+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramkhan444 said:
plzz tell me the list of documents to prepare for csq (quebec). Do i need to send the original as well.

Can u plz tell me how to get a pcc in india, is there any specific format

Regards,

Akram

I have not applied under Quebec so dont wanna misguide you. Check with other people on the forum especially under "Quebec Applicantss" thread.

Cheers
Saki

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
saki said:
Looking at the present they are very strict and may return your docs or visa office ask you for it later on.

:( How would I know if may docs will be returned? for how long?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cksmg said:
:( How would I know if may docs will be returned? for how long?

They will post your docs back to you with a letter stating reason, if your draft or cc is not charged in a normal average time which i believe is 3 months but not sure ( check with new applicants) then its not a good sign. Or you can contact them to know the status of your application.

Cheers
Saki

reenapat

Jul 4, 2011
Hey Saki, thanks a lot for the reply to CC query. That was indeed very helpful. I would like to know your opinion regarding my employment. I am the principal applicant (code 1122) because of my past professional qualification in Finance & currently staying in Riyadh with my husband on Dependant Resident Visa. As per this Visa, I am not entitled to work. But I am working as a Freelance Marketing Associate(part-time work from home). Many expats do so. Marketing does not fall into code 1122 but can I show that I am currently working and submit the appointment letter to CIC alongwith other experience letters? Will that be fine?
Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
reenapat

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hi Saki,

How is everything, friend?

My status has changed today to “IN Process” from “Received by Visa Office”. This has occurred after about 11 months from the last update. However, there is a mystery. After clicking “In Process”, I found no change at all. Also my address line is absent. Can you update what actually is going on?
Visa Office......: Singapore
Application sent: Feb-2010
Doc's sent.: Aug-2010
Current status: In process

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reenapat said:
Hey Saki, thanks a lot for the reply to CC query. That was indeed very helpful. I would like to know your opinion regarding my employment. I am the principal applicant (code 1122) because of my past professional qualification in Finance & currently staying in Riyadh with my husband on Dependant Resident Visa. As per this Visa, I am not entitled to work. But I am working as a Freelance Marketing Associate(part-time work from home). Many expats do so. Marketing does not fall into code 1122 but can I show that I am currently working and submit the appointment letter to CIC alongwith other experience letters? Will that be fine?
Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
reenapat

Hi

You can show it but its not going to get you any points or do any good as its different then NOC 1122, if i were you i would keep things simple and dont show this experience.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Hi Saki,

How is everything, friend?

My status has changed today to “IN Process” from “Received by Visa Office”. This has occurred after about 11 months from the last update. However, there is a mystery. After clicking “In Process”, I found no change at all. Also my address line is absent. Can you update what actually is going on?
Visa Office......: Singapore
Application sent: Feb-2010
Doc's sent.: Aug-2010
Current status: In process
Hi

It could be an error as well like my status is "Inprocess" but actually they are not processing my file. If its genuine it should show the processing date in the message " We started processig your file on date". See if it changes in a week time.

Cheers
Saki

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
saki said:
Hi

It could be an error as well like my status is "Inprocess" but actually they are not processing my file. If its genuine it should show the processing date in the message " We started processig your file on date". See if it changes in a week time.

Cheers
Saki

Hmmm, thanks Saki

reenapat

Jul 4, 2011
Hi

You can show it but its not going to get you any points or do any good as its different then NOC 1122, if i were you i would keep things simple and dont show this experience.

Cheers
Saki

Hmmmm...thnks Saki!

reenapat

Jul 4, 2011
Hey Saki, that was indeed helpful.....the CIC website is now updated with an additional form IMM008 (Generic Application Form) applicants applying for Permanent Residence. Also, the forms have changed. Am I supposed to fill all new forms or just the new Generic Application form. Your insights are appreciated!

Regards,
reenapat

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hi saki

I want to know from you about my education points. I have completed three years bachelor then two years master's, total full time education years 17 years with master's. Will they count 25 points from education? Under post june applicants actually what stage calculate points? Reply me.

Regards.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reenapat said:
Hey Saki, that was indeed helpful.....the CIC website is now updated with an additional form IMM008 (Generic Application Form) applicants applying for Permanent Residence. Also, the forms have changed. Am I supposed to fill all new forms or just the new Generic Application form. Your insights are appreciated!

Regards,
reenapat

I would say use the new form to be on the safe side since you are applying now and new forms are available.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kochi said:
Hi saki

I want to know from you about my education points. I have completed three years bachelor then two years master's, total full time education years 17 years with master's. Will they count 25 points from education? Under post june applicants actually what stage calculate points? Reply me.

Regards.

Hi

YEs 25 points will be awarded, the points will be calculated by both NS and Visa office.

Cheers
Saki

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki, Glad to see you active on this forum...any updates at your end with regards to your application? i am eagerly waiting for their 2012 immigration level plan to be announced...and hoping they will increase the levels... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)