+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACICS Accredited Institutions

deesarva

May 8, 2018
By the way i wrote to Ascis and they sent me a link about the updated details from Department of Education with the renewal of accreditation but says beyond that they do not have any information which means we are f---- and the sufferer how can they issue i20 and why does immigration give them rights to issue them this is a scam like trump played with his trump university.

pnjuly1

Mar 7, 2018
Kindly do not go with Univ of Toronto - CES.

They will never clarify on the first day about acceptance of nationally accredited university degree from USA. [ACICS is nationally accredited].
They will charge $210.00 for ECA job. The waiting time is almost 12-14 weeks from docs delivery.

And finally, on review day, CES will say "WE ONLY WORK WITH REGIONALLY ACCREDITED SCHOOLS IN THE USA. WHILE YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT REGIONALLY ACCREDITED, SO EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL IS NOT COMPARABLE TO CANADIAN STANDARDS".

Basically, CES is by fraud means earning $210.00 plus tax and mail delivery charges only to inform after 4 months that they cannot assess any degrees other than six regionally accredited universities of USA.

So please avoid CES fraud scam in name of Canada immigration. Hopefully, Canadian authorities close their shop as I believe they have looted many applicants money only to deny the assessment review. My friend too wasted his money.

Hopefully, IQAS or ICES or WES - one of them should do, if not now then maybe later from this year onwards. They were all accepting ACICS degrees until the end of 2016!

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
-i got eca report from wes as canadian equivalency masters degree but in remarks as from non accredited institution
-i even called wes and asked about my report they said there will no issue while applying for immigration and also canadian government did not mentioned anywhere about accredition there is no need to worry.
-but from february my friends who have applied for WES they refunding money not even accepting masters degree from acics,they said that now the rules have been changed we are not accepting anymore.
Did you end up using the non recognized ECA?

sahi20

May 25, 2018
Hi ,
I am in the same situation . I tried to evaluate my masters from IQAS as WES did not accept my masters .IQAS took a long time to evaluate and cam back saying that they could not evaluate my masters as ACICS is not considered an accredited agency as per their rules.
I have no clue what to do now .

Feb 5, 2018
Hi ,
I am in the same situation . I tried to evaluate my masters from IQAS as WES did not accept my masters .IQAS took a long time to evaluate and cam back saying that they could not evaluate my masters as ACICS is not considered an accredited agency as per their rules.
I have no clue what to do now .
Hello,

From which university did you graduate?

sahi20

May 25, 2018
I did with my college and its the accrediting agency and the school that matters the most they only accept regionally accredited i haven't got my report from WES but i am less positive
Guyz ... please take step to call acics and insist them to call WES or any accrediated agency to notify that ACICS is accrediated again. One of my friend called WES and they said they want ACICS to call them and update info about accrediation . Here is the number for ACICS: 2023366780

Feb 5, 2018
I graduated from NPU
Same. You may want to send email to university at ISS@NPU.EDU to inform them about your WES conversation. I informed them almost 2 months ago after ACICS was reinstated and administration told we are working WES to get solution for this issue. Please call them and tell what WES told you, this might help them as well.

Thanks.

sahi20

May 25, 2018
Same. You may want to send email to university at ISS@NPU.EDU to inform them about your WES conversation. I informed them almost 2 months ago after ACICS was reinstated and administration told we are working WES to get solution for this issue. Please call them and tell what WES told you, this might help them as well.

Thanks.
As i metioned earlier , NPU cannot do anything in this case .I personally talked to ACICS this morning and informed them regarding this issue and they gave a contact of Perlices wakers gilliam :2023366769. (pwgilliam@acics.org).Please try to call or emails from your side so that they understand the seriousness of the situation.

sahi20

May 25, 2018
Kindly do not go with Univ of Toronto - CES.

They will never clarify on the first day about acceptance of nationally accredited university degree from USA. [ACICS is nationally accredited].
They will charge $210.00 for ECA job. The waiting time is almost 12-14 weeks from docs delivery.

And finally, on review day, CES will say "WE ONLY WORK WITH REGIONALLY ACCREDITED SCHOOLS IN THE USA. WHILE YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT REGIONALLY ACCREDITED, SO EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL IS NOT COMPARABLE TO CANADIAN STANDARDS".

Basically, CES is by fraud means earning $210.00 plus tax and mail delivery charges only to inform after 4 months that they cannot assess any degrees other than six regionally accredited universities of USA.

So please avoid CES fraud scam in name of Canada immigration. Hopefully, Canadian authorities close their shop as I believe they have looted many applicants money only to deny the assessment review. My friend too wasted his money.

Hopefully, IQAS or ICES or WES - one of them should do, if not now then maybe later from this year onwards. They were all accepting ACICS degrees until the end of 2016!
IQAS and WES is not accepting degrees from ACICS and i do not know about ICES

sahi20

May 25, 2018
ICES by BCIT - does not accept as well.

Hopefully, WES someday begins re-evaluating the ACICS degrees! Best Hope, all.
I do not think there will be any chance soon unless these universities get an accreditation from a regional institution. IQAS and ICES replied the same and WES will also do the same .

Mcanada12

Jun 5, 2018
I have sent an email to pwgilliam@acics.org and got reply saying

"We reached out to WES to clarify but have not received a response. My sincere apologies for the issues you are experiencing which are clearly out of your control and not accurate."