+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of child to Permanent Resident Application after PPR

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Got request for medicals from the VO. They asked us to not send passport and said the ppr sent would become void. My sons medical got approved on 19th march. Since then no movement. With the vacs closing nothing its stuck. Untill Vacs open and since my vo is delhi not expecting much

Reactions: paparazzi1987

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I have submitted all the required document (including medical and PR fee for the baby) for additional family configuration.

I have pledge to myself to submit the PPR i have with me once VFS open.

Reactions: Holyindividual

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
I have submitted all the required document (including medical and PR fee for the baby) for additional family configuration.

I have pledge to myself to submit the PPR i have with me once VFS open.
Lol.

What's ur country of residence?

When did u get ur first PPR?

When did you submit all baby documents ?

What is the current update on ur application?

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Lol.

What's ur country of residence?

When did u get ur first PPR?

When did you submit all baby documents ?

What is the current update on ur application?
I reside in Canada but my dependents are outside Canada. My PR application is completed (i even have PR card) but my dependents have not been able to submit their passport. So last month my wife delivered baby and i have submitted all the baby documents to IRCC.

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding adding a newborn (I'm in post-AOR stage; yet to receive a PPR):

1. Do we need to send a digital photo of the newborn? The IRCC mail doesn't ask for the same explicitly
2. Do we need to send upfront medical certificate for the newborn? Even this one isn't mentioned in the IRCC mail

Your valuable inputs would be highly appreciated!

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
Pls help and guide me. I m from India
I have family sposorship. My husband sponsored me for pr. While my application was in process I blessed with a baby in march 2021. I informed ircc via web form. I recieved email from new delhi visa office to submit amended sponsorship by sponsor on 20 october 2021. And ppr on 12 november.
Pls guide me what to do.
1. May I ask my husband to submit amended sponsorship. And how to submit which forms to fill.
2. Will it cause processing delays. Then pls suggest how to avoid processing delay as my medical will expire on 15 jan 2022.
3. Which document should I submit to NDVO to add my child to my application.

manish123

Nov 20, 2021
Hello all, I am in the same situation.

I received ITA on 08-02-2017 and had submitted all the documents and my complete profile on 04-04-2017. By the grace of God, we were blessed with a baby girl on 11-04-2017. We received her passport on 10-07-2017, after which I updated my daughter’s details (birth certificate, passport) on IRCC Webform on 12-07-2017 as well as mailed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa. At the same time, I received a mail from "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)" <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> dated 11 Jul 2017 asking for submission of mine and my husband’s passport to finalize the application.

I have yet not received any response from CIC regarding the upgradation of my daughter’s details in my profile. Kindly guide me with certain queries-
1. Should I be submitting all the three passports (principal applicant, spouse, child) to VFS? (I have been given a period of 30 days to submit mine and my husband’s passport). Will they accept it without any request from CIC for my child's passport?
2. Should I get her medical examinations done on the basis of my ITA letter or would i need a request from CIC for that?
3. Where should I submit the documents of my child - to the VO or CIC? hard copy or via e-mail?
4. Should I do the online payment beforehand?
5. I hope there is no issue in updating the addition in my family after 3 months of the birth, as I was waiting for the birth certificate and passport of my daughter.

I am confused as I have just 10 days left for passport submission. I also mailed my queries to VO, New Delhi and CPC-CTD-Ottawa, but haven't received any response from anywhere.

I would be highly grateful if anyone could assist me with the procedure that needs to be followed further, at the earliest.
Hi,
What did you after that and what was the outcome?

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi I'm a 20201 March AOR applicant, we were blessed with a baby in November 2021 and have submitted our newborn documents on Dec 28th. And completed upfront medical on 22nd January. Still our newborn is not yet added to our file.

We are processing our file through an immigration agency in Canada and they are asking us to wait. So frustrated and feel depressed as we do not have any update since we completed our biometrics in March 2021. When we try reaching the ircc number it does not get connected to the agent. Can someone please guide as to what needs to be done.

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Hi I'm a 20201 March AOR applicant, we were blessed with a baby in November 2021 and have submitted our newborn documents on Dec 28th. And completed upfront medical on 22nd January. Still our newborn is not yet added to our file.

We are processing our file through an immigration agency in Canada and they are asking us to wait. So frustrated and feel depressed as we do not have any update since we completed our biometrics in March 2021. When we try reaching the ircc number it does not get connected to the agent. Can someone please guide as to what needs to be done.
hello, Its never easy to get connected to an agent. Sometimes you would need to spend 2 hours continuously and wait for another 50 mins if it gets connected. But its worth the effort if you can clear your issue directly with an agent instead of waiting for any agency to do that for us. And there is a whole lot of us with you on the depression thing. Just hang on.

Feb 19, 2024
Can anybody please guide me??

i got ppr on 26 january 2024, but i was blessed with baby boy on 11 January 2024.
In my ppr it was written to disclose my non accompanying dependants. I got my baby passport on 8 February 2024. And i sent my passport and baby documents with non accompanying certificate via vfs to delhi ircc.
Yesterday I received letter from embassy that they cancelled my copr and counterfoil visa.
They stated that they are reopening my application and will give final decision again after adding my child.
So can anyone please explain me that how much time they will take to give the decision?? As i already have given funds proof and upfront medicals of my baby. And what will be the decision??

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Can anybody please guide me??

i got ppr on 26 january 2024, but i was blessed with baby boy on 11 January 2024.
In my ppr it was written to disclose my non accompanying dependants. I got my baby passport on 8 February 2024. And i sent my passport and baby documents with non accompanying certificate via vfs to delhi ircc.
Yesterday I received letter from embassy that they cancelled my copr and counterfoil visa.
They stated that they are reopening my application and will give final decision again after adding my child.
So can anyone please explain me that how much time they will take to give the decision?? As i already have given funds proof and upfront medicals of my baby. And what will be the decision??
This is normal to cancel visa, they will review kids documents and also Funds and sent you a revised PPR.