fill that form and enter the pool soon

Last edited:

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hey when we fill EE profile for the first time do we have to show where are our relatives living in Canada..plz help
Hi, I don’t have family and relatives living in Alberta. My agent was the one who initially created my EE profile, so I’m really not well-versed when it comes to this matter.

Reactions: Hussain91

ZeeKay11

Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone can you guys post your CRS score and noc so we can have a idea about AINP. Also did anyone have a relative in Alberta and got preferred. Also do we have to upload location of our relative when we upload our EE profile so the province can know plz do help
CRS 446
NOC 1122
awaiting since 3.5 months. No updates regarding nomination yet.
No relative or connection to Alberta.

ZeeKay11

Apr 10, 2018
I did receive NOI in Feb of this year. They sent me a checklist then sent over the required documents to AINP office within 30 days from the date of NOI. Got nominated in March. I got 600 points from PNP in April, same month I received ITA. I just completed my medical and biometrics last week.

I do not have study ties with Alberta. My category is EE-PNP outland.

Hope this helps. ;)
Waao that was quick. I received email regarding 'Package received' after 3 months of NOI. I am also from EE

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
CRS 446
NOC 1122
awaiting since 3.5 months. No updates regarding nomination yet.
No relative or connection to Alberta.
Hope for the best I have seen people at 320 and 400 receive invitation as well. Are you married if yes if you haven't applied your spouse as a secondary applicant do that and make her give IELTS and do a Eca that would increase your points by 12 or 13 this will help you mostly get an ita in few draws

ZeeKay11

Apr 10, 2018
N
Hope for the best I have seen people at 320 and 400 receive invitation as well. Are you married if yes if you haven't applied your spouse as a secondary applicant do that and make her give IELTS and do a Eca that would increase your points by 12 or 13 this will help you mostly get an ita in few draws
I am single. I am waiting since October, 2018 (my CRS was 453 at that time, now 446) but could not take ITA due to lack of funds. Now I have the funds but the cutt off is high.

Diana124

Mar 14, 2019
N

I am single. I am waiting since October, 2018 (my CRS was 453 at that time, now 446) but could not take ITA due to lack of funds. Now I have the funds but the cutt off is high.
Have you tried other PNP programs. You might be able to get through

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
N

Try for SNIP or Prince Edward Island. Or you can get married to a girl who is graduated and a good English soeakes