+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
He did agree to send another reminder
Hopefully he has done it already. But he does not know neither the reason for the delay nor the time frame. Only thing is no additional documents at this point.
Got my first PPR in September and notified IRCC of my marriage right away. They asked for additional documents October 28 and sent the documents Nov 25. Now the wait begins again...

Do they always ask to fill out the questionnaire? It had questions like describing the development of the relationship, photos, weddings, proof of relationship etc. It was so hard to cram all the documents into 3 slots.
The Questionnaire is a part of application. Everybody have to do it. Include maximum details as possible because it strengthen the proof of relationship.

Last edited:

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But atleast you know you have got the ppr
Some of us have added our spouse in march
And most importantly you are living with your spouse
We have seen our spouse once in last 10 months and still don't know how much time is it going to take
So you can consider yourself lucky
Haven't got the PPR. No mail yet. Completed the documentation in May 2019. I know there are scores of people waiting to hear back. Let's see when IRCC responds.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I have written to Delhi Immigration as well. IRCC has not responded to my webform query yet (10 days have passed). I have raised another query using the webform.

I do not have a phone number though. Please share the same.

Thank you and best of luck!
IRCC finally replied.

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on September 30, 2019, to the following address: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com."

However, I never received any mail from them! I had requested them to resend the email!!!

Have submitted another request using IRCC Webfrom. Do these agents not read the message properly? Irritating!

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCC finally replied.

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on September 30, 2019, to the following address: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com."

However, I never received any mail from them! I had requested them to resend the email!!!

Have submitted another request using IRCC Webfrom. Do these agents not read the message properly? Irritating!
Got PPR today.

2nd Dec 2019

Best of luck everyone!