+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Age Limit for Student Visa

damon481

Dec 21, 2018
Friends Could you please share your views regarding Student visa after 6 Year work experience?

My Career profile

Course & College - PG Dip in International Fashion Management (1 year) @ George brown college ,toronto ,canada

Education Profile
10th 2006 80%
12th 2008 63%
Degree 2011 April 73 % (Bachelor Fashion Technology ,3 Years)
IELTS - 6.5 (L 7.5 ,S 6 ,W,6,R 6.5)

Experience Profile
2011 - 2012 - Junior Apparel Merchandiser
2012 - 2014 - Apparel Merchandiser
2014 - present - Apparel brand consultant

done some volunteering works(Have certificates ) for non -profit textile & handicrafts societies and also have the portfolio regarding the freelance works done.

Finance details
Total course fee - 15,000CD
planning to pay 1 sem fee of 7500 CD + 10500 CD for GIC Account(Living expense)

Family living in own property,,property and land documents are in mother's name.
Father is doing business(Contractor) around 30 - 40 Lacs yearly turnover through his bank account (Have the Form 16 TDS Certificates).

Came to Know that its hard to get Study permit in canada due to my previous study gap,,My Consultant told me we can file it 50-50 chance,Could you please your views in my case.looking forward

Regards

Hi Buddy,

Could you please revert and let me know that you were able to get study visa or not since, I have the same query.
Will wait for your response.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Hi Piyush, we both are sailing in the same ship, so I can suggest you. If you have not already researched about colleges, please go to the above link, you can find the list of colleges with provinces. First choose a province and then you will get the list of colleges. The most preferred are Ontario and British columbia. Go to each individual website and find a course of your choice. I heard that there is no age limit and also for visa gap is not a matter, only that you should be able to get letter of acceptance from a college. One college I found is Langara. I am in the middle of writing a mail to them. I will surely update if I get an response. all the best.
Hi,
I am planning for PG courses, I am 31 years old and opting for study loan, Do these factors create any problem for visa approval?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi,
I am planning for PG courses, I am 31 years old and opting for study loan, Do these factors create any problem for visa approval?
For a study permit age is not usually a problem and plenty people late 30/40s have come on here with similar question. As long as qualifications and work experience are all relevant to any course that you plan to take. Plus of course English language ability and demonstrating how attending a course in Canada helps your prospects on return to your home country.

Reactions: arindam.d

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
For a study permit age is not usually a problem and plenty people late 30/40s have come on here with similar question. As long as qualifications and work experience are all relevant to any course that you plan to take. Plus of course English language ability and demonstrating how attending a course in Canada helps your prospects on return to your home country.
thanks a lot .

Humblecrown

Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

Pls, how can someone apply for the student visa?
Am 25 and I want to go for my PGD programme in mechanical engineering am currently in Nigeria but I wish to get the rest of my degree In Canada.

Nehabhagat

Feb 5, 2019
Dear All,

I want to apply for Student Visa, and I want to know what is the age limit for it. I am 33 years old can I apply ?
I visited some consultants, few told me it doesn't matter and few told me after 30 immigration ppl doesn't accept your application.

Now I am confused ::), please guide me what to do now ?

Thanking you in advance.
Waiting for reply.
I am 31 i recently got my visa for mayintake so there is no age limit go for it

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I was in my 40's. No age limit, just make sure you satisfy all the requirements and age will not be a factor.

TAYLOR44

Jul 7, 2019
T
People with more than 10 years are trying to study in Canada. With such a deadly profile why you need to fear I did not understand. Forget about all consultants. Please go to IDP, they will process your application free of cost, maybe many people do not know this..[/QU COULD U PLS THROW MORE LIGHT ON THIS?

aminoel1

May 19, 2020
guys anybody knows whats the age limit or is there any! for applying to universities with a diploma? I heard its 21 I wanna know if its true cuz I am turning 22 this august :(