Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
There is no use in sending the passports because your wife's app is still being processed.
Hey Sub,

What's the current timeline or status of your application since IRCC acknowledged receipt of ADR's for spouse?

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey Sub,

What's the current timeline or status of your application since IRCC acknowledged receipt of ADR's for spouse?
Its been little over 4 months since I submitted al the documents. I included my wife's PCC and Medicals as well apart from the usual IMM documents. I see here added to my profile and a UCI number got generated. But, no updates after that. Waiting for BIL and a request for any other additional documents. It looks like your Timeline and mien are almost the same. I have requested for a GCMS notes and I will know something next week. One question for you. Did the online portal get updated on the Medicals being passed?

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfband

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Its been little over 4 months since I submitted al the documents. I included my wife's PCC and Medicals as well apart from the usual IMM documents. I see here added to my profile and a UCI number got generated. But, no updates after that. Waiting for BIL and a request for any other additional documents. It looks like your Timeline and mien are almost the same. I have requested for a GCMS notes and I will know something next week. One question for you. Did the online portal get updated on the Medicals being passed?
Yes

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Yes, my medical was passed on 11-Aug-22 and since then it's been radio silence :(

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yes, my medical was passed on 11-Aug-22 and since then it's been radio silence :(
To be frank, your timeline looks healthy. I spoke to and reviewed timelines of many who had added their spouse after COPR or PPR and many don't even have their medicals passed even after 6 months. In my case, I submitted my docs on May 15th and till now no updates except my wife being added to my profile. Hang in there!!!

toufik-ag

Sep 1, 2022
hello guys, I am post AOR and got married and informed VO paris about my marriage they asked me for the documents below
  1. the IMM0008 Generic form completed by you as principal applicant.
  2. the other attached forms to be completed, dated and signed by your spouse
  3. the electronic scan of the identity photo for your spouse.
  4. photocopy of your marriage certificate, declaration of common-law relationship or other proof of your relationship with your spouse
  5. photocopy of your spouse’s valid passport (do not include blank pages)
  6. photocopy of your spouse’s birth certificate showing both parents’ names
  7. if your spouse is divorced or legally separated, photocopy of the divorce decree or legal separation document
  8. if your spouse has children from a previous relationship, photocopy of the document establishing the custody of the children and visiting rights
  9. the electronic scan of the originals of police certificates along with a translation in French or English issued within the last three months by the authorities of all countries in which your spouse has resided for more than 6 months since his or her 18th birthday.
  10. military service for your spouse (rank, unit and location). Provide a photocopy of the certificate of good conduct.
  11. List all trips you have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc.
  12. if you are applying as a Skilled Worker or Business Immigrant and your destination in Canada is other than the province of Quebec:
  • photocopy of your spouse’s educational diplomas and certificates
  • if your spouse has worked in Canada for at least one year, full-time, photocopy of his or her work permit
  • if your spouse has completed a program of full-time study of at least two years’ duration at a post-secondary institution in Canada, photocopy of his or her student permit
  • if you or your spouse has a close relative in Canada (brother, sister, father, mother, grandparent, child, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece) who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, proof of the relationship and of the relative’s status in Canada
i have two question, the first is about the second point in the list above, it is not cleared what forms so should i send imm 5406, 5562, 5569 for my spouse? if so right now me and my wife are living in diffrent addresses would that be a problem if we put two diffrent addresses in the imm5406?​

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
hello guys, I am post AOR and got married and informed VO paris about my marriage they asked me for the documents below
  1. the IMM0008 Generic form completed by you as principal applicant.
  2. the other attached forms to be completed, dated and signed by your spouse
  3. the electronic scan of the identity photo for your spouse.
  4. photocopy of your marriage certificate, declaration of common-law relationship or other proof of your relationship with your spouse
  5. photocopy of your spouse’s valid passport (do not include blank pages)
  6. photocopy of your spouse’s birth certificate showing both parents’ names
  7. if your spouse is divorced or legally separated, photocopy of the divorce decree or legal separation document
  8. if your spouse has children from a previous relationship, photocopy of the document establishing the custody of the children and visiting rights
  9. the electronic scan of the originals of police certificates along with a translation in French or English issued within the last three months by the authorities of all countries in which your spouse has resided for more than 6 months since his or her 18th birthday.
  10. military service for your spouse (rank, unit and location). Provide a photocopy of the certificate of good conduct.
  11. List all trips you have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc.
  12. if you are applying as a Skilled Worker or Business Immigrant and your destination in Canada is other than the province of Quebec:
  • photocopy of your spouse’s educational diplomas and certificates
  • if your spouse has worked in Canada for at least one year, full-time, photocopy of his or her work permit
  • if your spouse has completed a program of full-time study of at least two years’ duration at a post-secondary institution in Canada, photocopy of his or her student permit
  • if you or your spouse has a close relative in Canada (brother, sister, father, mother, grandparent, child, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece) who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, proof of the relationship and of the relative’s status in Canada
i have two question, the first is about the second point in the list above, it is not cleared what forms so should i send imm 5406, 5562, 5569 for my spouse? if so right now me and my wife are living in diffrent addresses would that be a problem if we put two diffrent addresses in the imm5406?​
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-filling-up-forms.540828/post-6680207

Reactions: sanyaak

Melvinjoy

Jul 28, 2022
To be frank, your timeline looks healthy. I spoke to and reviewed timelines of many who had added their spouse after COPR or PPR and many don't even have their medicals passed even after 6 months. In my case, I submitted my docs on May 15th and till now no updates except my wife being added to my profile. Hang in there!!!
How long it takes after sending documents to show your spouse on the account

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Hey Guys! Finally got the PPR letter for my Spouse and myself :D

ParticularsTimeline
AOR (Primary Applicant)20-Feb-20
PPR (Primary Applicant)18-Mar-22
Notified IRCC about Marriage (Change in circumstance)12-Apr-22
ADR (Spousal Kit)31-May-22
ADR Submitted23-Jun-22
Medical Passed11-Aug-22
ADR 1 (POF and Proof of Relationship - Post Marriage)06-Sep-22
ADR 1 Submitted10-Sep-22
Biometrics Requested12-Sep-22
ADR 2 (PCC for Primary Applicant)13-Sep-22
Biometrics Submitted15-Sep-22
ADR 2 Submitted15-Sep-22
PPR (Primary Applicant and Dependant)25-Sep-22

A long wait of 949 days finally comes to an end since AOR o_O

Hang on tight everyone, those in the backlog are going to get cleared very soon. Remember IRCC's target is to have 80% of the backlog inventory cleared and finalized by Dec-22. Praying for the best for all of you!

Visa Office - Edmonton

Last edited:
Reactions: RSub and Viney

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

ParticularsTimeline
ADR Submitted23-Jun-22
Medical Passed11-Aug-22
ADR 1 Submitted10-Sep-22
ADR 2 Submitted15-Sep-22

Hang on tight everyone, those in the backlog are going to get cleared very soon. Remember IRCC's target is to have 80% cleared and finalized by Dec-22. Praying for the best for all of you!

Visa Office - Edmonton
Congrats. Quick question. Did they ask for Proof of Relationship when they asked for spousal kit? Also, was your initial POF above the threshold for two people?

Viney

Oct 5, 2017

ParticularsTimeline
ADR Submitted23-Jun-22
Medical Passed11-Aug-22
ADR 1 Submitted10-Sep-22
ADR 2 Submitted15-Sep-22

Hang on tight everyone, those in the backlog are going to get cleared very soon. Remember IRCC's target is to have 80% cleared and finalized by Dec-22. Praying for the best for all of you!

Visa Office - Edmonton
Congratulations ! Do you remeber when were you able to see your spouse on portal after submitting ADR.

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Congratulations ! Do you remeber when were you able to see your spouse on portal after submitting ADR.
Congrats. Quick question. Did they ask for Proof of Relationship when they asked for spousal kit? Also, was your initial POF above the threshold for two people?
Yes, they did ask for Proof of relationship initially on the first ADR kit which we duly submitted. However, the second time round they were more interested for additional evidence post-marriage as we were residing in two different countries due to our current employments and they required more convincing of our status.

The initial POF documents shared was sufficient for one person, and once the dependent was added it went under the required updated threshold for two people. Hence, we had to submit an updated version.