+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After refusal asylum

Faisalkhan131000

Dec 25, 2018
dear sir
I am from Pakistan and my refugees claim is rejected. I have 2 small kids one born in Canada. They are below 18 years. What are my options to after this. Please help because I don’t no. The legal aid can I request them to help me finding lawyer or paying his fee for further curry on.

Normally
What are the options person have if rejected. How long he can stay in Canada.

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
You can appeal within 15 days of refusal if you think the decision was not fair.

If you don’t, the process of removing you from Canada will start.

Faisalkhan131000

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone describe me in details what is pre removal risk ? I read on website and I don’t understand, few questions
When we can apply ?
Before appeal or after or when?
After refusal 15 days given to everyone for appeal or no?

What I understood now I have to make appeal which is during 15 days. What happen in appeal how long it will take and how long they reply or take decision?

If appeal refused then I have to apply H & C after or durning appeal?

Is the appeal federal court or high court or where ?

For appeal do I need lawyer?

Please answer in details. I can say big thanks from my heart.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Legal aid has limited funds so only accept appeals they believe will win. You will have to apply and they will tell you whether they are prepared to take you on as a client.

Jan 10, 2017
if you feel your case is well grounded to win the appeal then you should consult with your lawyer which option is the best for you.

Not all people knows that if RPD gave you negative decision based on inconsistencies, then your chances of getting approval for H&C are slim.

Jan 10, 2017
What happen after appeal refused
You'll have 3 following options after appeal refusal:
1) Apply for PRRA (According to lawyers only 5 to 6% cases get approvals)
2) Apply for H&C (Slim chances)
3) Return to your home country (I'm sorry to say that)

Faisalkhan131000

Dec 25, 2018
We have left in the situation we don’t no anything what happening with us. How come we start gathering proof or documents to support our self we didn’t even plan to come it’s happen I don’t no how to explain my self since they required more proof. I am honest not like other people make fake proof and stand in front of them.