Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Hi guys,

Need some help with filling Canada post prepaid envelope. What would you put under sender's name? Shipping from has first and last name, how do I know it? Or do I just put my name at both places? Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
cooldim84 said:
Dear Friends,

I want to share something interesting news which i happened to see in the November time line thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-november-applicants-lets-network-here-t248830.2475.html (page 166)

===========================================================================================

Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

===========================================================================================

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84
Hi, I'm not sure where you got that impression from but a complete check will be done both before and after the card is charged or draft is cashed for application fee. This is why we repeatedly ask applicants to review their applications BEFORE submitting, cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tajik said:
Hi guys,

Need some help with filling Canada post prepaid envelope. What would you put under sender's name? Shipping from has first and last name, how do I know it? Or do I just put my name at both places? Thanks
Hi, you have a surname and first name. Your surname/last name is your family name and your first name is your own name. Please fill appropriately, cheers.

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you have a surname and first name. Your surname/last name is your family name and your first name is your own name. Please fill appropriately, cheers.
Thanks I understand this. But what do I put for OTTAWA office last name and first name? I need a prepaid envelope for them to send me my passport. Sender's info

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tajik said:
Thanks I understand this. But what do I put for OTTAWA office last name and first name? I need a prepaid envelope for them to send me my passport. Sender's info
Oh, now I get you. If you check your PPR mail, you will see the initials of the review officer who is working on your file. E.g. my review officer is 'AB' so simply put the initials of your own review officer or put 'Review Officer'.

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Oh, now I get you. If you check your PPR mail, you will see the initials of the review officer who is working on your file. E.g. my review officer is 'AB' so simply put the initials of your own review officer or put 'Review Officer'.
Man this process is nerve wrecking :D :D :D I paid for label, clicked Print button and my browser crashed ((((( Checked the website, nowhere to reprint the label. Will have to wait till morning and call customer service. ??? ??? ??? ???

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tajik said:
Man this process is nerve wrecking :D :D :D I paid for label, clicked Print button and my browser crashed ((((( Checked the website, nowhere to reprint the label. Will have to wait till morning and call customer service. ??? ??? ??? ???
Wow, what an experience. Hope it's sorted out soon :)

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Wow, what an experience. Hope it's sorted out soon :)
Passports mailed :)

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form requested: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
dear Saki , i m also 5 th sep14 applicant and got PER 5th Dec14.But i have not received any email from LVO about photo requirement.NOC 2132

Please advice me why is this happend.
Regards,

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see above. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
Hi, Once I submit a CSE on https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
How long it may take for CIC to give me a reply?

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Jongli said:
Hello Seniors,
My Application Status:
NOC 1113
SGVO
App sent by DHL from BD on 9th Nov , Received by NS on 19th NOV
CC - 12th Jan 2015
Waiting for PER - Hopefully Next week as per stats

Next steps - Not sure what's going to happen in next stages. please give me a summarise of next stages.

Issues:
My daughter born on 11th Nov just after 2days of app sent and while still with courier company.
I have not informed CIC about her yet due complexity of Passport etc, and previously been advised to apply application without further delay to join NOC cap.
Now, could you guys please give me some advice what course of action I need to take next? I just recently applied for passport for my daughter. It may take a month due to current situation. Do you advice me to wait until my file get transfer to SGVO or shall I notify changes to CIC upon receive of PER? Also please give me a details documents list, form and procedure of informing CIC.

Thanks In advance.
Hello,

I have Received PER now.
Do you recommend I should wait until AOR before I let CIC know as I haven't receive Birth certificate or passport yet. these may take 2 month.
How long CIC take to reply of a CSE?

thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jongli said:
Hi, Once I submit a CSE on https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
How long it may take for CIC to give me a reply?
Hi, some applicants have reported receiving feed back within 2 days, others reported getting response after 6 weeks. Cheers.