17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Salam Aliakum

My wife's case has been stuck to Decision Made for the past 4 months, is there anyone else in same situation like getting Decision Made and then waiting forever cause usually people says when u get DM that's a good sign and in couple of weeks then there is PPR.

Any idea respected members and thanks for any information.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
I spoke to my mp last night and this is what cIC told her: "I followed up with CIC the additional information requested in the email you forwarded me was received by them.

Currently it is in queue for review by an officer

You can contact me in one month time if you haven't heard anything from them.."

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum

My wife's case has been stuck to Decision Made for the past 4 months, is there anyone else in same situation like getting Decision Made and then waiting forever cause usually people says when u get DM that's a good sign and in couple of weeks then there is PPR.

salaam yama jaan mine is not DM so far but mine is stucked in IP for almost 4 months

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum

You should do a MP enquiry if you got DM. They may sent you your PPR when MP enquires it

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Thanks alot guys for your replies, I will definitely contact the MP and I will post the result's later on.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Anjo14 said:
I am in IP since 11 July 2O14, nothing happen after that so far..
I am also in IP since August 2014, nothing is changed yet.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
IMM5540 help needed

On what date did you permanent resident? .. what should I put here? the date that I came to Canada or the date I became a naturalized Canadian or I

Which Canadian visa office issued your immigrant visa or confirmation of permanent residence?
I don't know where would I find that info?

Question 10 Where you yourself sponsored to come to Canada?

I say NO
is that it Or I should continue to this question What type of sponsorship?

Thanks

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah jan said:
IMM5540 help needed

On what date did you permanent resident? .. what should I put here? the date that I came to Canada or the date I became a naturalized Canadian or I

Which Canadian visa office issued your immigrant visa or confirmation of permanent residence?

Question 10 Where you yourself sponsored to come to Canada?

I say NO

Thanks
If you look at your Confirmation of Permanent Residence ( CoPR ) or your Citizenship Card, its written on it.

How did you immigrate to Canada? If outside of Canada, Which Visa Office thats all its asking.

I say NO
Just type, " No ". thats enough.

If you wrote, " yes " then you would need to answer the box under it.

Hope I wrote it simple enough to not confuse you

* Edit *

I will be out of touch for a few days... Going on a trip so I may not have internet. I will be back in couple days.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Nick_afg said:
salaam yama jaan mine is not DM so far but mine is stucked in IP for almost 4 months
Salam Dear Nick_AFG,

hope all is well with you, family and love once, after while i am getting back to forum to see my buddies how things are going bro jan how is Mrs back home? based on your post the case is stuck in IP for almost 4 month its kind of unusual but based on my experience its stuck on a background check process some where,is your wife working with any Govt position at anytime in AFG or any organizational work with UN or any other agency at any giving time these type of work adds more complexity to the background check process if not and she is just a house wife for the most time after finishing her education since ladies are omitted from military duties unless is volunteer by joining the police or military force as source of income the background check are pretty straight forward should not take that much time, the other factor please make sure the email and the mailing address are 100% correct and you are not missing any correspondence from them during this process, just to share with you something last year in June there was correspondence from CHC - ISL for my wife in her work address which was our address for correspondence, front desk guy forgot to give mail to my wife or some what for whatever reason it went to old mail or unpicked mails counter due to that mistake the case was almost refused since we didnt know what was going on and the time to submit the document was only 60 days once we found out it was almost past 30 days after the deadline it took me almost 6 month to straight things out, God for bid this is not the case for you but please take a look at all possible situations.

IP process in nutshell means the interview is waived the eligibility requirement are met the case is referred for PR process the only two factor is background check and remed test if expired to complete the process usually once the BC is done they ask for 2 co plmplete remed or remed assessment its just a xry check for TB it depends on Health officer decision.

inshahulla from now until end of November you will hear a good news bakhair due to christmas holiday they have to clean up their work and meet the deadline. please explore some the factor I mention to you to see if it makes sense. I wish you all the best on upcoming days its while we have'nt kept in touch, let me know if you need anything. take care of yourself and keep in touch.

Regards,

CVimmm

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Nick_AFG,

hope all is well with you, family and love once, after while i am getting back to forum to see my buddies how things are going bro jan how is Mrs back home? based on your post the case is stuck in IP for almost 4 month its kind of unusual but based on my experience its stuck on a background check process some where,is your wife working with any Govt position at anytime in AFG or any organizational work with UN or any other agency at any giving time these type of work adds more complexity to the background check process if not and she is just a house wife for the most time after finishing her education since ladies are omitted from military duties unless is volunteer by joining the police or military force as source of income the background check are pretty straight forward should not take that much time, the other factor please make sure the email and the mailing address are 100% correct and you are not missing any correspondence from them during this process, just to share with you something last year in June there was correspondence from CHC - ISL for my wife in her work address which was our address for correspondence, front desk guy forgot to give mail to my wife or some what for whatever reason it went to old mail or unpicked mails counter due to that mistake the case was almost refused since we didnt know what was going on and the time to submit the document was only 60 days once we found out it was almost past 30 days after the deadline it took me almost 6 month to straight things out, God for bid this is not the case for you but please take a look at all possible situations.

IP process in nutshell means the interview is waived the eligibility requirement are met the case is referred for PR process the only two factor is background check and remed test if expired to complete the process usually once the BC is done they ask for 2 co plmplete remed or remed assessment its just a xry check for TB it depends on Health officer decision.

inshahulla from now until end of November you will hear a good news bakhair due to christmas holiday they have to clean up their work and meet the deadline. please explore some the factor I mention to you to see if it makes sense. I wish you all the best on upcoming days its while we have'nt kept in touch, let me know if you need anything. take care of yourself and keep in touch.

Regards,

CVimmm
walicoma asalaam my brother dear cvimm jaan : it's so nice to see u here I hope everything is going well with u and ur respected wife and thank u so much for the good
Tips and advices as u know brother u was and u are one of my favorite member who all the time came up wit a lots lots of usefull info our afghans need someone like u in the furom hope all is well with u bro jaan and iam so happy to see here once again , as u see my timeline and my posts bro I am stacked in IP since July 07 after remed I got my note recently I don't see anything bad in the note everything is passed but as u said I think maybe security taking long but when I did mp inquiry she got to me back in 24 hours from Ndvo and she said everything is okay and the file is waiting for the final review
Again my another mp from my previous address she emailed me few days ago she did inquiry form cic Ottawa and she said medical is passed and the file met all the requirement and waitng in the q for final decision as far as my wife' work , she never work nowhere she never travel anywhere she is just a homemaker almost everyday I contact my repersintive to see if she get any email coz her mailing and email address is in the file and I am sure she ll contact me as soon as she get any thing from cic coz she got the email for remed as well and she contacted me right away right now I am so confused I don't know what is going on all I do is waiting ... But u made my day bro coz I need u guys's help and support this is a tough time in our life Alha help us all Amin . Now you tell me bro how is life going I hope u doing great and have a happiest live together with ur life partner keep posting bro we all need ur advices once again thank you for remembering me and for helpfull advices. NICK_AFG

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Nick _AFG, Afghan boy and all respected members of this forum,

hope all is well with every one here, as I promised here are some updates after my interview, our interview was success but we are still waiting for the outcome as they mention they will get back to us on couple of weeks but right after interview date our case status changed to in process status hope to hear some good news soon inshahullah soon bakhair.

my advice right now for every one for upcoming interview is please if you can join your family or love once please do so it will have a positive impact on your presentation in front of immigration officer in it will give a confidence boost to your spouse or family member depend on your case and situation. please prepare your self and your spouse for your case whatever info you have provided on your application all will be used to ask you about each other and also take all your supporting documents with you as they may ask to see them specially your wedding pics, Nikah pics, wedding party, family pics pre and post wedding pics of you and your spouse, they will examine all of it and the interview is cross examination between both first they will ask all the question from applicant and right after that they will call the sponsor person on interview room to cross examine all answers in my case was my wife and I, they are ready for you in our case once we got to interview room our file was open and all electronic case copy was open on immigration officer screen to cross examine all question and answers , so my advise will be once again prepare your self and your spouse and take all supporting docs and pics with you the rest is all up to Allah jan Karim rahmat, as our interview finished they refuse about three other people couple family and one spouse case they were all crying it was sad any how our interview lasts about an hour all together it was to the point, I meant they dont mess around they will ask all the important question that they have concern about it so being ready is the key, if you or your love once are not ready for it forget about it, from what I have observed they are getting very smart and to the point and very hard on every one. all question are particular to case and type of relationship and info you provided on the application.

my afghan fellows and respected members I wish every one all the best and please if you can avoid India on hot season would be great its crazy hot here around 50C its boiling. take care.

Warm Regards,

Cvimmm
Sallam Alikom dear brother Cvimm, thank you a lot and a lot for being so supportive and posting very helpful information, I always read your posts, i went back home by getting your advise and now My husband has an interview a head by end of November and now I feel a bit relax that at least i have gone this summer and have my travel documents and updated pictures .
MY husband got the same letter as yours for his interview.... I read every details of your posts about interview, they are very, very useful , although I am still nervous :mad: ,,,,,,,,,I want to have a good plan to prepare for his interview, I am a bit confused about myself if I go to interview with him, or not because currently so stuck with my full time study and test and exams. I still feel that passing my husband interview is more priority than my exams... and if my presence in his interview is making his chance of success higher. I definitely go I have a chance to repeat my semester but I am not ready that he does not pass his interview......I am very confused at this moment to make my plan..... ??? ??? Could you please, give me your idea if I go now and stay with him in Afghanistan and prepare both of us for interview or we can prepare through Skype and just go for one week directly to India for his interview? or only preparing with him through Skype will be enough and i can stay ready on phone in here for the same time of his interview? please Cvimm and any body have an idea can you please help me? I will appreciate your response. I am waiting for your reply.

Hassib

Oct 15, 2014
Hi everyone! and thanks for your supports and advices. This is my first step in this forum.

I am a "protected person" and have applied for my PR on Jan 2014, now my status on the website shows:

- we received your application on Jan 15, 2014
- we start processing your application on Sep19, 2014
- Medical results received. (while I only have done the medical when I first applied for refugee in July 2013???)

Meanwhile, I received a letter in email that my family members (wife and kids who lives in Afghanistan) should apply for PR in New Delhi and they should fill up the IMM0008 and Schedule A forms.

Kindly requesting your advise on:

- are these the only forms that I need to fill out? what other documents should I add to my package of application?
- I don't know the exact category of my case and could not found the instruction guide for application.
- Should I consider the guidance for family sponsorship which is very lengthy and complicated one? or that one is not applicable for my case?
- Should I send the application directly to New Delhi or it first goes to case processing center here in Canada?

Your details guidance about all steps are requested. and apologize if some of my question looks stupid.

Waiting for your kind reply,

Hassib

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Hassib said:
Hi everyone! and thanks for your supports and advices. This is my first step in this forum.

I am a "protected person" and have applied for my PR on Jan 2014, now my status on the website shows:

- we received your application on Jan 15, 2014
- we start processing your application on Sep19, 2014
- Medical results received. (while I only have done the medical when I first applied for refugee in July 2013???)

Meanwhile, I received a letter in email that my family members (wife and kids who lives in Afghanistan) should apply for PR in New Delhi and they should fill up the IMM0008 and Schedule A forms.

Kindly requesting your advise on:

- these are the only forms that I need to fill out? what other documents should I add to my package of application?
- I don't know the exact category of my case and could not found the instruction guide for application.
- Should I consider the guidance for family sponsorship which is very lengthy and complicated one? or that one is not applicable for my case?
- Should I send the application directly to New Delhi or it first goes to case processing center here in Canada?

Your details guidance about all steps are requested. and apologize if some of my question looks stupid.

Waiting for your kind reply,

Hassib
Dear Hassib:
As I am not in your category, but one of my friend was in the same situation as you, so in this case, I could give you some information.
besides that those documents that you mention, you also needs the following documents:
1. Marriage certificate (Nikkah Khat)
2. Tazkra ( must be translated)
3. Police certificate
4. Passport photocopy
In addition to that you can go to the CIC website and see the checklist. I believe that you need all the necessary documents.
Those are the things that I knew if anyone else has any suggestions please share it with this brother.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!

Yama2014

Aug 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May, 2014
AOR Received.
21-July,2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
This there an address to get medical cheakup done in AFG or does medical has to be done in Pakistan. My wifes is gonna expire soon. Can anyone let me know soon. Thanks