Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet

sonigandhi

Apr 29, 2018
Hi,
I have received my PPR and am about to add in my spouse as we are getting married soon.
What docs did you all need to submit to CIC for spouse? Were IELTS and work experience letters required?

Hridesh13

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,
Please help me, what I need to do after this .. ?
I have received PPR on 28th Feb 2019, in that CIC is asking if you have changed your marital status while in process please let us know asap.

Based on email I replied email to inform them about my marital status change (married on 27th Jan 2019),but till date I have not received any reply about what documents and other things needed to be done to add my wife in the process.

Now I am in situation where I have PPR email with me but I can not proceed with visa stamping because my spouses documents are not added in PR application.

It has been almost 15 days, no reply from CPC Ottawa.

Please share me what should I do, can I send my & spouses documents to Ottawa office or do I need to wait for email reply ... ?

anirudhmagon

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I got my CoPR in October 2017 and got visa till 17 July 2018. Then on December 3rd i got married and informed CIC about that. They gave me a month's time to submit the forms to add spouse in the application. I submitted the documents on 6th January 2018.
Now my concern is how much time will CIC take in such cases. They informed in the request letter that my spouse medical should be done after they review the documents that i had sent.
Can anyone throw a light on how much time the entire process will take.

Thanks & regards
Tej

Have you received any updates.? After medicals how much time does cic took to issue you a visa.? After 6th January 2018, when did you receive the PPR request to submit the passport.?

krishna777

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,
Please help me, what I need to do after this .. ?
I have received PPR on 28th Feb 2019, in that CIC is asking if you have changed your marital status while in process please let us know asap.

Based on email I replied email to inform them about my marital status change (married on 27th Jan 2019),but till date I have not received any reply about what documents and other things needed to be done to add my wife in the process.

Now I am in situation where I have PPR email with me but I can not proceed with visa stamping because my spouses documents are not added in PR application.

It has been almost 15 days, no reply from CPC Ottawa.

Please share me what should I do, can I send my & spouses documents to Ottawa office or do I need to wait for email reply ... ?
Can you share your timeline please for marriage update after ppr before stamping

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Did you guys also reissue your passports with spouse name added on it?

Kulluboy

Sep 24, 2019
I got PPR and I need to change my marital status to married, as I married after my ITA. I don't want to add my spouse now in my pr application. She is already in Canada on work permit and I am In UAE. Will doing so obstruct my pr process in anyway or is it possible to do so. Just inform the immigration office of status change and process the passport stamping.

camila447

Sep 20, 2018
Hi

I applied as married, my current status already. If I get an ITA and all, is there a way to add my spouse after ITA without changing the score?

ginogeorge

Mar 12, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-02-2020
Hi

What was the end result
U added spouse after stamping on ur passport, but before landing
How did this work out for both of you?
Did you get PR for both?