Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Congratulations ! Do you remeber when were you able to see your spouse on portal after submitting ADR.
It was around a week or 10 days after we submitted the ADR. Around the first week of Jul-22 if I remember correctly.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Congrats. Quick question. Did they ask for Proof of Relationship when they asked for spousal kit? Also, was your initial POF above the threshold for two people?
congratulations!!
question, my spouse is in home country and I am in Canada, so our case is similar what happens when I receive PPR? do we both submit our passports to nearest visa office?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
congratulations!!
question, my spouse is in home country and I am in Canada, so our case is similar what happens when I receive PPR? do we both submit our passports to nearest visa office?
My wife and I both live in US. But in you case, I believe you need to submit the passports to the nearest offices. But, you can confirm this by sending an email to IRCC.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
It was around a week or 10 days after we submitted the ADR. Around the first week of Jul-22 if I remember correctly.
Hey Guys! Finally got the PPR letter for my Spouse and myself :D

ParticularsTimeline
AOR (Primary Applicant)20-Feb-20
PPR (Primary Applicant)18-Mar-22
Notified IRCC about Marriage (Change in circumstance)12-Apr-22
ADR (Spousal Kit)31-May-22
ADR Submitted23-Jun-22
Medical Passed11-Aug-22
ADR 1 (POF and Proof of Relationship - Post Marriage)06-Sep-22
ADR 1 Submitted10-Sep-22
Biometrics Requested12-Sep-22
ADR 2 (PCC for Primary Applicant)13-Sep-22
Biometrics Submitted15-Sep-22
ADR 2 Submitted15-Sep-22
PPR (Primary Applicant and Dependant)25-Sep-22

A long wait of 949 days finally comes to an end since AOR o_O

Hang on tight everyone, those in the backlog are going to get cleared very soon. Remember IRCC's target is to have 80% of the backlog inventory cleared and finalized by Dec-22. Praying for the best for all of you!

Visa Office - Edmonton
congratulations!!

Melvinjoy

Jul 28, 2022
My profile got updated, after 3.5 months sending all the documents . Today my profile is showing my dependent . My question is how long for the biometrics request after dependent in the profile?

Reactions: Armstrong17

hardeepraike

Nov 26, 2022
Hi everyone, please help, I have applied pr under express entry(cec) and I am Getting married next month. My spouse is Canadian permanent residence. I was wondering after raising the web form to inform about marital status change, do they ask about if we want to add spouse of dependent or non-dependent ? Or they directly send the documents list or that document list is based on status of spouse ? If some one can please help with this. Many thanks

ddrocks

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
Finally its PPR TIME after 807 days...Below is my timeline:-

AOR- cec application24 August 2020
BIL16 Oct 2020
long silenceeee -
Got Pr Portal back Home28 Feb 2022
Notify IRCC About marriage (change in circumstances)webform14 March 2022
ADR1(spouse passport, marriage certificate, ircc fee receipt)19 April 2022
ADR 1 submitted10 may 2022
Apply Second BOWP15 Jun 2022
ADR 2(IMM forms,BIL,Medical,pcc,
relationship questionary,wedding photos etc..)
7 July2022
ADR 2 submitted12 Aug 2022
ADR 3 (remedical Principal applicant)20 sep 2022
ADR 3 submitted27 sep 2022
PPR LETTER (Principal applicant & Dependent)9 Nov 2022
PR PORTAL email25 Nov 2022
Portal Credentials28 Nov 2022
ECOPRwaiting

Last edited:

kishenpj

Jan 31, 2018
Hello! Should the principal applicant stay inside canada during PR process?
I'm a work permit holder. Applied PR from Canada and my wife is a dependant (added post marriage) working from India. And i am currently working in India temporarily so that i can be with my wife during the process.

kishenpj

Jan 31, 2018
Approved! Received PPR few days ago! I will add the timeline here soon.

Me and my wife are in India now and our flights are booked for March 2023. What is the next step? Anyone in or was in similar situation like mine?
To my understanding, I send our passports to VFS and our respective PR visa will be stamped; after which we can enter Canada and apply for PR card. ( We both have valid visitors visa too)

Reactions: Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Approved! Received PPR few days ago! I will add the timeline here soon.

Me and my wife are in India now and our flights are booked for March 2023. What is the next step? Anyone in or was in similar situation like mine?
To my understanding, I send our passports to VFS and our respective PR visa will be stamped; after which we can enter Canada and apply for PR card. ( We both have valid visitors visa too)
Congratulations.
Not much but keep checking weather to get used to it. Which state?

kishenpj

Jan 31, 2018
Ready for Visa mail:
The processing of your application is almost complete. To move forward in processing, please refer to the instructions below to submit passports from your family member(s) abroad. IRCC will contact you soon with next steps for processing your (the principal applicant) COPR from inside Canada.

You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
PR approval letter:
Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.

Next steps:
  • Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
  • As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
  • In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
    • Name:
    • UCI:
    • Email: (one for the whole family)
    • Original entry date:
    • Date of last time you entered Canada:
    • Location where you last entered:
    • Are you currently inside Canada:
    • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

So confused right now. Need help.
1. Should approval letter mention my spouse? It only addresses me and family members.
2. Do both of us send passports to VFS for stamping? We both are outside Canada. So how does it work once we send our passports?