+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to PR application post AOR << Please join here >>

Sasu21

Aug 28, 2021
Hi - Im FSW outland applicant. I added my spouse to my application after marriage and IRCC requested for additional documents, which I have submitted in March 2022 and within a month my spouse was added to my profile. But to date, they haven't requested for biometrics. Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Or if your spouse received the biometrics request letter can you please say in how many months after submission did you get the letter.

Your response will be really helpful.

Thanks

anurag_miglani

Nov 8, 2022
Hi - Im FSW outland applicant. I added my spouse to my application after marriage and IRCC requested for additional documents, which I have submitted in March 2022 and within a month my spouse was added to my profile. But to date, they haven't requested for biometrics. Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Or if your spouse received the biometrics request letter can you please say in how many months after submission did you get the letter.

Your response will be really helpful.

Thanks
Took me 8 months to get the bio-metric request

Reactions: Sasu21

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
But was your spouse added to your profile before that? I'm worried as they added my spouse back in April 2022 and after that i haven't heard back anything.
My AOR is Oct 2020. I added my spouse in Dec 2021, they didn't send any biometric letter until late Nov 2022 after I had sent them multiple webform throughout the year.

Reactions: walnorez and Sasu21

anurag_miglani

Nov 8, 2022
But was your spouse added to your profile before that? I'm worried as they added my spouse back in April 2022 and after that i haven't heard back anything.
It was the 7th month that my spouse was added, hence they seems to be a generic delay in the overall processing which I believe everyone is aware of, I will suggest order your GCMS notes to see what is the progress!

Reactions: Sasu21

Sasu21

Aug 28, 2021
Thank you for your responses. Really helpful. Yes, i have ordered gcms and waiting for the note.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Expect such a delay from them. Your best hopes are to bombard them with web forms and hope someone looks at it and performs the necessary action.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I sent a webform to add my spouse back in Jan 2022. Then in Feb 2022, my spouse's details and biometrics number appear in the portal (I think they didn't ask my spouse to re-do biometrics because she gave fingerprints for a tourist visa previously already).

Then in Jun 2022, they sent Medical request for spouse, even though I sent upfront medical report back in Jan 2022 already. So I sent them webform to explain and then Aug 2022, medical is shown to passed for spouse (can see in GCMS note only, I dont see Medical Pass in portal).

That's the last time we have heard from IRCC... silent since then

Reactions: Armstrong17

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
They have opened up all the express entry options and invited many people again. Sad to see many other lives put in limbo.
God knows why they are so slow with the processing.

TKSIN

Jan 11, 2023
Hi all, I need a little help from you. My application was submitted to IRCC after ITA in Feb 2022. I got married while my application was in process(after medical to be precise). I intimated IRCC about the status change on multiple occasions starting June 2022. Still, they sent me passport request for stamping in Aug 2022. After multiple webforms and calls with agents I got to know that they are aware of the status change. The agent suggested me not to submit passport and send the spouse related forms like IMM5669, 5406 etc. in advance through webform so that the case officer finds them when he starts working on my case. I did the same in Nov 2022. Now I am waiting for them to add spouse to my application. It has been almost 6 months since I first intimated them about the change. I am a little worried and don't have any choice then to wait. Can you please guide me on what to expect and how did it go in your case. Thanks in advance!!

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi all, I need a little help from you. My application was submitted to IRCC after ITA in Feb 2022. I got married while my application was in process(after medical to be precise). I intimated IRCC about the status change on multiple occasions starting June 2022. Still, they sent me passport request for stamping in Aug 2022. After multiple webforms and calls with agents I got to know that they are aware of the status change. The agent suggested me not to submit passport and send the spouse related forms like IMM5669, 5406 etc. in advance through webform so that the case officer finds them when he starts working on my case. I did the same in Nov 2022. Now I am waiting for them to add spouse to my application. It has been almost 6 months since I first intimated them about the change. I am a little worried and don't have any choice then to wait. Can you please guide me on what to expect and how did it go in your case. Thanks in advance!!
Refer this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-received-but-spouse-has-not-been-added-even-after-intimating-ircc.713412/
I had the same headache. They wasted 2 years of my time like this. I hope they are processing files faster now!