+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medical tests required

ankitvm

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Ankit,
I am also in same boat. Want to know about r10 and other things , pls shed some light.
Thanks and regards
Hi,

I guess your query has already been answered and that's the correct information.

The other process goes in parallel and medical results have no bearing on the rest of the aspects of the application. This came to my knowledge after connecting with people in similar situation and then experienced it personally.

I have already received the PPR and was among the first few ones in the bracket of similar AOR. Hope that helps! :)

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I guess your query has already been answered and that's the correct information.

The other process goes in parallel and medical results have no bearing on the rest of the aspects of the application. This came to my knowledge after connecting with people in similar situation and then experienced it personally.

I have already received the PPR and was among the first few ones in the bracket of similar AOR. Hope that helps! :)
Congratulations dear for your PR.

And thanks a lot for answering. This encourages us and gives hope.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What's your Aor and progress..min m is 20 November and IP 1 .med in review
My timeline:

ITA - Nov 28
Medical Furtherance - Dec 23
AoR - Dec 28
Awaiting second X-Ray on March 5.

But as far as I know from your posts, you don’t need additional X-Ray. So hope you pass your medical very soon. My best wishes are with you.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi,

Thanks Again
. Cleared medical. People like you make this forum an amazing platform .

Reactions: g90

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hey
My timeline:

ITA - Nov 28
AoR - Dec 28

But as far as I know from your posts, you don’t need additional X-Ray. So hope you pass your medical very soon. My best wishes are with you.

Best of luck.
Meds clear. Thanks so much. And best wishes to you. Please keep updating. May I ask your nationality...

Reactions: g90

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey

Meds clear. Thanks so much. And best wishes to you. Please keep updating. May I ask your nationality...
Congratulations. Very happy for you.:D

I am from India.

Good luck for the future progress of your application.:)

zolab

Apr 26, 2017
Hello All:

My husband is unaccompanied. His chest xray was not clear, he then submitted his sputum for 3 consecutive days. We got a mail form Regional medical office that he needs to come for additional test.

My question is can I authorize CIC to take him off my application, he is not going with us to Canada now and in future. He is a bit concerned as this might delay our processing.

Please any advise?
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello All:

My husband is unaccompanied. His chest xray was not clear, he then submitted his sputum for 3 consecutive days. We got a mail form Regional medical office that he needs to come for additional test.

My question is can I authorize CIC to take him off my application, he is not going with us to Canada now and in future. He is a bit concerned as this might delay our processing.

Please any advise?
Thanks
No he must be included in your application unless you are divorced.

anon10

Nov 27, 2018
My timeline:

ITA - Nov 28
AoR - Dec 28

Best of luck.
Hi g90

Did you received the medical furtherance after submitting your application or was it before?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi g90

Did you received the medical furtherance after submitting your application or was it before?
I got it before submitting dear.

As I’ve mentioned above, I got AoR on December 28, but I got furtherance letter before that on December 23 via e-mail.
Hope that helps.

Good luck.

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have applied on 24th June, 2017 and appeared for re-medical on 3rd November 2018.

I have appeared from Spotum Test on 19th, 20th and 21 November, 2018 and got result on 22nd, January 2019. All result are negative and I have asked to appear for repeat X-Ray on 3rd February, 2019 which is exactly 3 months from my Medical.

In CIC Account, It shows Medical Passed from November 2018 and nothing happed after that.

I have question that How long will it take for further processing after submitting Spotum result and repeat X-Ray to CIC ? What is process?

Any help will appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied on 24th June, 2017 and appeared for re-medical on 3rd November 2018.

I have appeared from Spotum Test on 19th, 20th and 21 November, 2018 and got result on 22nd, January 2019. All result are negative and I have asked to appear for repeat X-Ray on 3rd February, 2019 which is exactly 3 months from my Medical.

In CIC Account, It shows Medical Passed from November 2018 and nothing happed after that.

I have question that How long will it take for further processing after submitting Spotum result and repeat X-Ray to CIC ? What is process?

Any help will appreciated. Thanks in advance.
From my experience it took two days.
Did sputum test on Feb 2017, got sputum results on April 14th 2017 and uploaded the results on the same day by hospital authorities.
Got medical passed on April 16th 2017

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
From my experience it took two days.
Did sputum test on Feb 2017, got sputum results on April 14th 2017 and uploaded the results on the same day by hospital authorities.
Got medical passed on April 16th 2017
Thank you for your reply.

I have appeared from Spotum Test on 19th, 20th and 21 November, 2018 and got result on 22nd, January 2019. All Test result are negative.

CIC Account show Medical Passed since December 2018 (even before Spotum test result came) but did not happen anything till today.

I will appear for repeat X-Ray on 3rd February, 2019 and then hospital authorities will sent result to CIC.

What will be next steps? How long it take to get PPR after Hospital Authorities submit result?

It has already 19 Months since I applied and process it still not completed. So, I have become very impatient. If my application does not proceed till March 2019 then I want to drop immigration plan and want to start my business here. Very disappointed with 19 months process and feel wastage of time for waiting PPR.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

I have appeared from Spotum Test on 19th, 20th and 21 November, 2018 and got result on 22nd, January 2019. All Test result are negative.

CIC Account show Medical Passed since December 2018 (even before Spotum test result came) but did not happen anything till today.

I will appear for repeat X-Ray on 3rd February, 2019 and then hospital authorities will sent result to CIC.

What will be next steps? How long it take to get PPR after Hospital Authorities submit result?

It has already 19 Months since I applied and process it still not completed. So, I have become very impatient. If my application does not proceed till March 2019 then I want to drop immigration plan and want to start my business here. Very disappointed with 19 months process and feel wastage of time for waiting PPR.
Is this ur re medical? If so, I think u r close to ppr.
You can call ircc and confirm.
We were asked to do re medical on December 11th 2018 and medical got cleared on 26th 2018.
Called ircc on Jan 1st week and got a confirmation that the process was completed
Got ppr mail on Jan 13th.

I know waiting is painful but I believe you will hear a positive news soon.