waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
devilhimselff said:
Dear Montu, As advised by qorax as well, that you cannot send Passports from India.
My sincere advice will be to extend your stay in Oman and get done with the whole process.
thanks Saki

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend,

Did the CIC Demand list changes every year...? What are the probable job that might remain intact for the next year also.Please help..

Thanks

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Does anyone give any suggestion about dollar endorsement in passport...
I heard money exchange can do max 1000USD, where the figure varies 2000-5000 from bank to bank..also their fees.
pls suggest which is the cost effective and wise way to go ???

swapnochary

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaf said:
Dear Friend,

Did the CIC Demand list changes every year...? What are the probable job that might remain intact for the next year also.Please help..

Thanks
They review its every year but change it only when there is a need to add more or remove certain NOC. No one can exactly tell you which will remain next year.

Cheers
Saki

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
hi saki I am new to this forum. I sent my application july 1, 2011 under noc code 3152 but I did not include employment contract. I only included the Certificate of Employment. My consultancy agency only asked me to send COE. Did you guys pass employment contracts? thanks

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
DEAR ALL

I HAVE SENT MY MED + FEE + PCC TO LON VO LAST MONTH ON 25TH JUN.
IS THE NEXT STEP IS PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER OR STILL I CAN GET INTERVIEW CALL??

ONCE THEY ASK U TO SUBMIT LANDING FEE ETC..DOES IT MEAN THAT INTERVIEW HAS BEEN WAIVED?

PLS ADVSIE..

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cksmg said:
hi saki I am new to this forum. I sent my application july 1, 2011 under noc code 3152 but I did not include employment contract. I only included the Certificate of Employment. My consultancy agency only asked me to send COE. Did you guys pass employment contracts? thanks
Hi

Check the visa office checklist if they have asked for the employment contract which they normally do then you must have to supply but if you dont have then you need to give explanation why you have not submitted the employment contract.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu said:
DEAR ALL

I HAVE SENT MY MED + FEE + PCC TO LON VO LAST MONTH ON 25TH JUN.
IS THE NEXT STEP IS PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER OR STILL I CAN GET INTERVIEW CALL??

ONCE THEY ASK U TO SUBMIT LANDING FEE ETC..DOES IT MEAN THAT INTERVIEW HAS BEEN WAIVED?

PLS ADVSIE..

Hi

Yes there is stiill a chance they can call you for an interview, they can even call you for an interview after passport request but chances are very low.

Cheers
Saki

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
HI Saki,

i have sent all my docs last nov and the CIC mailed me a letter to the mailing address that i have given them, but the one who recieved the letter is the one of the tenant
of the house and he returned the mail to the post office thinking that it was a wrong sent mail.
can please help me whom to call or can i request another letter from them, i am expecting that was the AOR since it was been 7 months that i havent
heard any news from them.
i really worried and getting frustrated to what happen, please help me who will i call to know whats that letter and what is my status.
thank you very much and Godbless.

much respect.
pipo

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pipo_nuje5 said:
HI Saki,

i have sent all my docs last nov and the CIC mailed me a letter to the mailing address that i have given them, but the one who recieved the letter is the one of the tenant
of the house and he returned the mail to the post office thinking that it was a wrong sent mail.
can please help me whom to call or can i request another letter from them, i am expecting that was the AOR since it was been 7 months that i havent
heard any news from them.
i really worried and getting frustrated to what happen, please help me who will i call to know whats that letter and what is my status.
thank you very much and Godbless.

much respect.
pipo

HI

Why dont you contact the post office about the letter they must hold it, and if tenant knows which post office he returned to you can check with them. Other than that you can only email to visa office asking them that you have nt received your AOR and they will email you the new file number.

Cheers
Saki

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Hi,

I have a question-
i have sent my medicals and landing fee last month on 28th jun but till yesterday my DD was not encashed. can anyone suggest after how many days London VO usually get this encashed.

thanks

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
saki said:
HI

Why dont you contact the post office about the letter they must hold it, and if tenant knows which post office he returned to you can check with them. Other than that you can only email to visa office asking them that you have nt received your AOR and they will email you the new file number.

Cheers
Saki

called it and they told me it incomplete so they will be sending it back to me.
i will complete the missing documents and keep you posted on my development.
thanks a lot Saki, appreciate all your help. thank you.

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
saki said:
Hi

Check the visa office checklist if they have asked for the employment contract which they normally do then you must have to supply but if you dont have then you need to give explanation why you have not submitted the employment contract.

Cheers
Saki

What do you think would happen if my agency did not submit any explanation? Is my application would be automatically rejected?

reenapat

Jul 4, 2011
Hello Saki,
My husband had been to New Zealand for a year and is currently working in Saudi Arabia. I am the Principal Applicant. Does this mean we have to get PCC from New Zealand & Saudi Arabia for my husband? We are Indians. So what I think is we have to get Indian PCCs for both of us and PCC from Saudi and New Zealand is a mystery.

Please advise. Appreciate your help.

Regards,
reenapat