+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

Adityaraj77

Jul 5, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
You should report it to IRCC, In your PPR letter it is clearly stating there. "
PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the
date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1-
3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.
If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office
using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the
London office (not the Abu Dhabi office)."
Hi! Interestingly, I have scanned my PPR email more than 10 times but did not find any clause pertaining to Processing Time. I have submitted my Passports to Dubai VAC on August 8th, 2018. I am not able to find a precise answer for Processing time Visa stamping. Upon inquiring at the VFS, the rep said it can be anywhere from 10 to 30 working days. From this forum, it seems like anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 weeks.

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi! Interestingly, I have scanned my PPR email more than 10 times but did not find any clause pertaining to Processing Time. I have submitted my Passports to Dubai VAC on August 8th, 2018. I am not able to find a precise answer for Processing time Visa stamping. Upon inquiring at the VFS, the rep said it can be anywhere from 10 to 30 working days. From this forum, it seems like anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 weeks.
Usually it will takes 30 days from the time they received your passport, be patience my friend. Before 30 days you will receive your passport with visa and COPR :)

Adityaraj77

Jul 5, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
Usually it will takes 30 days from the time they received your passport, be patience my friend. Before 30 days you will receive your passport with visa and COPR :)
Luckily for me, Visa stamping process completed in total 10 days (7 working days). All set now. Thanks!

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Has anyone recently submitted their passports to VFS Dubai...what is the your timeline?

how many days does it usually take?

Khanzab

Oct 2, 2018
Hello I have applied Sowp it's been now almost 23 weeks I have not received any news from embassy last thing I known her medical request genrete even though I applied her pre medical and submit with her work permit application. Now I have seen that application is been transfer to process from Canada to Abu Dhabo.

Mohamed123

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi guys , i was sent an email for passport request by CIC, what i want to know now is they have not mentioned anything about biometrics! are we supposed to do that or not? i am a december 7th 2017 applicant!
what i also want to know is i was planning to go to vfs dubai after work which is around 3pm , i was told for dropping off passports we do not need to book an appointment! has anyone had any experience using VFS dubai? pls share thank you.

regards,

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Hi guys , i was sent an email for passport request by CIC, what i want to know now is they have not mentioned anything about biometrics! are we supposed to do that or not? i am a december 7th 2017 applicant!
what i also want to know is i was planning to go to vfs dubai after work which is around 3pm , i was told for dropping off passports we do not need to book an appointment! has anyone had any experience using VFS dubai? pls share thank you.

regards,
Firstly congratulations!!

i suppose we will be informed by CIC if biomatrics is required.
I recently sent my PP through VFS Dubai, and it was pretty smooth. Although i have not got any sms notifications inspite of paying for the service.
no need for an appointment. i am not sure of the time. u may call them too.

thanks
Priti