+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Study Permit

kato20182020

Aug 29, 2018
and when did u appliy for open work permit and why still waiting
no idea why i am still waiting, luck yes, but the huge bank balance made a huge difference, it is all about the money you can show you have that you will use while in canada, if your funds are not enough i guarantee you it will be refused esp in abudhabi they don't joke. well for owp i applied in september 20 2019

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Just seconds ago received second refusal same four previous reason even alot of explanation according to previous refusal. I was thinking may be this time less comments but its again four. Saturday will submit reconsideration and 3rd application is ready to complete. Only one change this time i adding GIC certificate. Decision came exactly after 30 days hahaha

the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these