+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medical tests required

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Yes, medical passed on June 14th, PPR June 17th :)
Really incredible
Thank you :)
Hello,

Congratulations !! Reall good news.

Can you provide your timeline that when your remedical test results along with the 2nd X-ray were submitted to CIC ? And your medical was passed on 14th Jun. So can you pls let us know within how many days you got your medical passed. So that we can assume our timeline.

Reactions: Rizlene

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
Hello,

Congratulations !! Reall good news.

Can you provide your timeline that when your remedical test results along with the 2nd X-ray were submitted to CIC ? And your medical was passed on 14th Jun. So can you pls let us know within how many days you got your medical passed. So that we can assume our timeline.
Hello,
My husband has been asked to make 72 days TB sputum test. The request has been sent on March 6th.
We get 3 results : at 21, 56 & 72 days of sputum culture. I'm not sure about the exact dates.
After the final result, he went to to re-do the 2nd X-ray. I think it was on June 12th.
I thinks that our PP sent the sputum results & 2nd X-ray on the same day.
Medical passed 2 days later.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hello,
My husband has been asked to make 72 days TB sputum test. The request has been sent on March 6th.
We get 3 results : at 21, 56 & 72 days of sputum culture. I'm not sure about the exact dates.
After the final result, he went to to re-do the 2nd X-ray. I think it was on June 12th.
Felicitations @Rizlene!
This is great news for all of us waiting patiently for MEP. I saw another person who got PPR approved on exactly the same day as MEP. It means they had finished processing your file and were waiting for the green light from the PP. Congrats!
I'm doing my second x-ray next week. Sputum culture was negative.

Best wishes going forward.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Hello,
Thanks Rizlene for your quick response.

I think once medical passed, it won't be taking more time.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Felicitations @Rizlene!
This is great news for all of us waiting patiently for MEP. I saw another person who got PPR approved on exactly the same day as MEP. It means they had finished processing your file and were waiting for the green light from the PP. Congrats!

Right DanBhanu, Can you pls let me know what is MEP ?

Hope you will get your PPR soon. All the best for next week.

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
Thanks Rizlene for your quick response.

I think once medical passed, it won't be taking more time.
I think too.
Felicitations @Rizlene!

Yes, exactly. Just be patient. My husband sputum's also was negative
Good luck

Reactions: DanBhanu69

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019

MEP : Medical Examination Passed
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam."
In our case ( TB additional tests) : review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "Medical exam under review" until you provide the additional tests results & 2nd x-ray.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
MEP : Medical Examination Passed
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam."
In our case ( TB additional tests) : review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "Medical exam under review" until you provide the additional tests results & 2nd x-ray.
Thank you very much Rizlene for your quick turn around.

All the very best for future.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018

Thanks mate!
Its strange that I'm hoping that the x-ray produces exactly the same result...so as not to complicate things.
Oh well, at least I know I don't have TB.
:)

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Thanks mate!
Its strange that I'm hoping that the x-ray produces exactly the same result...so as not to complicate things.
Oh well, at least I know I don't have TB.
:)
Hii
Any updates ? Pls keep posting if there is any update of ur application

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi
my have little cough one week before medical exam. she went for medical and after two weeks we got futher test required letter of culture sputum for 6 to 8 weeks and second xray after 3 month. is cough made a problem in x-ray?
she is looking normal and physicall fit. any chances of TB? I am little scared.
is second xray must be same as first x-ray? if second x-ray came normal- would be problem?

Thanks for your help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
my have little cough one week before medical exam. she went for medical and after two weeks we got futher test required letter of culture sputum for 6 to 8 weeks and second xray after 3 month. is cough made a problem in x-ray?
she is looking normal and physicall fit. any chances of TB? I am little scared.
is second xray must be same as first x-ray? if second x-ray came normal- would be problem?

Thanks for your help
No a small cough shouldn’t be an issue. They want to make sure the 1st x-ray looks like the 2nd x-ray to make sure nothing is changing in the lungs.