Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
yasmeen143 said:
That's a good questions, maybe residents who are from Afghanistan need to do theirs in AFG?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
I don't think so. We had a choice to do re-med in Delhi too but I got sick there and the place we were staying was very dirty and smelly so we thought we should go back to Afg and do it there. We were confused and didn't know how long the process would take and how long we'd have to stay in Delhi. Of course we could have gotten a better hotel and area but I guess it was Allah's decree.

@ Hawaii123,

sorry I couldn't help you out after our interview for yours. We had so much stress and other personal problems that it just slipped out of my mind to come to this forum and communicate. I hope yours passed successfully. Did you have to do re-med too? If so, you did it in New Delhi? I want to know if the med exam gets completed in ND fast or if it takes long.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
positivity said:
Guys..i assume this issue must have been brought up again..but don't kill me that I'm asking again..really need your help
what would be the best and safest way to send your passport from Kabul to Islamabad? We are avoiding my hubby going there..and the letter we received from visa office mentions TSC and Fedex..he said there is a Fedex office in Shar naw..but I want to know what some of you did..I asked my lawyer which route would be best but he's taking his sweet time in responding back.. :mad:
Hey Positivity.

So I'm wondering what you did about sending the passport to Islamabad. It would be great if you could share your experience and give your tips on this. I'm wondering what your lawyer said is the best thing to do.

I hope after our re-med is received and passed then we will get PPR (passport request).

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
Dear sister,

Don't worry. My wife had an interview a few days back and alhamdulillah it was approved, as the visa officer (a Canadian lady) told us right after the interview. Since I was with her in Kabul I also went to New Delhi for the interview. I also didn't know why they requested us for an interview and was afraid that there might have been something wrong with our case. BUT NO! Ours, by Allah's grace, was fast and easy. We updated our application and brought that with us also new pictures and lots of documents for proof, like letters, facebook convos, bank statement, etc.; I think it helped. We dressed up nicely, talked politely and confidently. They did do a quick cross examination for us; whatever info they got from me at the beginning they asked my wife about it to see if we have the same answer, and we did!
PS: our interview situation was just like that of cvimm, a senior member
Thank you very much Saeed.Afghan bro for your useful response and helpful information, i really appreciate your time that you spent and shared your important experiences :)
it is so great your wife passed the interview and i wish it happens the same for my husband too.

One question, you mentioned you updated your application and brought that to the interview, how ? can you clear this to me please?

Many Thanks again,and i wish you to obtain a visa for your wife very soon and start a happy new life in Canada as soon as possible.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
@ Khatera,

I know how stressful you and your husband are right now. You should start preparing As soon as possible. Memorizing everything that's on the application test will be very helpful. Even though everyone's case is different, I think the fundamentals are that you and your spouse should have the same answers and information, both on the application form and whatever else that may be asked. They do want to check if your relationship is genuine.

- I know someone who had an interview on the same day who, after the interview, said that they needed a divorce letter (since she was his second wife) and dna test from their son who was there with them. My wife's interpreter said that interviews for people who divorced and remarried are harder and more complicated so they should prepare even more.

-Another thing, there was a man who came from Kabul alone for the interview. He didn't know english and phoned someone for an interpreter the day before. On the day of the interview the interpreter didn't come and he was clueless and missed his interview therefore. I tried to help the poor guy and found out that he was supposed to get a letter from the interpreting company and bring it to the embassy on the interview day but since he didn't know english I guess he didn't know what the company said and that was a big setback for him.

I'd like to help more but right now it's late and I need to sleep. I hope this helped.

Unfortunately my wife's med exam expired, so the visa officer said that once she gets that done they'll do the processing to issue the visa (something like that). So we're back in Kabul and are gonna get the re-med done here. I think the results are gonna be sent to ND. Alhamdulillah after all that bitter waiting we have moved one step forward. I hope everyone here gets blessed with some good news and May Allah speed our application process to bring us together with our loved ones ASAP.

PS: After the interview, the ecas (is that the right phrase?) status changed to "In process".
Thanks again Saeed.Afghan bro, you are very very helpful and i really appreciate your reply, as you know I really need this type of help right now. I am very stressed and pray to Allah jan to help me and my husband to successfully pass his interview. and pray for all our afghan applicants and sponsors to re-unite with their loved ones soon, inshalah!

My husband med. exam is also expired and thank you so much for broght this up...Is there any way to do remedial in Kabul ? the immigration did not ask for his remedial yet and i am thinking if he has it with other documents and show it in interview?Any idea if you or any body have? please share.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
namat said:
Salam i strongly suggest you take a few days off and accompany your husband to the interview it will have a big positive for your case. They will acknowledge your time and money you spent for this trip!
Thanks Namat for your great advise and push. Sure, I can make the time to appear to his interview.I really want him to pass the interview successfully. wish you the best with your case too brother. :)
Khudawand mihraban hama ma ra komak kona. Tawakal ba khuda jan

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Saeed.Afghan said:
Dear sister,

Don't worry. My wife had an interview a few days back and alhamdulillah it was approved, as the visa officer (a Canadian lady) told us right after the interview. Since I was with her in Kabul I also went to New Delhi for the interview. I also didn't know why they requested us for an interview and was afraid that there might have been something wrong with our case. BUT NO! Ours, by Allah's grace, was fast and easy. We updated our application and brought that with us also new pictures and lots of documents for proof, like letters, facebook convos, bank statement, etc.; I think it helped. We dressed up nicely, talked politely and confidently. They did do a quick cross examination for us; whatever info they got from me at the beginning they asked my wife about it to see if we have the same answer, and we did!

PS: our interview situation was just like that of cvimm, a senior member
What is your timeline, Mr. Sayed?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
For the past two days I can't login to ECAS using my husband's UCI # & File #, it keeps giving me erorr, I was so worried.

Today I was like let me try to login under the UCI number that was given to me. It worked and this is what it says. I am a bit excited now but still curious why my husband's file won't open in ECAS.

Permanent Residence
We received (name of applicant) application for permanent residence on September 26, 2013.

We started processing (name of applicant) application on October 15, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
That's awesome in sha Allah khuda mehraban ast we will all hear great news soon bakhair.

My prayers are with everyone who is going through this ;)

Mazar jan's dreams are absolutely magical. Khuda khaway khob dega ham baresh neshan beta ke kolagi DM begira bakhair wa bazoodi.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
yasmeen143 said:
For the past two days I can't login to ECAS using my husband's UCI # & File #, it keeps giving me erorr, I was so worried.

Today I was like let me try to login under the UCI number that was given to me. It worked and this is what it says. I am a bit excited now but still curious why my husband's file won't open in ECAS.

Permanent Residence
We received (name of applicant) application for permanent residence on September 26, 2013.

Congrats mine is the same ! My process start date is sept 4th ! So in sha Allah soon we all will hear a good news

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
sadafN said:
Congrats mine is the same ! My process start date is sept 4th ! So in sha Allah soon we all will hear a good news
Sweet :)

Bakhair in sha Allah. But can you check ECAS using his information? Because it doesn't work for me. The only way I could see this was when I logged with my UCI number that was initially send to me.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yasmeen143 said:

Permanent Residence

salaam yassameen jan , i dont know why it's take almost a month to change from application recived to IP ? But still i am happy for u coz interview is waived mahshallha good luck sister jaan by the way I follow u in new dehli's forum too lol

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
That's awesome in sha Allah khuda mehraban ast we will all hear great news soon bakhair.

My prayers are with everyone who is going through this ;)

Mazar jan's dreams are absolutely magical. Khuda khaway khob dega ham baresh neshan beta ke kolagi DM begira bakhair wa bazoodi.
Salam everyone. I am back from Jaipur trip with wife. Went on trip before going to Canada :p

So my first dream of " Before October 22 " has come true
Now for the, " By November 22 " is waiting to come true. I believe your case might be finalized by this day meaning DM and PPR. I am feeling Nick_Afg is next and he's about to get some good news.

My dreams are always magical :p. 85% of time it comes true and people laugh thinking its bs but when it happens in reality, they would be like " what are you ?! " haha * feeling special * :D

Again, congratulations, I am now waiting to see the rest of my November dream come true and for SadafN and rest of senior members before end of this year.

I am going back to bed... Its 6am now ( woke up 5:30am, checked email, saw Yasamin's exciting news on Facebook and couldnt help but log in here )

* Edit * I bet Yasamin will not fall asleep tonight. It feels unreal Lol. Been there and felt that. Our case was done in 6-7 months. April 24 to October 9 ( Waiting for Passport with Visa )haha

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
salaam yassameen jan , i dont know why it's take almost a month to change from application recived to IP ? But still i am happy for u coz interview is waived mahshallha good luck sister jaan by the way I follow u in new dehli's forum too lol
Walekum Assalam Nick bro jaan, thanks a lot for the wish. Yes I am a bit excited now seeing IP :) Wish you all good luck as well.

Yes I am pretty active in NDVO topic as well. Those guys are very helpful too. We have some great people on this forum that are supporting us all.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Salam everyone. I am back from Jaipur trip with wife. Went on trip before going to Canada :p

So my first dream of " Before October 22 " has come true
Now for the, " By November 22 " is waiting to come true. I believe your case might be finalized by this day meaning DM and PPR. I am feeling Nick_Afg is next and he's about to get some good news.

My dreams are always magical :p. 85% of time it comes true and people laugh thinking its bs but when it happens in reality, they would be like " what are you ?! " haha * feeling special * :D

Again, congratulations, I am now waiting to see the rest of my November dream come true and for SadafN and rest of senior members before end of this year.

I am going back to bed... Its 6am now ( woke up 5:30am, checked email, saw Yasamin's exciting news on Facebook and couldnt help but log in here )

* Edit * i bet Yasamin would not fall asleep tonight. It feels unreal Lol. Been there and felt that haha
Salam Mazar_Sponsor jaan, I am glad you are back and I hope you had a great trip. Thanks for your exciting about my update :)

I wish everyone a fast and positive DM's in sha Allah. Have a good sleep and sweet dreams again for all of us :)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Salam Mazar_Sponsor jaan, I am glad you are back and I hope you had a great trip. Thanks for your exciting about my update :)

I wish everyone a fast and positive DM's in sha Allah. Have a good sleep and sweet dreams again for all of us :)
You welcome and again, congratulations. Your case should be completed by end of this year or earlier

As for my dream, Its like I dream then I have to analyze what it means by recalling them.

I have been seeing ( sort of like watching a movie in Theaters, (silently not making any screams like nightmares. I always dream silently.) about my Favorite high-school teacher lately. He was the one who helped me through tough times in high-school almost 2 years ago when I had problems with stress, family, life, and always supporting me to be strong and positive and that i should not give up but give my best. Never lose my motivation of Police Officer and its coming true. He was my Cross Country ( running ), Track n Field, Leadership, First Aid, Weight lifting, PE, and mentor for many more classes he taught me. I am going to email him and see how he has been. Feeling worried...

I havnt dreamed of anyone from this forum yet as you can see above ^ why. Well... Back to sleep, lets see if it comes now.