+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of child to Permanent Resident Application after PPR

sarfaraza

Sep 17, 2019
it’s the same for me as well. I think we need to be patient.
Oh.. I agree with your point; however, i was just wondering why the new born section hasnt been opened yet, atleast that way we can be done with all submissions.

But yes, patience is the key in current times.

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

I need to guidance for newborn medical.

Will IRCC share the medical letter after we upload all the docs and pay fees ? OR is medical request is generated as soon as IRCC replies on webform.

Also, can anyone tell in how much time baby is added to the application after we submit all documents ?

Thanks

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

Can anyone pls clarify below queries related to IMM0008 form for adding newborn :

1) Do I need to add my spouse as well in "Dependents" section ? She is already part of my PR application and her name comes under dependents in my profile.
2) In "Education/Occupation details" section, what to fill for "Current occupation" and "Intended occupation" for newborn. Should i write N/A or Not applicable ?

Thanks

Ogaboss

Jul 28, 2020
Has anyone been responded to by IRCC? My visa is about to expire and my child has not been added. Someone should say something please

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Has anyone been responded to by IRCC? My visa is about to expire and my child has not been added. Someone should say something please
Hi,
I have submitted all the docs related to newborn and got acknowledgement by IRCC that they have received my documents. Can you share your timeline , then we can compare the current trend .

Shackle

May 11, 2019
No updates on my application since my last post here either. No ghost updates as well.

I wonder if CIC is running on a very limited staff currently.

Joining the bandwagon here. AOR May 2019, PPR Jan 2020 but didn't submit our passports and added newborn after birth in March 2020 .. after passport delays for COVID, we submitted those got medicals done for the baby and currently it is still "in process" .

Shackle

May 11, 2019
The one I have tagged from my earlier response, which has the AOR and PPR dates. Or are you asking about something else?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Submitted all documents for newborn July, 2020. They acknowledged the receipt. But nothing else afterwards.
Open a CSE to check the status of same. Ask if Kid was added or any timelines to see the kid in the cic account.

Shackle

May 11, 2019
Hey folks, received my ppr today! Looks like things are finally starting to move again. Good luck to everyone!

My timeline

AOR May 2019
First ppr (before addition of child) Jan 2020
Addition of child and waiting for passports medical n stuff completed by July 2020
Final PPR today (sept 21 2020)

Cheers and best of luck to everyone!

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hey folks, received my ppr today! Looks like things are finally starting to move again. Good luck to everyone!

My timeline

AOR May 2019
First ppr (before addition of child) Jan 2020
Addition of child and waiting for passports medical n stuff completed by July 2020
Final PPR today (sept 21 2020)

Cheers and best of luck to everyone!
Which country are you from and which is your vfs?

Reactions: Imblessed

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my application in august 2019 , my son was born in oct 19. I informed ircc in dec and submitted passport, birth certificate and required forms by 5th jan. I also got conformation email from ircc. But till now he is not added to my profile.
Yesterday i got ppr email . now without uci for my son i cant submit passports.
I wrote yesterday to delhi vo informing my situation. Got a generic email saying we will respond in 30 days.

Can anyone suggest what i should do? Anyway to contact new delhi vo by phone to find out what i should do?

Or anyone has any suggestions?
Hello . What is the update on your case now ?