IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hi tammy, u n i have the same timeline. I got individual ppr in june. Sent the docs in june 24 and AOR was 11 july. Now m waiting for ppr for both.
Could you please tell me your detailed timeline? I am beginning to feel good after your ppr. Hope i get it soon too.
So happy for you
Hi aroonabi
Did u land as a immigrant after your ppr or did they cancel your ppr and told u to send documents of spouse

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
There is a change in my family composition after I got my PR. How should I inform CIC ?
Should i raise cse and upload a supporting document? Or should I mail them?
What about if I reply to the ppr mail?
Please suggest

Darko986

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Macedonia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2017
There is a change in my family composition after I got my PR. How should I inform CIC ?
Should i raise cse and upload a supporting document? Or should I mail them?
What about if I reply to the ppr mail?
Please suggest
You can raise a CSE (don't have to upload document, just explain that you are getting married) or reply to the PPR email. I did both things to be sure they got it.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR - 6th Feb’17
Got married in May
Individual PPR- May
Added spouse in June
Additional Docs requested- 31st August
Re-PPR- 18th Oct
Congrarts Tammy91.

I am in similar situation of adding spouse after PR submission.
Sent email to add spouse on Oct 3rd and given time up to Nov 3rd to submit the updated/additional documents.
In forms, CIC wants me to submit
Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP.
Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP.

for these documents do I need to update forms from Primary Applicant point of view or have to submit two forms (Primary applicant and Spouse)?

Thanks for your input.

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
Guys, there is a change in my family composition after ppr. I have got one pdf fron cic and they have asked me to return the copr and passport.
How do i send them? They have not mailed me anything. Also there are no place holders in my account to upload any document. Please help as what to do

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to send back the copr and passport so that it can be cancelled as I have added spouse after my pr? Please tell me

Tammy91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi tammy congratualions

Did u get individual ppr evenafter changed marital status or did they cancel your ppr and asked for additional docs and got it again in october with your spouse
Cancelled first ppr. Now we got ppr for me and my spouse.

Tammy91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi tammy, u n i have the same timeline. I got individual ppr in june. Sent the docs in june 24 and AOR was 11 july. Now m waiting for ppr for both.
Could you please tell me your detailed timeline? I am beginning to feel good after your ppr. Hope i get it soon too.
So happy for you
Hope the same for you. All the best! Answered your query through conversation. :)

Tammy91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Congrarts Tammy91.

I am in similar situation of adding spouse after PR submission.
Sent email to add spouse on Oct 3rd and given time up to Nov 3rd to submit the updated/additional documents.
In forms, CIC wants me to submit
Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP.
Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP.

for these documents do I need to update forms from Primary Applicant point of view or have to submit two forms (Primary applicant and Spouse)?

Thanks for your input.
Thank you! :)

I suggest you go through the guidelines given on CIC website to fill each form. As certain forms are required to be filled by the both and some only by your spouse.