+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After refusal asylum

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
you can always cross the border to the us illegally and get a chance at a whole nother asylum process. not ideal, but if your only other option is getting killed definitely worth it.
in 6 months they'll give you a work permit and a ssn you can work and live like everyone else ish and if rejected you can keep appealing for a decade

Reactions: jerrymsigwa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I assume you are planning on becoming a Canadian PR and citizen. Think you will find that encouraging people to waste taxpayer dollars by appealing for a decade is not something that you should be encouraging. The money is coming out of your pocket as well and could go to things like more doctors/nurses in your area or repairs to local schools.

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I assume you are planning on becoming a Canadian PR and citizen. Think you will find that encouraging people to waste taxpayer dollars by appealing for a decade is not something that you should be encouraging. The money is coming out of your pocket as well and could go to things like more doctors/nurses in your area or repairs to local schools.
Not sure if that's addressed to me.
But if it is, let me tell you, I would much rather my taxes go to saving someone's life and give his family and himself a good safe life .
My taxes often goes to the dumbest things ever to entitle this group or that based in their sex race or whatever else they come up or to protect orcas in the ocean among some other crazy stuff

Yeah I don't think it's unpatriotic to try to save someone's life, but rather, I find you putting these taxes that you are not in control of anyhow over someone life. That's gotta be the most ''uncanadian" thing I've heard in a bit.

Put all the morality aside, I actually advised him to go to the us where he would starve to death unless he works and pays taxes so in reality he wouldn't remotely be hurting the canadian tax system not would he the US system.

Ps:
My taxes aren't really going towards doctors nor schools as much as it is going for other trivial things. And taxes doesn't buy doctors, subsidinsing post secondary school to allow the poor and ambitious to become doctors is what would, and that's something out government isn't all that interested in

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if that's addressed to me.
But if it is, let me tell you, I would much rather my taxes go to saving someone's life and give his family and himself a good safe life .
My taxes often goes to the dumbest things ever to entitle this group or that based in their sex race or whatever else they come up or to protect orcas in the ocean among some other crazy stuff

Yeah I don't think it's unpatriotic to try to save someone's life, but rather, I find you putting these taxes that you are not in control of anyhow over someone life. That's gotta be the most ''uncanadian" thing I've heard in a bit.

Put all the morality aside, I actually advised him to go to the us where he would starve to death unless he works and pays taxes so in reality he wouldn't remotely be hurting the canadian tax system not would he the US system.

Ps:
My taxes aren't really going towards doctors nor schools as much as it is going for other trivial things. And taxes doesn't buy doctors, subsidinsing post secondary school to allow the poor and ambitious to become doctors is what would, and that's something out government isn't all that interested in
You have no idea whether the person actually has grounds for asylum. You do realize that post-secondary education is heavily subsidized in Canada and the lower income students usually have access to grants. Medical education in particular is heavily subsidized by taxpayers. I also know plenty of lower income Canadians who have gone to medical school. Marks and accomplishments are what gets you into medical school in Canada. Provincial governments pay for doctors so yes taxes pay for doctors as well as transfer payments from the federal government.

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
You have no idea whether the person actually has grounds for asylum. You do realize that post-secondary education is heavily subsidized in Canada and the lower income students usually have access to grants. Medical education in particular is heavily subsidized by taxpayers. I also know plenty of lower income Canadians who have gone to medical school. Marks and accomplishments are what gets you into medical school in Canada. Provincial governments pay for doctors so yes taxes pay for doctors as well as transfer payments from the federal government.
I like to give people the benefite of the doubt .
He might not have any grounds, and he might as well do .
Many are the people who get asylum based on false claims and there's also genuine people who get the boot

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I like to give people the benefite of the doubt .
He might not have any grounds, and he might as well do .
Many are the people who get asylum based on false claims and there's also genuine people who get the boot
Giving the benefit of the doubt and telling people to appeal no matter what so you can stay as long as possible is very different.

Faisalkhan131000

Dec 25, 2018
I am not on welfare. The day I came over I have brought big amount of money with me. I am a business man, until today I never took anything from them Free, what I got I paid even my Lawyer I have paid 7000$. My first year I have paid tax here. Since I am working business consultan advisor.

My question was I just want to know what will gona happen in court. What they really want to know. Coming here to Canada is not free we paid money to reach. No doubt times change and never give us chance to fight back.

Once u have small children in hand and they look at you says,, father why these people are angry with us why we are running why ur crying why we r not going school, so no matter how much strong ur how much money u have you will run. And that what I did. And I know I did 100% correct.

sylvesterdkm

Dec 28, 2018
you have 15 days to appeal at the federal court.
also since you have children you can straight up apply for H&C. but H&C will not protect you from.being removed.