+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020

MahiGad

Jul 10, 2018
Hi there,

If you have applied for OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020, lets group together. Fortunately, I have registered for the program on 29/09/2020 and got my file number.

Thank you,
Mahi

MahiGad

Jul 10, 2018
I hope you have received file number. If yes, you need to submit your application within 14 days. Perhaps, we can discuss any queries that we may face while filling the application.

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Guys, After we submit our application, what happens at the end?

Let's say, our application gets approved and we receive provincial nomination by Ontario. How does that work? Do we already need to have an express entry profile so that they send our provincial nomination to our Express Entry profile?

Or that at the end, they will just give us a document indicating that we received Ontario provincial nomination, and then we can start an Express Entry profile at a later time and upload that document to get 600 point?

MahiGad

Jul 10, 2018
Guys, After we submit our application, what happens at the end?

Let's say, our application gets approved and we receive provincial nomination by Ontario. How does that work? Do we already need to have an express entry profile so that they send our provincial nomination to our Express Entry profile?

Or that at the end, they will just give us a document indicating that we received Ontario provincial nomination, and then we can start an Express Entry profile at a later time and upload that document to get 600 point?
Hey,

I don't think we need to have an Express Entry (EE) profile before submitting OINP application. The primary reason is that there are high chances a person can not be eligible to be in the pool if he or she doesn't have sufficient points.

Once the PNP application is approved, I guess a EE profile can be created by stating that we have provincial nomination.

This is just my viewpoint, and I am open to suggestions.

colonel4

Oct 1, 2020
Hey everyone,

I registered for masters stream on Sept 29th, have a confirmation number but haven't received the file number yet. Is there anyone like me here? Or when did you receive your file number? immediately after application or one day after?

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
During registration for OINP, there is a section that we need to put our work history.

Do we need to have a document of proof for each job that we list there?!

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
For the Settlement Funds, is it enough if I only download the statements of account for the the past three months from my Bank, or do I need to request an official letter from the bank which has stamp on it?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
For the Settlement Funds, is it enough if I only download the statements of account for the the past three months from my Bank, or do I need to request an official letter from the bank which has stamp on it?
If it's a Canadian bank, it should be fine

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
What is d purpose of address history and job history? Is it okay to have held job outside Ontario in d past or even present?

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
What is d purpose of address history and job history? Is it okay to have held job outside Ontario in d past or even present?
Well, I had three jobs before moving to Canada, but not in any other Canadian province except Ontario. I don't see any problem with that.

At first, I wanted to remove my job history outside Canada. But because I did mention those jobs in my previous applications for both Study Permit and Express Entry, I'd probably mention them here too in case they check our information.

For the address history, they probably want to make sure that you have had at least one year of residency in Ontario.

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Well, I had three jobs before moving to Canada, but not in any other Canadian province except Ontario. I don't see any problem with that.

At first, I wanted to remove my job history outside Canada. But because I did mention those jobs in my previous applications for both Study Permit and Express Entry, I'd probably mention them here too in case they check our information.

For the address history, they probably want to make sure that you have had at least one year of residency in Ontario.
Did u mention the jobs in your OINP application? Has yr application been accepted as complete? So we need to also upload proof of job and address in the PNP application? Do u know?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016

Oh, I was actually talking about the PNP application after nomination. Do we need proof of address and job since this is a student stream? How did u prove intent to reside?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
If you are currently outside Ontario or for that matter Canada you need to convince the assessor that you intend to live in Ontario, through previous history, links and established ties etc. You have to provide all addresses, work, travel etc from the last ten years or sine 18 years of age whichever is recent.