+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, My name is sarmad. I recently graduated from karachi, pakistan. I am interested in pursuing MEng electrical and computer engineering program at Concordia university and I have already applied for September 2019 intake. I wanted to know my chance of getting accepted into the university.
My profile:
B.E Mechatronics 3/4 cgpa (79 % to 82 %)(B grade)
2 internships
ielts: 7 overall band
and the other question i wanted to ask is that do i have to upload my high school transcripts (O and A level) on their website ? please let me know as soon as possible

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi, My name is sarmad. I recently graduated from karachi, pakistan. I am interested in pursuing MEng electrical and computer engineering program at Concordia university and I have already applied for September 2019 intake. I wanted to know my chance of getting accepted into the university.
My profile:
B.E Mechatronics 3/4 cgpa (79 % to 82 %)(B grade)
2 internships
ielts: 7 overall band
and the other question i wanted to ask is that do i have to upload my high school transcripts (O and A level) on their website ? please let me know as soon as possible
Your profile seems good Sarmad,

You should get the admit

diponghosh

Jan 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

my profile is:
Undergrad: B.Tech. 8.0/10 (76%)
Ielts: overall 7.0

Based on this, what are my chances to get admission in Carleton and Guelph (both M.eng in Electrical and Computer engg.)?

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I got admit from Memorial university
Hi, Congrats:)
I have applied for Fall 2019 in Memorial my application status is complete since December.
Can you please the timeline about when you applied, what program and what was the deadline date?
Thanks in advance.

samsandi

Jan 23, 2018
Bonjour
Et ce qu'il faisait de l'université Laval, Montréal et Sherbrooke pour le master en santé publique ???
Merci beaucoup

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi, Congrats:)
I have applied for Fall 2019 in Memorial my application status is complete since December.
Can you please the timeline about when you applied, what program and what was the deadline date?
Thanks in advance.
Thankyou,

I applied in October 15,

For Master of Applied Science in Computer Engineering,

I got Admit on January,10,

revanth119

Sep 28, 2018
Bishop has given me the deadline,

Till 1st july,

So i guess i can hold the admission letter till that date
How many days it took to get the offer letter ...how much amount there asked to deposit for LOA and is it possible to go bishop from Montreal. Did you enquired about part time jobs in Sherbrooke and Montreal.