+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
haral said:
Congratulations Muratza Bhai. This means you are through the intial selection (points) stage...yes now b/g checks will take place which will culminate with MR and so on......Pray for me as well.
Dear haral

can i ask how can u say that he is through the initial stage.i am asking because i am in same situation and my processing date is in mar-12

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a selection decision is taken at this stage which converts into decision made (rejection) or statement with processing date gets mentioned in eCAS descrption. In the later scnerio intial decision is positive which means applicant meets points criteria and file is sent for b/g checks (if any required based on VO's comments)

Gillani said:
Dear haral

can i ask how can u say that he is through the initial stage.i am asking because i am in same situation and my processing date is in mar-12

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
haral said:
Congratulations Muratza Bhai. This means you are through the intial selection (points) stage...yes now b/g checks will take place which will culminate with MR and so on......Pray for me as well.

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
haral said:
a selection decision is taken at this stage which converts into decision made (rejection) or statement with processing date gets mentioned in eCAS descrption. In the later scnerio intial decision is positive which means applicant meets points criteria and file is sent for b/g checks (if any required based on VO's comments)

Thanks for reply

but some people got decision made after processing date added

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
@Haral.
Thanks you your details reply and clearing me , inshaullah you will also go through same . P will pray for you.

jaash

Dec 16, 2011
Dear Saki,
today I noticed a changes in my e status!

We received your application for permanent residence on March 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 31, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 8, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 19, 2012.

I thank & praise God , waited a long for the above line to appear in e status.

What is this means? what could be the next step? Is it background check ?How long will take for getting MR?

Please do reply.

Thank you,
Jaash

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaash said:
Dear Saki,
today I noticed a changes in my e status!

We received your application for permanent residence on March 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 31, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 8, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 19, 2012.

I thank & praise God , waited a long for the above line to appear in e status.

What is this means? what could be the next step? Is it background check ?How long will take for getting MR?

Please do reply.

Thank you,
Jaash
Means they have started processing your file which includes points test, job experience verification and other background checks and once they are happy with it they will send you the medicals or you may receive a request for updated forms as many other applicants are getting before medicals or with medicals.

Cheers
Saki

jaash

Dec 16, 2011
saki said:
Means they have started processing your file which includes points test, job experience verification and other background checks and once they are happy with it they will send you the medicals or you may receive a request for updated forms as many other applicants are getting before medicals or with medicals.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki for the reply.

Jaash

hip

Apr 17, 2012
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW-1 in year of Oct-2010.That time i had fulltime one year experience,and currently i am working with the same company with the same job title.Now i am planning to move India for 6 months for family emergency.

Do i have to continue my job with the same field? either USA or in India? or that's fine.

Is there any bad impression on my PR file?

Thanks for your help.

H

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hip said:
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW-1 in year of Oct-2010.That time i had fulltime one year experience,and currently i am working with the same company with the same job title.Now i am planning to move India for 6 months for family emergency.

Do i have to continue my job with the same field? either USA or in India? or that's fine.

Is there any bad impression on my PR file?

Thanks for your help.

H
No you dont have to continue you can leave your employer and even you can change your career path it will not effect your application as long as you have met the miimum experience criteria but you will need to inform the visa office once you move to India.

Cheers
Saki

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear Saki

Who should fill this form

Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409)

regards

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
WOW !!!!!!!!

Decision Made today, But no canadian address is updated. is it positive or negative?

When can i expect my passport back?

Thanks to lord swaminarayan and all of you.

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
dear Saurav,
Congrats and i wish lord swaminarayan fulfill all your dreams as i am also beliving same religious.

hip

Apr 17, 2012
Dear Saki,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.How about,If i don't work in India for 2 months and after that i will join any company to work?Is that fine?Also before how many day's i have to inform to CIC for any update like if i move to India.....

Thanks,

H

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki,
Hope all is well.
At what stage the Ecas status is changed to DM after PPr?
When should I expect my PP back after DM ?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Guss