Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jongli said:
Hello,

I have Received PER now.
Do you recommend I should wait until AOR before I let CIC know as I haven't receive Birth certificate or passport yet. these may take 2 month.
How long CIC take to reply of a CSE?

thanks
Congratulations on the birth of your child and receipt of your PER. You have to inform CIO of the child birth as soon as possible. You can send the CSE now and explain that the birth documents (birth certificate) and the child's international passport are currently being processed. The response from CIO will give you further instructions on how to add your baby to your application. Ensure you immediately accelerate the preparation of her birth certificate and passport as well as her application fee and your new POF to include the child. All the best.

kate123

Oct 1, 2014
FSW : how to update card info
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:33:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hi,

I have submitted my fsw application on Dec 24 , 2014. I have furnished the credit card details for payment. But the problem is that my card have been replaced by the bank with a new card number mentioned on it. The previous card , details of which i have given to CIC, will be blocked by the bank on Feb. 28.

How should i update the same info with CIC?Huh

Please Help!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kate123 said:
FSW : how to update card info
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:33:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hi,

I have submitted my fsw application on Dec 24 , 2014. I have furnished the credit card details for payment. But the problem is that my card have been replaced by the bank with a new card number mentioned on it. The previous card , details of which i have given to CIC, will be blocked by the bank on Feb. 28.

How should i update the same info with CIC?Huh

Please Help!!!
Fill a new fee payment form with the new card details and send to CIO with a cover letter stating your name, the NOC you applied in, the date your application was received and if known, the person there who received it. Politely request that the new form should be substituted in your application.

Hope for the best, cheers.

kate123

Oct 1, 2014
Should i fax them the details of my new card along with the other info personally or should my consultant do that ???

lallbachan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
GY
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain -TT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2015 and Process started - 2015.02.04
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2015.03.10 , Permanent Resident Fee also requested
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Set for July 30 2015
Hi Guys,

I received MR but they ask to submit update 5606 and 5669 forms,,,,,,,,,,,,was the forms updated recently............is it something to worry about....did anyone received any request like this.

Worried
:( :( :( :(

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kate123 said:
Should i fax them the details of my new card along with the other info personally or should my consultant do that ???
I believe the best way to get anything done is to do it yourself :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
lallbachan said:
Hi Guys,

I received MR but they ask to submit update 5606 and 5669 forms,,,,,,,,,,,,was the forms updated recently............is it something to worry about....did anyone received any request like this.

Worried
:( :( :( :(
Hi, this is a routine request and not anything to worry about. I also got the request to refill IMM5669. I filled the form and sent it as requested. So relax, do as requested and wait patiently for the next step. All the best.

jlauhn

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Honduras
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldim84 said:
Dear Friends,

I want to share something interesting news which i happened to see in the November time line thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-november-applicants-lets-network-here-t248830.2475.html (page 166)

===========================================================================================

Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

===========================================================================================

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84
Was the CC Charged?

bnb

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014... Payment Charged..10-11-2014....
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second Line : 17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015 Third line 14-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
Hello Saki

This is my first post here though i have read many of your posts....You are a ocean of knowledge and have a kind heart to help others... I appreciate your efforts :)
I have a query regarding the place to land, May you pls tell me where can I get commercial driving license easily for driving truck? I have heard that in edmonton it takes just 2-3 months to get a commercial license if i produce two years of driving experience from India. Is it true? And how much time will it take to get the same in toronto?

Thanks in advance

Feb 14, 2015
hello Seniors,

I had applied under FSW category in June 2014 & received my file number in OCT 2014. After i had applied, i realized that the Place of Birth is incorrect in my younger sons passport. However, i got the old passport cancelled & got a new passport of my son with the required corrections. I had send the documents to CHC, delhi informing them about the updation/changes after i had received my File number. My second line was updated long time back & it shows that my file processing was started on 03rd DEC 2014. The documents that i had sent to Delhi CHC was delivered on 24th DEC 2014. But till now i have not received my MR Sad
Could you please tell me why there is so much of delay & why and what is taking so long in processing i hope the corrections that i have done in the place of birth will not cause any problem in the processing.

Thanks in advance.

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form requested: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
Dear pipis,
Can u tell me what is the latest MR receiving date from LVO?

Regards,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bhupinder_singh said:
hello Seniors,

I had applied under FSW category in June 2014 & received my file number in OCT 2014. After i had applied, i realized that the Place of Birth is incorrect in my younger sons passport. However, i got the old passport cancelled & got a new passport of my son with the required corrections. I had send the documents to CHC, delhi informing them about the updation/changes after i had received my File number. My second line was updated long time back & it shows that my file processing was started on 03rd DEC 2014. The documents that i had sent to Delhi CHC was delivered on 24th DEC 2014. But till now i have not received my MR Sad
Could you please tell me why there is so much of delay & why and what is taking so long in processing i hope the corrections that i have done in the place of birth will not cause any problem in the processing.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, your processing timelines are still in line with current actual times lines of other applicants. Some VOs are just attending to June applications so do not panic but be patient for your MR. Your turn will come :)

Feb 14, 2015
Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply :D.

But could u please let me know that the corrections that i have made in the passport of my kid regarding the place of birth, i hope that wont cause any problem in the processing.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bhupinder_singh said:
Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply :D.

But could u please let me know that the corrections that i have made in the passport of my kid regarding the place of birth, i hope that wont cause any problem in the processing.
Hi, the change of your child's passport will not be an issue at all. People renew their passports all over the world everyday and even change their details or their names. CIO and the Visa offices are experienced in handling these changes, it's a very small matter. Cheers.