Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
Hi Saki

is it possible if DD get en- cashed before CIC receive medical reports?... I am still waiting for passport request. people say DD en-cash is the final step.

Look at my time Line----

MR,RPRF, marriage que, pcc on 9th Feb 2012
docments received by CIC - 22nd March 2012
MEdicals sent on 29th March 2012
DD is encashed - 28th March 2012

Waiting for Passport Request

No Medicals line update

Status: In process - we started processing your application on xxxxxx

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear saki

Today i received another letter from london it includes IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM and on this form they marked big crossed on the spouse column and only principal column available. Is it means that only principal applicant fill this form ? and how to fill this form by computer OR by hand ?

Secondly In AT BIRTH row , what we will write and what does this mean ?

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear staralihaider,

u can fill form if u have adobe10 reader/editor on ur computer, and many pple hve sent this form by filling it without computer. this is my exp. that i sent filled by computer but my friend sent same by filling with hand written. and both accepted.
saleem

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsk said:
tnx fr reply
1. ur opinion - PEBC document evaluation requirement for applying FSW-NOC 3131 in june 2012. (new rule expecting - is it required fr applying it self or has to be done before we reach canda)
Not really sure about this mate ask someone as well dont wanna misguide you.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chazza said:
Hi Saki,

Could you please assist.

This morning i read a line on my ECAS "Medicals Have Been received "

How long do you think i will have to wait to receive PPR and what is going on behind the scene now ?

Thanks in advance

Chazza.

Hi

Should be long it depends on your security checks how long they take and if they already done then pasport request will be on its way.
So it depends on security checks time

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Dear Saki

now what does it means positive/negative ?
what are the chances ?
As eemmooo said your file is eligible but you will have to wait for 6 months more.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pratik333 said:
Hi Saki

is it possible if DD get en- cashed before CIC receive medical reports?... I am still waiting for passport request. people say DD en-cash is the final step.

Look at my time Line----

MR,RPRF, marriage que, pcc on 9th Feb 2012
docments received by CIC - 22nd March 2012
MEdicals sent on 29th March 2012
DD is encashed - 28th March 2012

Waiting for Passport Request

No Medicals line update

Status: In process - we started processing your application on xxxxxx

Its a good step but final step would only be when you get your visa stamped as they can reject application on many reasons before that so dont take anything for guaranteed.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear saki

Today i received another letter from london it includes IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM and on this form they marked big crossed on the spouse column and only principal column available. Is it means that only principal applicant fill this form ? and how to fill this form by computer OR by hand ?

Secondly In AT BIRTH row , what we will write and what does this mean ?

I dont know why they have crossed out as it say must be filled by applicants over the age 18 but since they have crossed out so just need to be filled by your spouse and 'At Birth' means the surname at Birth, so the surname used in the birth certificate will go in.
You can type out or hand written does not really matter.

Cheers
Saki

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
I dont know why they have crossed out as it say must be filled by applicants over the age 18 but since they have crossed out so just need to be filled by your spouse and 'At Birth' means the surname at Birth, so the surname used in the birth certificate will go in.
You can type out or hand written does not really matter.

Cheers
Saki
Thank you Saki. But why they need this form?

Last month i have sent them all additional updated documents+supplymentary form, RPRF fee, Medicals, original degrees,PCC, Proof of funds, on visa officer request.

Today they send back our Original Documents and request for this IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM for principal applicant .

WHY ?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Thank you Saki. But why they need this form?

Last month i have sent them all additional updated documents+supplymentary form, RPRF fee, Medicals, original degrees,PCC, Proof of funds, on visa officer request.

Today they send back our Original Documents and request for this IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM for principal applicant .

WHY ?
Dont really sure why they have asked for it but what i can think of is that they need this for your security checks they might have got cross reference check going on with same name just a different surname so they might want to confirm it Or does your spouse have two different surname on any of her documents? Its just my opinon, you should be happy atleast your case is moving.

Cheers
Saki

iamthebest

Mar 6, 2012
Hi Saki,

there are some proposed changes in Point System.....is it possible that if we do not qualify as per new point system, our applications can be disqualified/rejected and returned back........

Also, it seems that they have put hold on new application processing.....since they are not issuing any new MR.....and will now work as per new guidelines and reject if not in lines with new guidelines.

Please guide

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamthebest said:
Hi Saki,

there are some proposed changes in Point System.....is it possible that if we do not qualify as per new point system, our applications can be disqualified/rejected and returned back........

Also, it seems that they have put hold on new application processing.....since they are not issuing any new MR.....and will now work as per new guidelines and reject if not in lines with new guidelines.

Please guide
No, those applications which have already been received by CIC will be dealt under the current point system. New point system will only apply to those who will apply after the 'date' changes are announced.

Cheers
Saki

iamthebest

Mar 6, 2012
But one get to see following information in other forums ......

I am worried and concerned :eek:.....please suggest what can be done ....

Thnks

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wanted to bring your attention to a news release from Minister Kenney's office yesterday:

.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-04-17.asp

It basically suggests that the new guidelines for FSW applicants about to be released would have a new point system, with emphasis on younger applicants, with high education credentials, and very high reading and writing skills in English. They must also be in NOCs that are in great demand, meaning they can get a job immediately...

Here is my concern, the news release states:

"change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. "

This would mean that the new point system and its requirements would apply to all those who have submitted applications in previous years as well, in effect thousands of applications will be denied because they would not qualify. Only the few, with the above mentioned qualifications, will get through.

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
saki said:
Its a good step but final step would only be when you get your visa stamped as they can reject application on many reasons before that so dont take anything for guaranteed.

Cheers
Saki
Thank you Saki i just pray everything will be okay and i hopw i receive PPrs soon

aram_golbaghi

Jul 1, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-08-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Dear Saki

I have a question
3 days a go i got my Meds, and after a day, they asked me for update some forms , police certificates and my original Social Security Records for the last 10 years.....
The problem is my job refrence letter does not exactly match my social security records, becasue i have mentioned some part time jobs during my university period and Military service which i dont have a social security record for that and although eve without those period I still will have enough job experience to pass the 67 points...
Now I have this concern that, if this could cause a serious problem for me, while they already have sent my Medicals ...

And do you suggest I come with an explantion in the first place about this with sending the documents, or just sent the documents with no explanation and wait for their response?

thank you for you reply ...