+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

TSGREWAL

Jun 11, 2016
Hi Saki,
Highly appreciate your efforts. I am a new comer came in February 2016.I am in desperate need of help.
Myself ex Merchant Navy looking for job on land. Can anyone please help.I have to support my family as i am the only bread earner.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
TSGREWAL said:
Hi Saki,
Highly appreciate your efforts. I am a new comer came in February 2016.I am in desperate need of help.
Myself ex Merchant Navy looking for job on land. Can anyone please help.I have to support my family as i am the only bread earner.
Hi, you should try the newcomer centre in your location where you can get job search training and help with opportunities. All the best.

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Saki,

Do Anyone has "Successful reference letters for the PhD stream: http://goo.gl/47qIZF" as the link is not working?

As I am applying through EE and all my experience is for NOC4012.

Please if you have them, send it to me. and also if you have any recommendations on how to write the reference letter.

Thank you in advance.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bavana said:
Hello Saki,

Do Anyone has "Successful reference letters for the PhD stream: http://goo.gl/47qIZF" as the link is not working?

As I am applying through EE and all my experience is for NOC4012.

Please if you have them, send it to me. and also if you have any recommendations on how to write the reference letter.

Thank you in advance.
Hi, you can ask at the EE section of this forum. Join the conversations at this link, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

Amrith Kumar

Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,

I checked on CIC website (Application Status) and see that "In Process" has changed to "Decision Made". They also indicate that correspondence was sent on 9 Aug 2016. I did not receive any email. Do they mean that they have sent this by postal mail? Will be much obliged if someone can give me more information.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Amrith Kumar said:
Hello all,

I checked on CIC website (Application Status) and see that "In Process" has changed to "Decision Made". They also indicate that correspondence was sent on 9 Aug 2016. I did not receive any email. Do they mean that they have sent this by postal mail? Will be much obliged if someone can give me more information.
No, they would have sent an email. Reply to their mail, informing them you never received any mail and politely request they resend the mail to you for your action. All the best.

Anii

Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
Hello all,
I Would like to share my query, i hope u guys will throw light on my situation
I got rprf pcc request in early august this year, i also submitted my newly born childs documnents and fees as per vo guidelines. They also released my childs medicals which was done and updated as passed in my mycic account.
I send updated pof details a month later to vo without being asked for. My immigration consultant adviced me that they will ask so theres no harm in sending them if they need it they will consider it. As adviced i send the updated funds details.
My concerns
1. My funds r adequate but there are lots of transcations ...many times amount is credited and debited . Does it make any difference to vo to consider it

2. Will this cause a delay in my ppr ( mycic bgc shows not started)
3. My bgc shows not started from past 3 or 4 months ...how long will it take me to get ppr ( rprf date is 5th aug)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Anii said:
Hello all,
I Would like to share my query, i hope u guys will throw light on my situation
I got rprf pcc request in early august this year, i also submitted my newly born childs documnents and fees as per vo guidelines. They also released my childs medicals which was done and updated as passed in my mycic account.
I send updated pof details a month later to vo without being asked for. My immigration consultant adviced me that they will ask so theres no harm in sending them if they need it they will consider it. As adviced i send the updated funds details.
My concerns
1. My funds r adequate but there are lots of transcations ...many times amount is credited and debited . Does it make any difference to vo to consider it The Vo will consider these ins and outs but the final position depends on your review officer. No one can guess how he will summarise your account activity

2. Will this cause a delay in my ppr ( mycic bgc shows not started) It depends on the review officer, there's no set pattern to how he will review
3. My bgc shows not started from past 3 or 4 months ...how long will it take me to get ppr ( rprf date is 5th aug) As above, no one can predict
Hi, patience is key. Like so many others, you just have to wait and see. All the best.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hello

does a PR living in canada need to update CIC regarding changes in marital status ( divorce) that occurred outside canada?

if yes then please let me know the procedure.

thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jadeja said:
Hello

does a PR living in canada need to update CIC regarding changes in marital status ( divorce) that occurred outside canada?

if yes then please let me know the procedure.

thanks
If the PR decides to get married again, he already has one 'spouse' in the records here in Canada. It would come up when he applied for a marriage licence here and questions would be asked. If he decides to marry from outside Canada, he will need to sponsor the new spouse to come here and again, his earlier marriage would pop up.
To avoid unnecessary issues, it would be wise to inform the authorities here. You can read here for more info, http://settlement.org/ontario/daily-life/life-events/marriage/will-the-canadian-government-recognize-my-foreign-marriage/

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

u2

Aug 31, 2016
Hello Seniors,

Hope you all are having a great day. I have a small inquiry. If anybody can assist me with this question it will be greatly appreciated. I got a job offer (NOC-B) at Nova Scotia and will be applying for a temporary work permit (not in EXPRESS ENTRY) where the employer stated that he would be LMIA exempt because of the following reasons -

1) The position was posted online for 3 months to get a local person to fill in the post but they were unable to find one (had 13 applicants and none of them were qualified)
2) The position meets the median salary for the post

Please let me know if this will make the job position LMIA exempt or not.
Thanks in advance...Smiley

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
hi
I am planning to arrive in Canada early next year. I got FSW 2014 visa. Wondering if any one can suggest what sort of documents I need to carry when I arrive at Toronto airport. Please fell free give me some useful suggestions.

thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jongli said:
hi
I am planning to arrive in Canada early next year. I got FSW 2014 visa. Wondering if any one can suggest what sort of documents I need to carry when I arrive at Toronto airport. Please fell free give me some useful suggestions.

thanks
Hi, you are expected to arrive with your passport containing your entry visa as well as your COPR. You should also check this link for a comprehensive guide on what you should have with you, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can I write the average annual salary in my experience letter instead of writing in detail how much I earned each year separately?

Is the word average ok?

Also, I have three bank accounts in canada but only one of them has the savings for the proof of fund should i make bank letters from the three or one is enough?