+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

nbaloach

Jun 21, 2014
my application was returned by CIO saying that it is deemed incomplete due to payment issues, while my bank clearly says that my credit card has been charged but amount not claimed by CIC. I feel I have a strong case and error is on the part of CIC.

what are the options;

where can I send letter for reconsideration ?

would appeal at the federal court be a viable option ?

which of the above two to adopt ?

feeling squeezed.......

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nbaloach said:
my application was returned by CIO saying that it is deemed incomplete due to payment issues, while my bank clearly says that my credit card has been charged but amount not claimed by CIC. I feel I have a strong case and error is on the part of CIC.

what are the options;

where can I send letter for reconsideration ?

would appeal at the federal court be a viable option ?

which of the above two to adopt ?

feeling squeezed.......
I think you should first write a letter for reconsideration, explaining the payment issue and attach a copy of your bank statement showing the fee taken. After that, review their response before you consider talking to a consultant/immigration lawyer. All the best.

nbaloach

Jun 21, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
I think you should first write a letter for reconsideration, explaining the payment issue and attach a copy of your bank statement showing the fee taken. After that, review their response before you consider talking to a consultant/immigration lawyer. All the best.

where to send letter for reconsideration. can you pls. share the address

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nbaloach said:
where to send letter for reconsideration. can you pls. share the address
Use this please, cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc

princess0531

Sep 4, 2014
To Everyone,
Hi I'm June 2014 Principal Applicant. We've done with our Medicals last Dec. 2014, However, My Husband
has to undergo further test ( Sputum Culture, Rep. X-ray and Pulmo report) results and reports will
be completed on March 17,2015..

Here's My CONCERN,. I received a Good News from My OB Doctor that I am 5 weeks
Pregnant as of Today. What should I do? Should I Inform my Panel Physician that I am Pregnant?
Should I submit any update Forms to CIC? Is my Pregnancy can affect our application? Pls. Help.,,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
princess0531 said:
To Everyone,
Hi I'm June 2014 Principal Applicant. We've done with our Medicals last Dec. 2014, However, My Husband
has to undergo further test ( Sputum Culture, Rep. X-ray and Pulmo report) results and reports will
be completed on March 17,2015..

Here's My CONCERN,. I received a Good News from My OB Doctor that I am 5 weeks
Pregnant as of Today. What should I do? Should I Inform my Panel Physician that I am Pregnant?
Should I submit any update Forms to CIC? Is my Pregnancy can affect our application? Pls. Help.,,
Hi, no need to inform your VO until the baby is born. That is when the information matters and the baby can be issued its own UCI. UCI is not allocated to unborn children.

Since you are done with your own medicals and your husband's will soon be concluded, there is a chance that you will soon get your PR visas and can land with your pregnancy and give birth in Canada. The baby then gets automatic citizenship for being born in Canada and you don't need to pay additional application fee for the child or provide updated POF for your family.

Congratulations in advance for your child, all the best.

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Hello Seniors,
My Application Status:
NOC 1113
SGVO
App sent by DHL from BD on 9th Nov , Received by NS on 19th NOV
CC - 12th Jan 2015
Waiting for PER - Hopefully Next week as per stats

Next steps - Not sure what's going to happen in next stages. please give me a summarise of next stages.

Issues:
My daughter born on 11th Nov just after 2days of app sent and while still with courier company.
I have not informed CIC about her yet due complexity of Passport etc, and previously been advised to apply application without further delay to join NOC cap.
Now, could you guys please give me some advice what course of action I need to take next? I just recently applied for passport for my daughter. It may take a month due to current situation. Do you advice me to wait until my file get transfer to SGVO or shall I notify changes to CIC upon receive of PER? Also please give me a details documents list, form and procedure of informing CIC.

Thanks In advance.

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Hi People,

I got PPR today and it says any of the following happened let us know. My mailing address has changed, I moved to different apartment. Is that critical? Can I still send my passports or should I wait? Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jongli said:
Hello Seniors,
My Application Status:
NOC 1113
SGVO
App sent by DHL from BD on 9th Nov , Received by NS on 19th NOV
CC - 12th Jan 2015
Waiting for PER - Hopefully Next week as per stats

Next steps - Not sure what's going to happen in next stages. please give me a summarise of next stages. Next is your PER after which your file is transferred to a Visa Office for further review and processing. You may be invited for an interview, you may not. If VO is satisfied, they will issue you Medical Request by email. This might come with a request for updated Proof of fund and Police clearance certificates. If those are found okay then next is Passport request for visa stamping

Issues:
My daughter born on 11th Nov just after 2days of app sent and while still with courier company.
I have not informed CIC about her yet due complexity of Passport etc, and previously been advised to apply application without further delay to join NOC cap.
Now, could you guys please give me some advice what course of action I need to take next? I just recently applied for passport for my daughter. It may take a month due to current situation. Do you advice me to wait until my file get transfer to SGVO or shall I notify changes to CIC upon receive of PER? Also please give me a details documents list, form and procedure of informing CIC. Immediately inform CIO of your daughter's birth via CSE. begin to get ready a new proof of funds to cover your daughter and her application fee as well. Also fill a new generic information form to include her. begin to process her international passport as well. CIO will reply to you with specific instructions regarding your child. Use this link to inform them and attach her birth certificate as your initial evidence, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Thanks In advance.
Hi, see above. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tajik said:
Hi People,

I got PPR today and it says any of the following happened let us know. My mailing address has changed, I moved to different apartment. Is that critical? Can I still send my passports or should I wait? Thanks
Hi, congrats on your PPR. The change of address is not a critical situation and should not affect your visa stamping. I would say leave things as they are but it is up to you. All the best.

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, congrats on your PPR. The change of address is not a critical situation and should not affect your visa stamping. I would say leave things as they are but it is up to you. All the best.
Thanks for your response. I did email the office telling them about address change. My only concern is that, should I mail the passports or wait for the address to get updated? Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tajik said:
Thanks for your response. I did email the office telling them about address change. My only concern is that, should I mail the passports or wait for the address to get updated? Thanks
Send your passports immediately! Look at this man, what are you waiting for? :eek:

You aren't meant to wait for their response after you update them. Why delaying your own progress? Please send immediately, looking forward to your good news soon.

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see above. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
Thank you for this helpful support

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I want to share something interesting news which i happened to see in the November time line thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-november-applicants-lets-network-here-t248830.2475.html (page 166)

===========================================================================================

Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

===========================================================================================

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84