+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
IRCC took time to issue the medical request letter.
Ok, thanks.
My wife's documents were submitted around the end of September and she passed medicals on the 7th of October. I am hoping the timeline between medical passed and 2nd PPR is same as when your spouse passed hers and your 2nd PPR.

Reactions: kushagra452

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Ok, thanks.
My wife's documents were submitted around the end of September and she passed medicals on the 7th of October. I am hoping the timeline between medical passed and 2nd PPR is same as when your spouse passed hers and your 2nd PPR.
Inland or Outland
What's your vo

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, thanks.
I suspect that I might have got the PPR in Sept 2019 itself. I got an email from IRCC support agents stating that they had sent two emails - on 23 Sept and 30 Sept. However, I never received any email from them! The medicals were passed in mid Sept 2019.

Reactions: Seyi__

vinay9023

May 31, 2019
I suspect that I might have got the PPR in Sept 2019 itself. I got an email from IRCC support agents stating that they had sent two emails - on 23 Sept and 30 Sept. However, I never received any email from them! The medicals were passed in mid Sept 2019.
Our medicals got passed in mid Oct. I hope my timeline stays similar to yours. After medicals, the next stage is PPR itself right? I heard biometric fingerprints is mandatory now but I hope it is only for fresh PR applications.

Reactions: kushagra452