+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Embassy... Anyone still waiting?!

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Omar.hr said:
Congrats for the approval bro!

We were talking about the letter of introduction. And yes, it is very important to have it printed before traveling to Canada, as it will be required by the officer at the point of entry in order to give you your study permit. Without it, you will face delays and probably many issues. If you didn't get your passport back yet, chances are it should be with the passport in the envelope, or you will receive it online in your CIC account within 2-3 days. However, if you checked and didn't find it with your passport, do inform VFS that it is missing and they will tell you what to do.

I am quoting a line from my letter of introduction for you: "This letter is important because it contains information that will be used by the Canada Border Services Agency to issue your study permit. Please do not misplace it."

Good luck in your studies ;)
Omar today my status has changed to approved
When i will recieve this letter
And I submitted my passport in abudhabi on tuesday when ill get it

Applied online

salmanmufc20

Nov 20, 2016
Hi. It's been almost 3 months in my case now. Classes start from the 2nd of January. Applied with an upfront medical on the 29th of September from VFS, Islamabad, Pakistan. I sent them a Case specific inquiry as well but I haven't even received a reply yet and it's been 2 weeks to that too.

I am feeling really worried. Are they going to even give a decision before my classes commence? FRUSTRATING!

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017 ( by god's grace)
LANDED..........
Inshallah
salmanmufc20 said:
Hi. It's been almost 3 months in my case now. Classes start from the 2nd of January. Applied with an upfront medical on the 29th of September from VFS, Islamabad, Pakistan. I sent them a Case specific inquiry as well but I haven't even received a reply yet and it's been 2 weeks to that too.

I am feeling really worried. Are they going to even give a decision before my classes commence? FRUSTRATING!
My situation is similar to yours and I am also still waiting. If u receive any update, please inform here.

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Is there anyone who is still waiting for visa from Abu Dhabi . Please share your timeline

salmanmufc20

Nov 20, 2016
It's been exact 3 months to my application today. I applied for the January intake, 17. I've been extremely frustrated with this delay. My classes start in less than 10 days in Canada, and I am yet clueless if I will even make it.

I submitted a CSE to which I was replied that certain background investigations are being made.

Seniors here, What would you suggest? Is there anyway to call the Embassy in Abu Dhabi?

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inshallah
salmanmufc20 said:
It's been exact 3 months to my application today. I applied for the January intake, 17. I've been extremely frustrated with this delay. My classes start in less than 10 days in Canada, and I am yet clueless if I will even make it.

I submitted a CSE to which I was replied that certain background investigations are being made.

Seniors here, What would you suggest? Is there anyway to call the Embassy in Abu Dhabi?
Its of no use. I called them and in their automatic answering machine they say that they are not going to respond to any of your inquiries on phone. You must send case specific inquiry mail. I am too waiting for more than 3 months. We both and many like others are on the same page. So I would advise you to defer your application to the next available session.

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
It is almost 6 months still no passport request. Anyone here who Apply in June 2016 from Lahore Gerry office and get his visa plz shear ur views..

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Ayyan621 said:
It is almost 6 months still no passport request. Anyone here who Apply in June 2016 from Lahore Gerry office and get his visa plz shear ur views..
did you have medical? paper or online?

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inshallah
It is 14 weeks now and still there is no response from them. I am now planning to withdraw my passport from CIC. Will that affect my application at all?

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inshallah
I got my visa approved on 9 Jan 2017. I got my passport with stamped visa on 11 Jan by God's grace. I hope this might help u guys.

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
I even got approved message yesterday and will get passport on Monday, thanks to Allah
humdard said:
I got my visa approved on 9 Jan 2017. I got my passport with stamped visa on 11 Jan by God's grace. I hope this might help u guys.

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inshallah
By God's grace, I got my visa approved on 9 January 2017 and got passport with stamped visa on 11 Jan 2017. I applied from kuwait vfs. My application was being processed in abu Dhabi Canadian embassy. I hope this might help other who didn't got their visa till now.