+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accra applicants please read this

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Dear guys,
I got a mail from accra after a very longtime.The mail reads dear sir x madam be advised that your file is currently on queue for a final review by an officer.once this review takes place you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application or inform you of the final decision on your case.Guys,what do you think is going to happen.soj

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
have u sent them a mail or written to them resently? This sounds like a response or something?

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
i think the letter is in response to the several mails you have sent to them. but my guy no shaking.dey pack your load, your pr dey on the way. anyway when did you do your medicals. all the best

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
soj, that response was obviously a response to your mails. Wishing you all the best.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Dear abeni_okin,
I had my medicals in febuary this year.my guy i don dey pack o.thks,soj

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
What are they doing in Acrra if they need more hands let them send message to their home office for more pple or get some Africans to handle lesser part of their processing.
Soj, Your good news is on the way just keep us informed when it happens so that we can celebrate with some bottles of wine.

Oloye.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
oloye, the lord bless your soul for that contribution. the issue is not 'if' , im sure they really need more hands in accra. they should try and hasten up things. waiting for so long has not been an easy task

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeni_Okin,
How far with your case? The Lord is our strength Acrra will syrely answer us either they like it or not.
I am 2006 batch and i know that we will have to wait for some time but advice from you seniors will help and yourlanding experiences.
Oloye

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
oloye,
i've not heard anything from accra since march o. in fact i've not bothered to check on them in recent times. i've just left them to take their time so that my aligations against them will be more. like you said the lord is our strength. very soon the lord will doit. thanks for your concern, i've been in this race since yr 2001. God bless you.

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
SOJ,

I bet your case is 90% complete a few background checks and you are through.
However don't think your persistent mails to them did the trick, mail or mail they would still have replied you at the appropriate time.

On another note it is not Accra alone that the timeline is increasing almost all the third world countries have their application going up, check out this link Africa and Middle East and you'll see what I mean even Hongkong, Delhi, Islamabad all have increasing timelines even Europe is not getting any better:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

The truth is that where there is honey you'll see a colony of ants trooping over.

Let us just be expectant and hoping that one day it will reach us like our friend and brother, SOJ who is just inches away to getting his Canadian PRV.

Cheers!!

soj

Feb 23, 2007
hai guys,
yemkik,i cldnt agree with you more,i know the several mails i sent to accra didnt do any magic cos the mail of july was replied recently.anyway thanks for being there always.how far with yours
farthertee,how are doing,it has been long i read anything from you.i hope u are doing fine.thanks for ur reply.
oloye,i go still call u.abeni i salute u too.catch u guys later

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
Our conversation today was quite great no thanks to the poor network. Still expecting those things you promised to send to my mail.
Good luck to all my naija people
Oloye.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
oloye,sorry i cldnt get online yesterday.anyway you can search caips for canadian immigrants with gogles.caips is very useful when u are called for interview.u can know the reason for the interview by sending for ur caips.i think when u search with gogle u will get all u need to know.later