Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bavana said:
Hi all,

Can I write the average annual salary in my experience letter instead of writing in detail how much I earned each year separately?

Is the word average ok? No, you are expected to state exactly how much you earn and not averages.

Also, I have three bank accounts in canada but only one of them has the savings for the proof of fund should i make bank letters from the three or one is enough? The one with your POF is enough
Hi, see above.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi seniors,
1) i have few doubts i had worked in 2 noc (skillA and skill O (manager ) both 2.5 years and 2.8 years so can i claim 4 plus years work exp for cic & what about provinces?

2) i do not have pay slips or form 16 for NOC O job , i tried getting it but since huge organisation they denied my request somehow manged exp and ref letter. in the offer letter salary is mentioned but maximum i can provide them with bank salary account ,but in it there are lot of credits and debits eg : i get paid extra during deputations then some sick leave etc are pay loss preferably i dont want to show it becoz salry mentioned in offer letter and account varies (both i have recvd high in certain months as well as lows).so what is my way out

3) i i have maxed out ielts .so is there any particular advantage for my spouse writing ielts for provinces im scoring 69 points.

please experience ppl reply eagerly waiting ........

swezry2010

Nov 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

My brother have prepared his profile and sent to the Great North Immigration Service Ontario, my question is about the Great North Immigration Service, can someone please help me to know much about them and their processes cause he has got to some point which they are asking him to pay some fees for further processing.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
swezry2010 said:
Hello everyone,

My brother have prepared his profile and sent to the Great North Immigration Service Ontario, my question is about the Great North Immigration Service, can someone please help me to know much about them and their processes cause he has got to some point which they are asking him to pay some fees for further processing.

Thank you.
Great North is a private immigration consultancy. If your brother wants them to help him package his application, yes he has to pay for their services. Alternatively, your brother can go to IRCC website, read the guidelines for Express Entry program and package his application by himself. cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

shakthi17

Dec 21, 2014
Hi All

I have an information required related to change of marriage status and PR card

When I have applied for PR through FSW program ,I have used the points from my husband also to meet the eligibility points .

I am in Canada now and we got the PR card for both of us.

But now we are in a stage of separation process n would like to know will divorce affect my PR card status ?

Kindly let me know , thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
shakthi17 said:
Hi All

I have an information required related to change of marriage status and PR card

When I have applied for PR through FSW program ,I have used the points from my husband also to meet the eligibility points .

I am in Canada now and we got the PR card for both of us.

But now we are in a stage of separation process n would like to know will divorce affect my PR card status ?

Kindly let me know , thank you.
If you separate after you have both landed, it won't have any effect but if you separated before you landed, you might have issues when it's time to renew your pr cards.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
hmisabpk said:
TO, ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS - WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to you as well hmisabpk

Thanks

Syed B

Pimente

Mar 24, 2017
Dear friends
I have applied for federal skilled worker program of 2014. My file was received on Dec 2014 in paris visa office and processing was started on march 2015. Till now we did not received any firm reply. We were asked for some additional information and also medical which we have completely sent more than a year ago. In our recent gcms, every section was passed. But in security section we saw a white page with a code on top right of the page indicating:"s.13(1)(a)" and "s.15.(1)"
We have asked "Canadian Security Intelligence Service" regarding security screening. In the reply they informed us that cic have asked regarding my background and they have replied on march 2016 ( almost 1 year ago). However they mentioned that cic has not yet asked them regarding screening of my wife's background. I am really concerned regarding my file. Could you please please help me regarding my case? What do you think and what shall i do?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Pimente said:
Dear friends
I have applied for federal skilled worker program of 2014. My file was received on Dec 2014 in paris visa office and processing was started on march 2015. Till now we did not received any firm reply. We were asked for some additional information and also medical which we have completely sent more than a year ago. In our recent gcms, every section was passed. But in security section we saw a white page with a code on top right of the page indicating:"s.13(1)(a)" and "s.15.(1)"
We have asked "Canadian Security Intelligence Service" regarding security screening. In the reply they informed us that cic have asked regarding my background and they have replied on march 2016 ( almost 1 year ago). However they mentioned that cic has not yet asked them regarding screening of my wife's background. I am really concerned regarding my file. Could you please please help me regarding my case? What do you think and what shall i do?
Request an update on your file using the Webform at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Pimente

Mar 24, 2017
Thanks for your answer pipis husband but i have asked for an update and all i get is a cliche answer stating that my file is in process and they will contact me when needed!they wont give me any detailed answe. Im seriously concerned about why they haven't asked csic about my wife:(
Is it the visa officeor the cic that asks csis for security chek?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Pimente said:
Thanks for your answer pipis husband but i have asked for an update and all i get is a cliche answer stating that my file is in process and they will contact me when needed!they wont give me any detailed answe. Im seriously concerned about why they haven't asked csic about my wife:(
Is it the visa officeor the cic that asks csis for security chek?
It is a team of review officers at your Visa Office that handle all aspects of processing an application at this stage. All you can do at this stage is to be patient and send a follow up email/CSE in maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have been called for "PUP Interview", is there anyone else who have been called for such an interview "PUP Interview" and have been requested to bring "2 Forms of PHoto ID"?