+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Have they changed some procedure of dealing with the application when the spouse is added on a later stage, coz going by the pattern, everyone's office is Vancouver, earlier it didn't use to take so much time..
Does someone have any idea?

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys,

Does processing time differ between when you apply for spouse after getting ppr or after copr?

I see that people who add spouse after copr there processing time is lower then those people who add spouse after getting ppr

Please suggest

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys,

Does processing time differ between when you apply for spouse after getting ppr or after copr?

I see that people who add spouse after copr there processing time is lower then those people who add spouse after getting ppr

Please suggest
I was thinking the same
And have noticed it

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I called the CIC on friday but got the same reply to wait. The agent told me that they already sent an notification to the visa office in Vancouver because the last update on my profile was very long ago. But the office has not replied yet.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I called the CIC on friday but got the same reply to wait. The agent told me that they already sent an notification to the visa office in Vancouver because the last update on my profile was very long ago. But the office has not replied yet.
Can't understand what these people are upto
They are taking so long and still have no idea when this wait is going to end
It's so frustrating

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Can't understand what these people are upto
They are taking so long and still have no idea when this wait is going to end
It's so frustrating
That's true. It is kind if endless wait. It is been more than a year since I applied for my PR. I have not done my landing yet.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I was reading last year's people's timeline.. people were getting 2nd ppr in 4 days.. imagine..and max 3 months
And here I'm.. completed 8.5 months and still hoping to get it atleast in a month
This is so frustrating

vinay9023

May 31, 2019
I applied from US, came back to India and got first PPR in April. Added spouse in India in May, got medical done in Oct. Now waiting for further instructions.
I'm currently in India with my spouse, didn't do my landing yet.