+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020

MDHI

May 20, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
I applied online on the new portal.
Just lost 5 more score on CEC for being 1 year older! With all the people in the pool, I doubt to have any chance soon!
Who knows. I applied online as well on Dec 12 2021. Let's hope they start processing the applications faster.

mrnj

Oct 7, 2018
Finally got mine.
AR: 5th Feb 2021
AoR: 31st Jan 2022
Fingers crossed for others start coming soon too
Got mine as well
Sent y mail: Feb 6, 2021
AoR: Feb 2, 2022
they asked me to link my application to account and send schedule 4 to them. They also said they did not receive the fee. But I sent them the money one year ago. I could not sent these documents via my link. I sent them via e form.
They did not ask you any additional documents?

Utdperspol

Nov 18, 2020
Got mine as well
Sent y mail: Feb 6, 2021
AoR: Feb 2, 2022
they asked me to link my application to account and send schedule 4 to them. They also said they did not receive the fee. But I sent them the money one year ago. I could not sent these documents via my link. I sent them via e form.
They did not ask you any additional documents?
Congrats
No, they haven't asked me anything yet? I wouldn't be worried tho, I know mates who asked were asked to submit some docs again caz of small mistype or other reasons.
Have they asked you for medical? I still haven't got anything for that either.

Qazi1991

Mar 4, 2022
Hi there,

If you have applied for OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020, lets group together. Fortunately, I have registered for the program on 29/09/2020 and got my file number.

Thank you,
Mahi
Hello.. did you got the invitation.. kindly share any whatsapp group or forum where we can share info plz

Capticorn

Aug 11, 2021
Hi I need help with applying restoration of status as worker. My permanent residence is in process under OINP . I mistakenly applied for open bridging work permit. Which was refused since I needed na employer specific one . Now I cannot figure out how to apply for my restoration of status and my work permit.

FNOTT

Aug 9, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I applied under Masters Graduate stream on Apr 11, 2022. Timeline:
Apr 11, 2022: Submitted
Aug 6, 2022: Assessment
It took almost 4 months to start assessing my application. They are taking insane amount of time to process an application. Is there anyone else waiting such long like me? I am losing my patience on OINP. I have just 10 months PGWP left

Reactions: Miracle2018