+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi all,

what would you advise I do if I get my PPR before my wedding (let’s say 2 months before my wedding) and I don’t plan to travel until after I’ve gotten married. ‘Also I know I will have to inform them of my intending marriage so is it possible to add my spouse to be before our marriage or i have to wait till after I get married and then add him ad wait again.
‘thank you

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all,

what would you advise I do if I get my PPR before my wedding (let’s say 2 months before my wedding) and I don’t plan to travel until after I’ve gotten married. ‘Also I know I will have to inform them of my intending marriage so is it possible to add my spouse to be before our marriage or i have to wait till after I get married and then add him ad wait again.
‘thank you
You can add your spouse only after the marriage
But if you don't want to wait any longer you can land before marriage and then can apply for spousal sponsorship, but that will atleast take 1 year

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

PNP-inland online

Application submitted: Feb 2018
Medical done: December 2018
Married: April 2019

1st PPR: April 2019 (after marriage)

Spouse add on: May 4 2019 (Inland application)
(sent all forms through email)
Received (acknowledgment): 15 May 2019

Pcc n biometric done upfront.
Visa office:- winnipeg
Do you guys know how long does it take for them to send second PPR for me and my spouse ?? They gave UCI number for spouse. Its been 8 months now they didn’t ask anything or no ghost update.
Please help me out.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

PNP-inland online

Application submitted: Feb 2018
Medical done: December 2018
Married: April 2019

1st PPR: April 2019 (after marriage)

Spouse add on: May 4 2019 (Inland application)
(sent all forms through email)
Received (acknowledgment): 15 May 2019

Pcc n biometric done upfront.
Visa office:- winnipeg
Do you guys know how long does it take for them to send second PPR for me and my spouse ?? They gave UCI number for spouse. Its been 8 months now they didn’t ask anything or no ghost update.
Please help me out.
Have you called them or have received gcms notes after sending your spouse docs to know is your visa office still Winnipeg

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Yes i called ricc very first time on 11 October 2019 they told me your file is in winnipeg office and is in the queue to be assigned to an officer. On 18 nov 2019 I emailed winnipeg vo they told that you file is in officer queue. That’ll i know till now.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Yes i called ricc very first time on 11 October 2019 they told me your file is in winnipeg office and is in the queue to be assigned to an officer. On 18 nov 2019 I emailed winnipeg vo they told that you file is in officer queue. That’ll i know till now.
Ok, we are 3-4 ppl whose application got transferred to Vancouver after the first ppr

It's been 9 months in my case, still no ppr
That 6 months timeline doesn't apply to us, so nobody can know the timeline

But do keep us updated when you receive the mail

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
From any of your friends got any update ??
My agent told me that it will take 6-8 months to add spouse but it’s almost 8 month now. I don’t know what to do now,
They dont even ask for medical yet.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
From any of your friends got any update ??
My agent told me that it will take 6-8 months to add spouse but it’s almost 8 month now. I don’t know what to do now,
They dont even ask for medical yet.
Our UCI number was generated in the first month itself but application is going on since then

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
We have to wait more hopefully we will get update soon. Do you know Anyone from winnipeg office with same waiting time ? Have they got any update?