31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
Yama2014 said:
This there an address to get medical cheakup done in AFG or does medical has to be done in Pakistan. My wifes is gonna expire soon. Can anyone let me know soon. Thanks
I think i found one in afg thansk,

City: Kabul
Name: Assir Abdul Ahad
Address: IOM MHAC Kabul,
House 28 (Opposite of German Medical Centre),
Ansari Square, Kolola Pushta Street, Share Naw,
Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday - 8am to 5pm
Telephone: 0093 799 142913
0093 799 404037
Spoken Languages: Dari, English, Pashto

Hassib

Oct 15, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Dear Hassib:
As I am not in your category, but one of my friend was in the same situation as you, so in this case, I could give you some information.
besides that those documents that you mention, you also needs the following documents:
1. Marriage certificate (Nikkah Khat)
2. Tazkra ( must be translated)
3. Police certificate
4. Passport photocopy
In addition to that you can go to the CIC website and see the checklist. I believe that you need all the necessary documents.
Those are the things that I knew if anyone else has any suggestions please share it with this brother.

Hassib

Oct 15, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Dear Hassib:
As I am not in your category, but one of my friend was in the same situation as you, so in this case, I could give you some information.
besides that those documents that you mention, you also needs the following documents:
1. Marriage certificate (Nikkah Khat)
2. Tazkra ( must be translated)
3. Police certificate
4. Passport photocopy
In addition to that you can go to the CIC website and see the checklist. I believe that you need all the necessary documents.
Those are the things that I knew if anyone else has any suggestions please share it with this brother.
Thanks brother, for your time and kind advice, however my big confusion is about my case category. As for as I check the CIC, all information are about "family sponsorship". While, based on some info from other colleagues, mine is not sponsorship case. Even as I called CIC call center to two different days, they told give some controversial advice. One told me that my application first should goes to the case processing center in Vegrivilley here in Canada and then they will send it to New Delhi, but the next day the other one told me that I must send my app directly to Delhi as stated in the CIC letter. I don't know!
Hope to hear from other colleagues as well.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
EXMANE said:
Some people got an interview, and there is one person who posted the interview experience, and I believe the questions are application forms generally, asking personal details like dates, how you met, and what you do and what your spouse...

Just make him ready and ask him to take it serious...
Thanks EXAMINE very much for your useful response :) I went through last posts and found post from a brother regarding to his interview experience, I appreciate your response :) I am so nervous about his interview as this is the only chance if he lose it I don't know...... I hope it does not happen.... and I just pray to Allah that make his interview a success. I wish Allah re-unite all our afghans who are in this forum with their loved ones. Amin. Thanks again:)

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
If they requested you for an interview, they want to confirm your relationship, how you guys met, wedding date or they have some questions to ask.

If you click the my signature, Spreadsheet. A Excel document will open. Click " Interview Questions ". That may help you be ready and what sort of questions may come
Thanks Peerzad bro for your time and to replying for my question. and thank you for sending the links. but sorry i could not find it . Is it in CIC web site?
Regarding to if they request me for the interview or not, I think yes :
" Your sponsor must be ready for a possible phone interview at at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi.... if your sponsor is in India , he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary." this is the exact sentence or qout from the letter that I got in my email for his interview. I am still confused why they asked my husband for interview ? If it is confirming my relationship I have strong documents that i have visited my husband in summer and also I am ready to stop my full time semester and go with him to interview. but I am very confused.... Is any body have any idea to help me ... plz i am waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys it is really upsetting and not justice at all, I was just looking now to NEW DELHI APPLICANT 2014 form, many Indians receive PPR within 6 or 8 months, and when we look to our situation it is not comparable. personally mine is in IP from MAY 2014 and have not received PPR, I am confident some other afghans are also in same situation, god guide from his own mercy those who are working on our application and give to us patient.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Kabul2012 said:
Guys it is really upsetting and not justice at all, I was just looking now to NEW DELHI APPLICANT 2014 form, many Indians receive PPR within 6 or 8 months, and when we look to our situation it is not comparable. personally mine is in IP from MAY 2014 and have not received PPR, I am confident some other afghans are also in same situation, god guide from his own mercy those who are working on our application and give to us patient.
I agree brother ! This is really hard ! Did you receive remedical yet ?

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
I agree brother ! This is really hard ! Did you receive remedical yet ?
Salam, Yes I received remedical, police certificate request along with filling out afghan supplementary form in August, I submitted them to NDVO on September and according to Currier online tracking system they already received it.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
khatera said:
Thanks EXAMINE very much for your useful response :) I went through last posts and found post from a brother regarding to his interview experience, I appreciate your response :) I am so nervous about his interview as this is the only chance if he lose it I don't know...... I hope it does not happen.... and I just pray to Allah that make his interview a success. I wish Allah re-unite all our afghans who are in this forum with their loved ones. Amin. Thanks again:)
Worrying is not good for anything, just get ready and review files, and tell him about your life what you do, where you work, your age, meeting date and location, so he can be ready for it...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Kabul2012 said:
Salam, Yes I received remedical, police certificate request along with filling out afghan supplementary form in August, I submitted them to NDVO on September and according to Currier online tracking system they already received it.
What is your time limit, and I did the same...

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Kabul2012 said:
Well then we are in the same boat ! My remed and background deceleration from was requested and submitted in sept too ! Let's hope for the best and keep positive ! In sha Allah I have a good feeling within 2 weeks all of us will get PPRs in sha Allah

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Well then we are in the same boat ! My remed and background deceleration from was requested and submitted in sept too ! Let's hope for the best and keep positive ! In sha Allah I have a good feeling within 2 weeks all of us will get PPRs in sha Allah
Thanks sadaf Jan, Inshallah, and I am agree with you.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EXMANE said:
What is your time limit, and I did the same...
Salam EXMANE, I am sorry to say that I have not understood your question, my poor knowledge lol.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Kabul2012 said:
Salam EXMANE, I am sorry to say that I have not understood your question, my poor knowledge lol.
He means what's your timeline

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
He means what's your timeline
Okey, here it is: