+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accra applicants please read this

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Dear MOT,

You are almost there. Your file has been sent for review. Very soon you will be contacted as to what to do (either you get a waiver, an interview date or a refusal, but God forbid that). Congrats you are almost at the last lap. Please post your time line so that we will know how long you have been on this race.

Goodluck by bro.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
ALL OF YOU

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, THE NEW YEAR WILL BRING LOTS OF GOODIES FOR ALL OF US

OUR DREAM OF LIVING IN CANADA SHALL COME TO REALITY, AND TO THOSE THERE ALREADY, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE A GOOD AMBASADOR OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY

WHAT OF ABENI OKIN, IS SHE FINE....

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
On behalf of my wife and I, I will like to wish you you all my Nija people the very best of 2008, and hope that it will bring us good fortunes and blessings.

I will also want to use this medium to inform you that my wife gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday 22nd of December 2007.

Regards and best wishes

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
fathertee,

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy! You must be thrilled.

Compliments of the season to everyone.

Cheers
Yemkik

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fathertee,
Congrats for the new baby you have increase the number of immigrant to Canada by one.
God be with you and the baby.

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
fathertee,congrats on ur new born baby.i hp the mother x baby are fine,Glory be to God.i also want to extend my greetings to all naija people,merry xmas in arrears x happy new year.i wish u all a prosperous new year.cheers

tito

Feb 10, 2007
All,

Happy New Year to you, may all your dreams come true and may God's grace continue to be with you in the new year and beyond.

farthertee,
Congrats on the addition, may his arrival be the beginning of greater joy in your family.

fathertee said:
On behalf of my wife and I, I will like to wish you you all my Nija people the very best of 2008, and hope that it will bring us good fortunes and blessings.

I will also want to use this medium to inform you that my wife gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday 22nd of December 2007.

Regards and best wishes

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Farther Tee

Congrat on your new baby boy, more joy in your house in Jesus Name.

fathertee said:

Regards and best wishes

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
happy new year to you all my nija guys.
Soj my guy, how you dey long time. i still dey nija o. how far with your application?
Badmus, thanks forasking after me o . mo wa. the lord is good.
Fathertee, congrats on the birth of your baby(Abiodun). how are mother and the babe.
i have really missed the forum but i was angry with the chc accra i decided not to link myself up with anything about them again,but its a new year. by God's grace im back on the forum.
this year is our year of landing in Jesus name

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
HELLO ABENI_OKIN,

I WILL APPEAL TO YOU NOT TO BE ANGRY WITH THE CIC ACCRA. THE APPLICATION IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO COOP WITH. ALL WE CAN DO IS TO WATCH AND PRAY THAT OUR TIME COMES.

ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My naija people, i pray accra pple will not have to wait for too long as processing time keeps increasing. Even those with shorter processing time are not having it good any longer.
The Lord is our strength.

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Abeni Okin,

Good day to you. I just want to add that its not worth thinking about this pple. I'll suggest that you focus on other aspects of life and not let the time bother you as it wont change anything. The miracle will come when you think you dont need it any longer. Niger is not that bad now and Canada is not the ultimate destination, believe me! Enjoy life!

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
Thanks all for the encouragement.
mot, you may not understand how i feel. i have been in this race since 2001! so its realy frustrating. i've spent money t,ime and even been to ghana several time. wel i leave them in the ha ds of God