+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

reenapat

Jul 4, 2011
Hey Saki,
I wanted to know about the validity of a Demand Draft issued in Canadian dollars. I had issued on March 20th. 2011. Plz give me some information about its validity. I am planning to send the same since it was not encashed and my entire application was returned. If the validity is 6 months, I can use the same DD now. Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
reenapat

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
i want your advise on the below-
i hv applied on 8th july 2010, medicals +fee+pcc sent on 25th Jun 2011.
now am exp passport request..I'm based now in oman but am planning to move soon to india and take another job there..
doing this means- delay in my application/process?
will they transfer my case to india vo?
do i need to update them on this move?
pls advise..

thanks..

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
i am dr ahmed from egypt
my noc is 2121 (toxicologist)
could u plz tell me it is good or bad sign not to receive the file number till now(120 days have been passed since they encashed my credit card)
they encashed my cc in second of march but till now now news
i sent cio enquiry they gave me just application number and said that my application is awaiting review by officier,,why they are late as i found many applicants got their PER or even NER within 100 days
i am worry now
can anyone advice
thanks

owais1214

Apr 7, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: NOC 1122

owais1214 said:
Hi saki
As I have not took IELTS TEST AS YET,and the no of applications now they r taking are only 500, so what u suggest is it too late to apply for this year.and how they count applications ???successful applications or the number of applications received??and there so IELTS TEST DATE AVAILABLE BEFOR AUGST 20.SO WILL THIS B TOO LATE TO APPLY THIS YEAR.
Owais
Can u plz tell me where I can see the reply u did for my query??
As im new.
Plz let me know saki Bhai g.
Thanks

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
am dr ahmed from egypt
could u plz tell me it is good or bad sign not to receive the file number till now(120 days have been passed since they encashed my credit card)
i sent cio enquiry they gave me just application number and said that my application is awaiting review by officier,,why they are late as i found many applicants got their PER or even NER within 100 days
i am worry now
can anyone advice
thanks

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Dear SAKI,
now am exp passport request..I'm based now in oman but am planning to move soon to india and take another job there..
do i need to update them on this move? OFFCOURSE ADDRESS CHANGE ..
any negative to my applications as its in final stage..
pls advise..

thanks..

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramkhan444 said:
Hi Saki,

I have only 2 years of work ex. , have done mba in marketing & HR, i live in india and i know basic french i am planninig to apply for quebec selection certificate. Should i go ahead??? should i go through a consultancy or i can apply on my own, does it make any difference.

I need ur help brother.

Regards
Akram
hi

Go ahead u need only 1 yr experience toapply for the visa and must have done those jobs which are under that Noc. You can appl by yourself and ask questions on this forum everyone will help u but make sure u cover everything and dont miss any form or docs which may result in application return.

cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

owais1214 said:
Hi saki
As I have not took IELTS TEST AS YET,and the no of applications now they r taking are only 500, so what u suggest is it too late to apply for this year.and how they count applications ???successful applications or the number of applications received??and there so IELTS TEST DATE AVAILABLE BEFOR AUGST 20.SO WILL THIS B TOO LATE TO APPLY THIS YEAR.
Owais
Hi

They count 500 complete applications if application is incomplete ot will be returned so many people will apply in a rush and one silly mistake can return the full application so get your docs ready by 20 aug and as soon as you get your ielts resuult send the docs and keep your fingers crossed. Its never too late and August is just next month and its highly unlikely that it will be full.

cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reenapat said:
Hey Saki,
I wanted to know about the validity of a Demand Draft issued in Canadian dollars. I had issued on March 20th. 2011. Plz give me some information about its validity. I am planning to send the same since it was not encashed and my entire application was returned. If the validity is 6 months, I can use the same DD now. Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
reenapat
Hi

Check with the bank who issued the draft sometime its 3 months sometime 6 so better check with them and be 100% sure.

cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu said:
do i need to update them on this move?
pls advise..

thanks..
Hi

They will not transfer your file to other visa office unless you request them so the choice is yours, You can keep the same vo. if u change then there will be a 3 months delay. you can do medicals in India but visa will only be issued from your current visa offcie and if they ask you for the interview you will have to go to the same office. And yes once you moved you will need to tell them the new contact details.

cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doctorahmed said:
i am dr ahmed from egypt
i am worry now
can anyone advice
thanks
Hi

If they have given you the file number thenits your aor and dont worry they have tell u that its waiting for review. if they havent replied you in a proper way then it was a sign of worry but now they have acknowledged that they have received your docs.

cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

owais1214 said:
Can u plz tell me where I can see the reply u did for my query??
As im new.
Plz let me know saki Bhai g.
Thanks
I have just replied to your query now so have alook on this page. I was away from the forum so didnt reply earlier.

cheers
saki

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
saki said:
hi

Go ahead u need only 1 yr experience toapply for the visa and must have done those jobs which are under that Noc. You can appl by yourself and ask questions on this forum everyone will help u but make sure u cover everything and dont miss any form or docs which may result in application return.

cheers
saki
Thanks Saki for the reply,its really very helpful to c the replies, surely i will b needing ur help in future.

May Allah reward u for this.

Regards,

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
saki said:
Hi

They will not transfer your file to other visa office unless you request them so the choice is yours, You can keep the same vo. if u change then there will be a 3 months delay. you can do medicals in India but visa will only be issued from your current visa offcie and if they ask you for the interview you will have to go to the same office. And yes once you moved you will need to tell them the new contact details.

cheers
saki
Dear Saki,

Thanks fr yr advise..
i dont want to request fr vo change but what am concerned is -once i will update them of my move to india fr oman, will it means any delay in the processing time? i have already sent my medicals+ fee+ pcc last month, now am waiting for the passport request. this can be sent by me fr india?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
montu said:
Dear Saki,

Thanks fr yr advise..
i dont want to request fr vo change but what am concerned is -once i will update them of my move to india fr oman, will it means any delay in the processing time? i have already sent my medicals+ fee+ pcc last month, now am waiting for the passport request. this can be sent by me fr india?
Dear Montu, As advised by qorax as well, that you cannot send Passports from India.
My sincere advice will be to extend your stay in Oman and get done with the whole process.