Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ha abeni,
2001 is a long time o. It is well. You have been patient this long so the miracle is round the corner. I'll advise that you focus on making more and more money now so that you landing will be very 'soft'. If I may ask, what stage in the application are you now? Pele O. Me I know that we will probably land in year 2012. I will wait.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
Mot,
you understand my plight now. i did the medicals in april. i leave everything to them let them eat it.
if i contact then again say no be ma papa born me

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abenu_Okin,
You just have to keep on making enquiry as you are just at the verge of getting there. Abeni you have really tried waiting for such a long time. I doubt if we wont wait more that you waited. Hopefully you will invited for your ppr this month.

Oloye

eannoh

Sep 6, 2006
abeni_okin said:
Mot,
you understand my plight now. i did the medicals in april. i leave everything to them let them eat it.
if i contact then again say no be ma papa born me
Hello Abeni,
I suggest you also keep enquiring. A friend of mine also decided not to mind them until once she went there in person only to be told she didn't reply to the mail they posted to her. They were just about closing up her application when she turned up.
So just keep the faith and you'll be there.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Abeni_okin

Pls heed the last person's advise and go to Accra if you can. Just make a day's journey there . You have come too far to let this pass by you.
My thoughts are prayers are with you.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Oloye said:
Abenu_Okin,
You just have to keep on making enquiry as you are just at the verge of getting there. Abeni you have really tried waiting for such a long time. I doubt if we wont wait more that you waited. Hopefully you will invited for your ppr this month.

Oloye

Abeni Okin,

Like the yoruba oriki "Abeni Okin Omo Okun esin, pele, ma binu o, agba ti o binu ni omo re po.

Try and make small more effort call, send mail , even go to Ghana if necessary, you have come really long way 7years!!!! aba, dont let it go atg this stage......

It's your time, I wish you happy landing, and update us as soon as visible..

soj

Feb 23, 2007
abeni,how are u x ur family.i just want to encourage u,dont let this people frustrate u,please send a mail to accra x am sure they will reply u.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
oloye,eannoh,mot,badmus,soj

i luv you all. thanks for the encouragement. i love the brotherly spirit with which you have taken my case. that's the nija spirit. i promise you all that i'l find time to go to accra soon.
badmus,i luv you. thanks for that oriki. in fact!my heart has melted. and i'll definatelt do something speedily.
wether they like it or not we'll get there.

I'LL SEE YOU WHEN WE GET THERE.

sijudeyemi

Jun 16, 2006
Aben_Okin,

Do u mean U started this race 7 years ago? That is 2 long. pls do not be tired now, where u are going to is not up to one tenth of where u are coming from. Don't let the devil robe u of ur breakthrough. My husband started in 2005 and we hope to get there soon. He is using a lawyer, David Cohen.

Pls can anybody using a Lawyer share his/her experience with me?

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
sijudeyemi said:
Aben_Okin,

Do u mean U started this race 7 years ago? That is 2 long. pls do not be tired now, where u are going to is not up to one tenth of where u are coming from. Don't let the devil robe u of ur breakthrough. My husband started in 2005 and we hope to get there soon. He is using a lawyer, David Cohen.

Pls can anybody using a Lawyer share his/her experience with me?
It is good to use a lawyer.................they have ample experience at the tips of their finger. They know how to paly the CHC games. However, it does not fasten up your case neither does it make it straight forward. It just saves you the trouble of writing them letters on yr own or reading long instructions etc.
It is also important to use good lawyers. A friend is using a lawyer based in Canada and I tell you, they are not getting d best. The lawyers says, 'only contact me once in a while , my table is full' She also says that they will her from the CHC when their case is handled.
But u know now, our pple are usually impatient when it comes to issues like this especially when it involves cash.

Hi, Abeni......................u don't worry u, u will have your visa next.
We will be here to hail u when u put up the post very very soon. Keep up the good spirit.

All the best to everyone.

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Hello Sijudeyemi, I am using David Cohen as my lawyer. I think he is good. Dont worry I'm very sure you are in good hands. I filed my application in October of 2004. Three years abi? na so o. I am waiting and hoping for th best, and I think you should too.

Take care

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Fathertee,

I also contacted David Cohen and I called them. David's partner assured me that they can speed up things for me as they can get me a job in Canada if interested. I just wasnt interested in spending extra money for stuff like that. Did they tell you that? What stage are you now?

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
MOT,

They did not tell anything of such. Moreover I wouldn't have obliged if they did. I believe in waiting and getting the stuff. I am planning to get my gratuity from my present employer and use that to settle in Canada with my family.

I do not want to go to Canada and work for anybody. My wife and I are planning, if God permits, to set up something of our own. I am tired of working for somebody all my life. Thats is why I don't mind the waiting at all. Although I am planning to wait forever.

But like I said earlier. If they can arrange a job offer, it will be easier and faster to get the PPR. I will suggest that you contact them if it is possible to arrange a job for you.

Good luck my Bro.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Dear guys,i think it takes at least 30 days for one to get permanent resident permit card once u are in canada.i dont think am staying upto 30days after my landing x my wife has to resume work on feb 26.what do u think.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOJ,
Your wife can come back after landing and you can delay yours till after collecting your PR card with that of your wife in the address you submited. A friend left his wife back in Canada to do same as he wants to complete 10 years in his working place in order to collect his entitlement that was few months to the 10 year period.

Oloye