Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Sweet :)

Bakhair in sha Allah. But can you check ECAS using his information? Because it doesn't work for me. The only way I could see this was when I logged with my UCI number that was initially send to me.
Also. When you go to Ecas, and click the details of " In Process ", does it say your husbands full name or just the First name?

Dont worry, I cant login with my wife's Application Number either. I use mine to check and her last name was nulled. I think its just ecas glitch

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Salam everyone. I am back from Jaipur trip with wife. Went on trip before going to Canada :p

So my first dream of " Before October 22 " has come true
Now for the, " By November 22 " is waiting to come true. I believe your case might be finalized by this day meaning DM and PPR. I am feeling Nick_Afg is next and he's about to get some good news.

My dreams are always magical :p. 85% of time it comes true and people laugh thinking its bs but when it happens in reality, they would be like " what are you ?! " haha * feeling special * :D

Again, congratulations, I am now waiting to see the rest of my November dream come true and for SadafN and rest of senior members before end of this year.

I am going back to bed... Its 6am now ( woke up 5:30am, checked email, saw Yasamin's exciting news on Facebook and couldnt help but log in here )

* Edit * I bet Yasamin will not fall asleep tonight. It feels unreal Lol. Been there and felt that. Our case was done in 6-7 months. April 24 to October 9 ( Waiting for Passport with Visa )haha
I think people who applied end of 2013 or after, they would have speedy process because their file went straight to India, others before end of 2013 got transferred at beginning 2014... Maybe that is the reason why recent applications have been processed... Hopefully, they will have a speedy and reasonable judgement..,

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Also. When you go to Ecas, and click the details of " In Process ", does it say your husbands full name or just the First name?

Dont worry, I cant login with my wife's Application Number either. I use mine to check and her last name was nulled. I think its just ecas glitch
Yes it actually shows full name but I didn't pay attention closely earlier, it has null before his full name.

Permanent Residence
We received null (husband's full name) application for permanent residence on September 26, 2013.

We started processing null (husband's full name) application on October 15, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
EXMANE said:
I think people who applied end of 2013 or after, they would have speedy process because their file went straight to India, others before end of 2013 got transferred at beginning 2014... Maybe that is the reason why recent applications have been processed... Hopefully, they will have a speedy and reasonable judgement..,
I agree with you about the delay with delay of old applicants.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
yasmeen143 said:
Yes it actually shows full name but I didn't pay attention closely earlier, it has null before his full name.

Permanent Residence
We received null (husband's full name) application for permanent residence on September 26, 2013.

We started processing null (husband's full name) application on October 15, 2014.

DEar Yasmeen143
First of all congratulation, it is really great news that your case is in process. :p My spouse case has been changed to IP in August, but I did not receive anything from them yet. :p :p :p :p :p :p

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
AFG_HR said:
DEar Yasmeen143
First of all congratulation, it is really great news that your case is in process. :p My spouse case has been changed to IP in August, but I did not receive anything from them yet. :p :p :p :p :p :p
Thanks a lot AFG_HR jan, what about the Medical Assessment for your file? Didn't they ask for re-medical yet or you have never done it yet?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:

Permanent Residence

In that case, dont worry. Its an ecas glitch, we have the same thing showing up. Waiting for Passpprt back with visa on Monday-Tuesday of New Delhi's timezone

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
In that case, dont worry. Its an ecas glitch, we have the same thing showing up. Waiting for Passpprt back with visa on Monday-Tuesday of New Delhi's timezone
In Sha Allah you get your Passport with Visa soon bakhair,

BTW one more thing that came on my mind, even though it is too early to worry about it now but I want to be pro active. He is in Afghanistan right now so he will be asked to provide an address in Pakistan for the return of Passport after stamping Visa. We don't have anyone in Pakistan to provide an address in Pakistan. We were wondering if we send to India because we have someone in India whose address we can give for the return of passport.

I also sent them this question via Case Specific Enquiry while I was sending receipt Re-Medical Assessment.

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum, and I find the comments here very useful
I applied for my husband's sponsorship from Afghanistan in December 2012, and got his remedical request from New Delhi office at the end of June 2014.
I am now concerned about how to send passport to Pakistan. I mean how will he be able to mail his passport, will he be allowed to mail it directly from Afghanistan or he will have to go to Pakistan and mail it?
Any kind of response will help
Thank you :)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
zshah said:
Hello everyone
I applied for my husband's sponsorship from Afghanistan in December 2012, and got his remedical request from New Delhi office at the end of June 2014.
I am now concerned about how to send passport to Pakistan. I mean how will he be able to mail his passport, will he be allowed to mail it directly from Afghanistan or he will have to go to Pakistan and mail it?
Salam Zshah jaan, welcome to the Forum.

have they asked for the passport yet?

By the way I have no experience but I would like to find this out myself as well. From what I have heard from other people on the forum, it seems like they can't send it directly from Afg to Pakistan. Some members of this forum have mentioned they are asked to provide a return address that is in Pakistan because they won't mail out the passport outside Pakistan.

Please anyone who has experience advise.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
zshah said:
Hello everyone
Welcome to the forum. We have a similar timeline...have you received passport request? My husband also got his remed at the end of June but we haven't heard anything since

Congrats on the IP yasmeen! That is awesome news!

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Salam everyone. I am back from Jaipur trip with wife. Went on trip before going to Canada :p

So my first dream of " Before October 22 " has come true
Now for the, " By November 22 " is waiting to come true. I believe your case might be finalized by this day meaning DM and PPR. I am feeling Nick_Afg is next and he's about to get some good news.

My dreams are always magical :p. 85% of time it comes true and people laugh thinking its bs but when it happens in reality, they would be like " what are you ?! " haha * feeling special * :D

Again, congratulations, I am now waiting to see the rest of my November dream come true and for SadafN and rest of senior members before end of this year.

I am going back to bed... Its 6am now ( woke up 5:30am, checked email, saw Yasamin's exciting news on Facebook and couldnt help but log in here )

* Edit * I bet Yasamin will not fall asleep tonight. It feels unreal Lol. Been there and felt that. Our case was done in 6-7 months. April 24 to October 9 ( Waiting for Passport with Visa )haha
Thank you my dear brother ! I'm glad you had a good trip! In sha Allah khudawand zabanta nik kona

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Outlandish said:
Welcome to the forum. We have a similar timeline...have you received passport request? My husband also got his remed at the end of June but we haven't heard anything since

Congrats on the IP yasmeen! That is awesome news!
Thanks Outlandish jaan, I hope your husband gets DM soon bakhair.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
In Sha Allah you get your Passport with Visa soon bakhair,

BTW one more thing that came on my mind, even though it is too early to worry about it now but I want to be pro active. He is in Afghanistan right now so he will be asked to provide an address in Pakistan for the return of Passport after stamping Visa. We don't have anyone in Pakistan to provide an address in Pakistan. We were wondering if we send to India because we have someone in India whose address we can give for the return of passport.

I also sent them this question via Case Specific Enquiry while I was sending receipt Re-Medical Assessment.
yasmeen143 said:
Salam Zshah jaan, welcome to the Forum.

have they asked for the passport yet?

By the way I have no experience but I would like to find this out myself as well. From what I have heard from other people on the forum, it seems like they can't send it directly from Afg to Pakistan. Some members of this forum have mentioned they are asked to provide a return address that is in Pakistan because they won't mail out the passport outside Pakistan.

Please anyone who has experience advise.
Salam and hello Everyone, I just woke up, 11:26am... I dreamed of me being a undercover cop and chasing some bad guy with fast cars ( ever watched Fast and Furious 5?, same as that ).

It is illegal to mail passport in or outside of country. It has to be inside of the Country.

Lets imagine this;

If it mentions on the letter that you can mail it... then you can provide this " someones address " but When the mailman comes in, there will be a problem if this persons identity does not match or he is not authorized to sign it because he is living in Delhi but Passport is Afghanistan, sent by Pakistan Canadian High Commission.

The delivery man will take it back, and hold it until your husband arrives and picks it up. Where as he fan get in more trouble by Indian authorities...

My advise for you and your husband would be that instead of mailing to Pakistan ( Islamabad ) or Delhi, he should come at Delhi, hand it himself and pick it up himself from Delhi. Takes 5 days ( Monday-Friday ).

This way, he can prevent delays in delivery. Also, in Islamabad, they take longer than Delhi as you can see the Delhi Applicants. Make sure to Book Flight accordingly, maybe on the 10th day incase it takes a bit longer

I will re write you requirements when your PPR comes, to make it easier on you ( the letter is confusing )

* Edit *

ZShah, this would should answer your question as well.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks a lot AFG_HR jan, what about the Medical Assessment for your file? Didn't they ask for re-medical yet or you have never done it yet?
Yasmeen143, I have sent the Medical with my file and they never ask for the re-medical. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???