+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

tintin-18

Jun 20, 2018
Did anybody submitted the passports to embassy or VFS between 20th to 30th May? Can you please share your status?
I submitted it on 24th May and there is not update as of now.
Dear Harry,

I had submitted my passport from Kuwait on 28 May 2018 through VFS Global.
The tracking ID says that the passport is being processed at CVO Abu Dhabi.
The processing duration of 4-5 weeks as mentioned in the forum is too disappointing to know.

Kallie143

Jan 9, 2016
Mine was received by VFS last June 13 and they submitted it last June 14, 2018. I hope i will received my passport with VISA as soon as possible because i need to exit before August 4, 2018.
Hello kabayan :) actually spoke with the agents there and said there was quite a backlog and cant promise anything. I need to travel by 9th of July and hoping for the PP to be released beforehand :(

sav2715

Jun 21, 2018
Did anybody submitted the passports to embassy or VFS between 20th to 30th May? Can you please share your status?
Hi Harry
I had sent our passports by Aramex on 18th May and they received it on 22nd May. I had mailed them and get the reply stating
“Dear Applicant,
This is in response to your email enquiry.
Your passport(s) has been received at our office and currently on queue for visa printing. We are currently experiencing a huge increase of applications and the consequences are a longer processing times.”
So its been 30 days today. N still no update. Guess vacations may have delayed the processing.

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello kabayan :) actually spoke with the agents there and said there was quite a backlog and cant promise anything. I need to travel by 9th of July and hoping for the PP to be released beforehand :(
When did you submit your passport? the VFS told me it will take 15 to 30 days.

tintin-18

Jun 20, 2018
The 15-30 days they are mentioning is a ballpark figure.
I had called them multiple times inquiring about the status of passport they repeat the same answer.
According to my understanding, during PR Visa stamping, VFS is jus a facilitator who courier the passport on behalf of you. They are not privy to any further information.

Last edited:

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
VFS Global is in no position to know whether the passport is stamped or not.
The 15-30 days they are mentioning is a ballpark figure.
I had called them multiple times inquiring about the status of passport they repeat the same answer.
what is you visa category? you are under family sponsorship? Mine was under family sponsorship. VFS global told me 15 to 30 days, I hope i will my passport with visa will release soon as I need to exit before August 4 here in Saudi Arabia.

harrybhasin

Feb 8, 2018
Dear Harry,

I had submitted my passport from Kuwait on 28 May 2018 through VFS Global.
The tracking ID says that the passport is being processed at CVO Abu Dhabi.
The processing duration of 4-5 weeks as mentioned in the forum is too disappointing to know.
I think things have build up because of ramadan month and then eid holidays

harrybhasin

Feb 8, 2018
Hi Harry
I had sent our passports by Aramex on 18th May and they received it on 22nd May. I had mailed them and get the reply stating
“Dear Applicant,
This is in response to your email enquiry.
Your passport(s) has been received at our office and currently on queue for visa printing. We are currently experiencing a huge increase of applications and the consequences are a longer processing times.”
So its been 30 days today. N still no update. Guess vacations may have delayed the processing.
Hi Sav,

I'm sure you will get it by Sunday :)
Pls dont forget to update once your status is changed.

Regards
Harry

Kallie143

Jan 9, 2016
When did you submit your passport? the VFS told me it will take 15 to 30 days.
Submitted passports last June 14 and recieve an sms message today that passports were dispatched. Also, checked the cic account status changed to approved already. Any significance?

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Submitted passports last June 14 and recieve an sms message today that passports were dispatched. Also, checked the cic account status changed to approved already. Any significance?
Dispatched to submit Canada Visa Office? Let us cross our finger that they will process the visa as soon as possible. Because my flight is on July 20.

Kallie143

Jan 9, 2016
Dispatched to submit Canada Visa Office? Let us cross our finger that they will process the visa as soon as possible. Because my flight is on July 20.
Nope. Visa Stamping will only be processed in the canadian embassy as per the agent that i spoke with. Yes let’s cross our fingers. My flight is scheduled on the 9th of July

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Nope. Visa Stamping will only be processed in the canadian embassy as per the agent that i spoke with. Yes let’s cross our fingers. My flight is scheduled on the 9th of July
Yeah, I hope this coming week they will finish the processing. By the way in what visa category are you?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Submitted on 27 May. No updates yet.