+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

Aliaaat

Jan 8, 2019
Hello all,

Visa for Permanent Resident

Timeline
27 May 2018: Passport submitted at VFS Kuwait
28 May 2018: Received at Abu Dhabi Visa Office
24 June 2018: Status changed in CIC website as approved, VFS tracking says passport processed
25 June 2018: Dispatched from Abu Dhabi Visa Office
26 June 2018: Passport with entry visa and Confirmation of PR received

Processing Duration
Working days: 21
Calendar days: 30
Hello
May I ask about the validity of your Visa? Was it until the end of the medical or less?

Arnel18

Jan 2, 2019
Good evning everyone

I hope somebody will give some idea.
Passport submitted @ canadian embasy of uae for stamping visa, when i check my courier aramex they deliver on december 13,2018, until now the passport not yet return:(

MJAB

Sep 11, 2017
Wow congrtas i hope i will recieve mine also yesterday it was 30 days
Hello Arnel18,
Hope you received your PR visa! Can you please share how long it took for the stamping process to be completed?
Best wishes and good luck.

Likenoone

Feb 23, 2019
Hello guys,

I have a quick question: I'm a protected person who applied for PR. My spouse is living overseas & she is supposed to send the requested documents to Abu Dhabi visa office. We recieved the approval letter that has the following pargargh:

"Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. You
or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application
forms for all listed dependants, which must be sent to the visa office in Abu Dhabi. The
required application forms IMM0008 and IMM5669 for your dependants are to be obtained on
the internet at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/menuoutside.
asp. Information on where to submit your application may be obtained by consulting the
web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp or by calling the
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100."

I'm so confused about the where to sumbit the requested documents in particular (to the Visa Application Center or the Canadian Embassy Visa Office)? What is mailling address that I should use send the requested documents?

Thanks,
Likenoone

alpha198

Mar 11, 2019
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?

Justanosty

Nov 4, 2018
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?
Hi! Did you get your COPR?
Please update.

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Still under process.
Hello, did you get it? Seems ADVO is taking forever. Mine has same timeline as yours and i still havent got it, nor did CIC account change to approved.