+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
I got my nomination today, it took almost 6 months, meh
Congratulations! I have also applied for OINP Masters stream, I have one question instead of signing the attestation form with ink I just edited my full name in the PDF (where it says signature). Will it an issue ?

clareb

Feb 22, 2023
Hi, What will be the correct date to be filled in the "My EOI was registered with the OINP electronically on?" in the Attestation Form

sara@2021

Apr 3, 2023
Hi everyone, I just submitted my expression of interest of Master Graduation stream, anyone knows when will be the next round of invitations?

sara@2021

Apr 3, 2023
Hi all, I heard that it was a draw today and someone told me that she gets an invitation. but I can't find any news about it and I didn't get any invitation.Anybody in here knows about the score?

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I did first semester of my course outside Canada due to covid restrictions. Will this affect the OINP assessment? I know there will be no problem with Express entry because we can claim points for studies between March 1, 2020, and August 31, 2022. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2022-canadian-education-credentials.html

How about the OINP? Can someone share their experience if the received nomination certificate after applying with Ontario degree that was partly done outside Ontario or Canada due to covid restrictions? I have lived in Ontario for more than a year, and only my first semester studies was completed outside Canada.