NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
managersonline said:
I have been called for "PUP Interview", is there anyone else who have been called for such an interview "PUP Interview" and have been requested to bring "2 Forms of PHoto ID"?
I've responded to your PM to me as well as in the other thread. You don't need to post the same question in multiple threads, cheers and all the best.

mohamelwy

Apr 4, 2017
Hey Scylla,

I have received the ITA, and have some questions:

- My Bank statement shows well more than the amount needed by CIC, but it shows the regular installments of a LARGE LOAN that I used to acquire a piece of land (Can prove the purchase). Can that loan affect my situation negatively although I'm paying it regularly?

- I have a stock account of about that also has the amount needed for CIC, Can it be considered? Should I get the statement stamped? The financial entity is overseas!

please share your knowledge with me because this loan thing is my main concern now.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Sameeh87

Mar 13, 2017
Hi, seniors' help requested please;

I have a University diploma (assessed as a one-year Post-secondary certificate by IQAS) & a bachelor degree (assessed as the four-year degree by IQAS). So by having this assessment can I claim "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" which will reward me with 128 points.

Question: For the "Level of Education" selection for each of my credentials, should i choose "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees or stick to bachelors only?

Thanks in advance to whoever who can enlighten me!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sameeh87 said:
Hi, seniors' help requested please;

I have a University diploma (assessed as a one-year Post-secondary certificate by IQAS) & a bachelor degree (assessed as the four-year degree by IQAS). So by having this assessment can I claim "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" which will reward me with 128 points.

Question: For the "Level of Education" selection for each of my credentials, should i choose "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees or stick to bachelors only? 2 or more certificates is what you should choose

Thanks in advance to whoever who can enlighten me!

See above.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi,
Adding one more question that my spouse is primary applicant and IELTS is going to expire on 30-May-2017.If we receive ITA on or slightly before 30-May-2017

1. Do we still need to write IELTS at the time of document submission (because IELTS might be expired & may not be valid during document submission)? If yes, What if there may be a slid in score (if IELTS goes down) then over all CRS points also will go down. We may not be eligible at that time. What do we need to do in such case?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rthoguluva said:
Hi,
Adding one more question that my spouse is primary applicant and IELTS is going to expire on 30-May-2017.If we receive ITA on or slightly before 30-May-2017

1. Do we still need to write IELTS at the time of document submission (because IELTS might be expired & may not be valid during document submission)? If yes, What if there may be a slid in score (if IELTS goes down) then over all CRS points also will go down. We may not be eligible at that time. What do we need to do in such case?
If your document is valid as at the date you submit it, it will be accepted for processing.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi, It would be much helpful if you clear me in more details

Let us say my IELTS is going to expire on 30-May-2017. I am receiving my ITA on 29-May-2017. What do I have to do at that time as my IELTS is going to expire on 30-May-2017. If I need to write IELTS, then there may be a score variation (CRS points may goes down and received ITA for expired score)

Please advice

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Dear Mr. Saki/fellow experts,

your expertise will really help me here, its about .

Pls note that I have done my first year university from where I have received temporary transcript mentioning their courses & grades.

However I transferred my credits later on to another university from where I have received certificates & original transcripts with grades.

Now the real issue is that in their original transcript they only have mentioned that they have waived all the courses that I have done in my previous university but didnt mentioned the grades onto their original transcript. Also the CGPA on my certificate is excluded of the courses I was waived.

Now in this condition do you think, I should ask my 2nd university to send their original transcript, copy of certificate, & the temporary certificate (that I have received from 1st university) after attested to WES ? will that be adequate ?

Or another option is that I can ask my university to reissue my certificate & transcript again after recombining the waived courses grades by mentioning the subjects with grades in their format. But this process would take very long at least 2 months more for us to send the docs to WES, on the other hand if the first option is good- I can ask university to send the docs right away.

Hope you can help me, thanks

sohrk

May 4, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and was wondering if someone could help me with a couple of questions I have:

1- I have work experience from a company that no longer exists. I have a letter from them mentioning the length of my work+all the required criteria based on my NOC. My question is, is it ok that the company is now closed? Will the CIC ask for any additional documents regarding this?

2- Is there any general and/or specific info page here that shows what documents should be ready for submission (what needs to be submitted at each stage)?

Much appreciated

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sohrk said:
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and was wondering if someone could help me with a couple of questions I have:

1- I have work experience from a company that no longer exists. I have a letter from them mentioning the length of my work+all the required criteria based on my NOC. My question is, is it ok that the company is now closed? Will the CIC ask for any additional documents regarding this? Attach a letter of explanation to the reference letter that you have and submit together

2- Is there any general and/or specific info page here that shows what documents should be ready for submission (what needs to be submitted at each stage)? Follow the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) link within this link to learn how the system works

Much appreciated
Hi, see above.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dears,

I’m not sure if I’m posting at the right place, but I’m pretty sure it will be of great benefit to me.

I’m running in the federal process, had a notification from the immigration that they started processing my application on the 18th of April.17 On the 29th of May,29 I received an email, they are asking me to pay the Right of Permit Residency and yet, I haven’t had the medical request?

Meanwhile, they asked me to provide them with the latest updated CV for myself and my wife and also either my ex-military card or the exemption card. Would you kindly advise if it’s a good indication? Does it mean that the immigration is running my application smoothly at no risk? What would be the next step and how long it will take? Appreciate your support.

JKan

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Dears,

I’m not sure if I’m posting at the right place, but I’m pretty sure it will be of great benefit to me.

I’m running in the federal process, had a notification from the immigration that they started processing my application on the 18th of April.17 On the 29th of May,29 I received an email, they are asking me to pay the Right of Permit Residency and yet, I haven’t had the medical request?

Meanwhile, they asked me to provide them with the latest updated CV for myself and my wife and also either my ex-military card or the exemption card. Would you kindly advise if it’s a good indication? Does it mean that the immigration is running my application smoothly at no risk? What would be the next step and how long it will take? Appreciate your support.

JKan

Hi, your application is for Express Entry? In that case, join the conversations here to get better guidance, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/