15-12-2013
Kabul2012 said:
Okey, here it is:

Application Submitted: October 2012
AOR Received: November 2012
Application Transferred from ISL to ND: Feb 2014
Changed to IP: May 2014
Re medical received: August 2014
I see, you applied in 2012 and then got transferred... I applied this year and it went straight to India, but we are on the same time frame... Mine is not in IP...I was asked to provide Supplementary...

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EXMANE said:
I see, you applied in 2012 and then got transferred... I applied this year and it went straight to India, but we are on the same time frame... Mine is not in IP...I was asked to provide Supplementary...
It mean your ecase is not updated, but if you are asked for supplementary form after your application transferred to ND then your application is 100% In Process.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafN said:
Well then we are in the same boat ! My remed and background deceleration from was requested and submitted in sept too ! Let's hope for the best and keep positive ! In sha Allah I have a good feeling within 2 weeks all of us will get PPRs in sha Allah
Salam SadafN and Kabul2012, actually you guys are one step head from me because my status is changed to IP in August 2014, but I have not received remedial yet. Do you guys have an idea when should I expect re-medical?

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
khatera said:
I am still confused why they asked my husband for interview ? If it is confirming my relationship I have strong documents that i have visited my husband in summer and also I am ready to stop my full time semester and go with him to interview. but I am very confused.... Is any body have any idea to help me ... plz i am waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Dear sister,

Don't worry. My wife had an interview a few days back and alhamdulillah it was approved, as the visa officer (a Canadian lady) told us right after the interview. Since I was with her in Kabul I also went to New Delhi for the interview. I also didn't know why they requested us for an interview and was afraid that there might have been something wrong with our case. BUT NO! Ours, by Allah's grace, was fast and easy. We updated our application and brought that with us also new pictures and lots of documents for proof, like letters, facebook convos, bank statement, etc.; I think it helped. We dressed up nicely, talked politely and confidently. They did do a quick cross examination for us; whatever info they got from me at the beginning they asked my wife about it to see if we have the same answer, and we did!

PS: our interview situation was just like that of cvimm, a senior member

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFG_HR said:
Salam SadafN and Kabul2012, actually you guys are one step head from me because my status is changed to IP in August 2014, but I have not received remedial yet. Do you guys have an idea when should I expect re-medical?
Dear AFG_HR, according to my experience I am very sure that you will get re medical before 29-Oct-2014, Please remember my word, I have seen many members include of myself that any one ecase which changed to IP, he or she got remedical on third or fourth week of the second month (not first or third month).

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeed.Afghan said:
Dear sister,

Don't worry. My wife had an interview a few days back and alhamdulillah it was approved, as the visa officer (a Canadian lady) told us right after the interview. Since I was with her in Kabul I also went to New Delhi for the interview. I also didn't know why they requested us for an interview and was afraid that there might have been something wrong with our case. BUT NO! Ours, by Allah's grace, was fast and easy. We updated our application and brought that with us also new pictures and lots of documents for proof, like letters, facebook convos, bank statement, etc.; I think it helped. We dressed up nicely, talked politely and confidently. They did do a quick cross examination for us; whatever info they got from me at the beginning they asked my wife about it to see if we have the same answer, and we did!

Dear Saeed Afghan, thanks for the info, Could you please tell that how the Immigration officer conduct interview? Does she allow wife and husband to set together and talk or the officer speak with each person separately? thank you

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Saeed.Afghan said:
Dear sister,

@ Khatera,

I know how stressful you and your husband are right now. You should start preparing As soon as possible. Memorizing everything that's on the application test will be very helpful. Even though everyone's case is different, I think the fundamentals are that you and your spouse should have the same answers and information, both on the application form and whatever else that may be asked. They do want to check if your relationship is genuine.

- I know someone who had an interview on the same day who, after the interview, said that they needed a divorce letter (since she was his second wife) and dna test from their son who was there with them. My wife's interpreter said that interviews for people who divorced and remarried are harder and more complicated so they should prepare even more.

-Another thing, there was a man who came from Kabul alone for the interview. He didn't know english and phoned someone for an interpreter the day before. On the day of the interview the interpreter didn't come and he was clueless and missed his interview therefore. I tried to help the poor guy and found out that he was supposed to get a letter from the interpreting company and bring it to the embassy on the interview day but since he didn't know english I guess he didn't know what the company said and that was a big setback for him.

I'd like to help more but right now it's late and I need to sleep. I hope this helped.

Unfortunately my wife's med exam expired, so the visa officer said that once she gets that done they'll do the processing to issue the visa (something like that). So we're back in Kabul and are gonna get the re-med done here. I think the results are gonna be sent to ND. Alhamdulillah after all that bitter waiting we have moved one step forward. I hope everyone here gets blessed with some good news and May Allah speed our application process to bring us together with our loved ones ASAP.

PS: After the interview, the ecas (is that the right phrase?) status changed to "In process".

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Kabul2012 said:
Dear AFG_HR, according to my experience I am very sure that you will get re medical before 29-Oct-2014, Please remember my word, I have seen many members include of myself that any one ecase which changed to IP, he or she got remedical on third or fourth week of the second month (not first or third month).
Thanks Kabul2012 from you good information. On the other hand, I see members in this forum that their E-case is changed to IP for months they didn't receive anything. However, I order notes soon I will receive it and will know what is going on.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Saeed.Afghan said:
@ Khatera,

I know how stressful you and your husband are right now. You should start preparing As soon as possible. Memorizing everything that's on the application test will be very helpful. Even though everyone's case is different, I think the fundamentals are that you and your spouse should have the same answers and information, both on the application form and whatever else that may be asked. They do want to check if your relationship is genuine.

- I know someone who had an interview on the same day who, after the interview, said that they needed a divorce letter (since she was his second wife) and dna test from their son who was there with them. My wife's interpreter said that interviews for people who divorced and remarried are harder and more complicated so they should prepare even more.

-Another thing, there was a man who came from Kabul alone for the interview. He didn't know english and phoned someone for an interpreter the day before. On the day of the interview the interpreter didn't come and he was clueless and missed his interview therefore. I tried to help the poor guy and found out that he was supposed to get a letter from the interpreting company and bring it to the embassy on the interview day but since he didn't know english I guess he didn't know what the company said and that was a big setback for him.

I'd like to help more but right now it's late and I need to sleep. I hope this helped.

Unfortunately my wife's med exam expired, so the visa officer said that once she gets that done they'll do the processing to issue the visa (something like that). So we're back in Kabul and are gonna get the re-med done here. I think the results are gonna be sent to ND. Alhamdulillah after all that bitter waiting we have moved one step forward. I hope everyone here gets blessed with some good news and May Allah speed our application process to bring us together with our loved ones ASAP.

PS: After the interview, the ecas (is that the right phrase?) status changed to "In process".
Dear Saeed Afghan, best of luck for the rest of the process.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
khatera said:
Thanks Peerzad bro for your time and to replying for my question. and thank you for sending the links. but sorry i could not find it . Is it in CIC web site?
Regarding to if they request me for the interview or not, I think yes :
" Your sponsor must be ready for a possible phone interview at at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi.... if your sponsor is in India , he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary." this is the exact sentence or qout from the letter that I got in my email for his interview. I am still confused why they asked my husband for interview ? If it is confirming my relationship I have strong documents that i have visited my husband in summer and also I am ready to stop my full time semester and go with him to interview. but I am very confused.... Is any body have any idea to help me ... plz i am waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Salam i strongly suggest you take a few days off and accompany your husband to the interview it will have a big positive for your case. They will acknowledge your time and money you spent for this trip!

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
hawaii123 said:
I was just wondering, after interview, why do most of you do the medical in Kabul and not in Delhi?
That's a good questions, maybe residents who are from Afghanistan need to do theirs in AFG?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Kabul2012 said:
It mean your ecase is not updated, but if you are asked for supplementary form after your application transferred to ND then your application is 100% In Process.
I think they were missing that supplementary form, and I hope that the rest is ok... I am just waiting what would be next interview or passport request...

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Saeed Afghan, thanks for the info, Could you please tell that how the Immigration officer conduct interview? Does she allow wife and husband to set together and talk or the officer speak with each person separately? thank you
Your welcome.

Well, I know that Allah helped us a lot, so don't forget Him ever.

- For us, because our interpreter came a little late, my wife and I both went inside when they called her name. When I said that the interpreter didn't come yet, the visa officer told me to stay with my wife until the interpreter comes. That moment was golden for us. I seized the opportunity and gave all the documents, updated application, new pictures, etc., explaining some of them. She then asked me quick questions like about my work and my wife's new job.
- Then when the interpreter came in, before I left I gave a short emotional talk to the officer saying that I love my wife so much that I sacrificed my job and safety to be with my wife in Kabul for so long, that it was very dangerous for me there, please help me come home to Canada with my wife quickly and to be able to start work again , etc.
- Then I left and my wife was interviewed for a short period. The visa officer asked her about the things I answered before the interpreter came in (cross examination). She was also asked about her father's job and a couple of other quick questions.
- After that I was called in and was asked only one question, when our marriage took place. I easily answered, and that was the end of it!

Of course everyone's interview is different so just take mine as an example. But after the interview we felt overjoyed so relieved, so hopefully that happens to all of you who have an interview.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AFG_HR said:
Dear Saeed Afghan, best of luck for the rest of the process.
Thanks a bunch, AFG HR. I pray that yours gets completed soon and successfully, and also that you don't get an interview lol. It's kind of stressful.

I'm here to try my best to help everyone out inshallah. One question, what does AOR received mean on the timeline?