+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I applied from US, came back to India and got first PPR in April. Added spouse in India in May, got medical done in Oct. Now waiting for further instructions.
I'm currently in India with my spouse, didn't do my landing yet.
Have you called/ raised web form!
What's the current status

Chandar 91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was reading last year's people's timeline.. people were getting 2nd ppr in 4 days.. imagine..and max 3 months
And here I'm.. completed 8.5 months and still hoping to get it atleast in a month
This is so frustrating
same here... do u know what stage are you in now?did you check with CIC?

Reactions: kushagra452

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent a query to IRCC through a web form regarding my application status. Added spouse in May 2019, meds passed in Sept 2019. IRCC replied that they sent an email on 23 Sept 2019. However, I never received any email from them!

I have requested them to resend the email. Waiting.

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
The web form is handled by the the CIC immigration customer care. And they are not reliable. It is a third party company working for CIC. Once I called them and one of the agent told that my application will be processed by August 17. More interestingly when I called them after AUG 17 because of no update they were telling me that there is no such fixed date for the application.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
The web form is handled by the the CIC immigration customer care. And they are not reliable. It is a third party company working for CIC. Once I called them and one of the agent told that my application will be processed by August 17. More interestingly when I called them after AUG 17 because of no update they were telling me that there is no such fixed date for the application.
So what are you suggesting
What should we do?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But what happened with @kushagra452 if that repeats, then the only way to get the status is by either raising a webform or by calling them
Yes, I have written to Delhi Immigration as well. IRCC has not responded to my webform query yet (10 days have passed). I have raised another query using the webform.

I do not have a phone number though. Please share the same.

Thank you and best of luck!

Reactions: Happysoul26

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Yes, I have written to Delhi Immigration as well. IRCC has not responded to my webform query yet (10 days have passed). I have raised another query using the webform.

I do not have a phone number though. Please share the same.

Thank you and best of luck!
You are going to receive the ppr soon
Do keep checking the spam as well
Keep us updated

Reactions: kushagra452