+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa Office - Overseas Dependent and Spouse

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
July 2022 has passed and there is still nothing.

PA eCoPR: May 2020
Spouse's Checklist Request from Abu Dhabi: November 2021
Checklist documents sent: December 2021

It's been 8 months since we sent the documents and there is still absolutely nothing. No medicals. No biometrics no absolutely nothing.

Reactions: MOHAMMEDN

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
July 2022 has passed and there is still nothing.

PA eCoPR: May 2020
Spouse's Checklist Request from Abu Dhabi: November 2021
Checklist documents sent: December 2021

It's been 8 months since we sent the documents and there is still absolutely nothing. No medicals. No biometrics no absolutely nothing.
Same here. 8 months since Abu Dhabi received the checklist. We are hoping to hear something either August or September. If you have not received biometrics instruction letter yet, try to send them the biometrics fee payment receipt and request the biometrics instruction letter. They might send it to you. Let me know how it will go. Good luck and stay strong!

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Same here. 8 months since Abu Dhabi received the checklist. We are hoping to hear something either August or September. If you have not received biometrics instruction letter yet, try to send them the biometrics fee payment receipt and request the biometrics instruction letter. They might send it to you. Let me know how it will go. Good luck and stay strong!
Make sure to send it via webform to Abu Dhabi office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
The thing is though, we didn't pay for the biometrics. Also, I already sent them a webform saying that his biometrics are valid to 2027 with a screenshot of his details on the biometrics checker website. I sent that in months ago so our only concern is the medical request because if they need further biometrics, they'll ask for it.

Pretty painful innit.

hcafrica

Aug 8, 2022
Hi, I am Dubai-based. I am the principal applicant under Family Class Spousal Sponsorship Outland. My application was forwarded to Abu Dhabi visa office as stated in our Sponsor Approval Letter. Everything is completed and received in our PR tracker such as biometrics, medical, eligibility and background check. We are just waiting for their Decision Made and PR. Do you know how long will it take for our processing in Abu Dhabi?

Thank you.

Reactions: MOHAMMEDN

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Hi, I am Dubai-based. I am the principal applicant under Family Class Spousal Sponsorship Outland. My application was forwarded to Abu Dhabi visa office as stated in our Sponsor Approval Letter. Everything is completed and received in our PR tracker such as biometrics, medical, eligibility and background check. We are just waiting for their Decision Made and PR. Do you know how long will it take for our processing in Abu Dhabi?

Thank you.
You might find better answers from people with same experience on the Spousal forum.

Furthermore, the processing time tool shows an average of 24 months for spousal sponsorship. This means the clock start ticking when your sponsor applied for you in Canada and IRCC received your file.

You might know where you are standing based on the file reception date at IRCC in Canada in the first place.

Good luck!

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Anyone received any news from the Visa Office in Abu Dhabi regarding her/his application for PR as a dependent spouse/children?