+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Saki,
I have a question related to Work Experience.
My JDs since Sep 2006 till date fall into NOC 0213.
During this period I changed three Orgs. I have reference letters of each on company letter Heads.

In the personal History I mentioned it as Three Jobs with their time duration also.

But In the "11" Clause "Your Work Experience", (where we have to mention the Occupations JDs). whether I mentioned it as One from 2006 till date or as Three. Cuz my JDs remain almost same

:-X

Regards....

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
saki said:
This is a code they use internally for their own working purpose i dont think you can make out anything from this.

Maybe better ask someone else in the form who have seen this in their CAIPS and got some outcome from it.

Cheers
Saki
thank you sir

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
saki said:
They have not asked forthe passports clearly but if we read the last line about the mailing address this shows that they have asked for passports. Since you have already sent the additional docs i would suggest to shoot an email to the embassy and ask them if they need the passport now or they will ask for it when needed.

Cheers
Saki

Thanks for reply
Do you think if it is risky to send passport with cover letter without the written request letter from CIC, some of my friend said it is risky to send without written request but on other side i am scared if I can not send it on time?

What should I do?

msherjil

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mr.Saki

can you inform me what procedure is completed by London CHC when your e-cas turns to "In-Process" from "Application Received By Visa Office"

My e-cas is "On-Process" since May 2011. I have not received any communication from CHC on my case.

Please respond , I am getting worried and frustrated.

Thank you

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hi Saki,

Could you please assist.

This morning i read a line on my ECAS "Medicals Have Been received "

How long do you think i will have to wait to receive PPR and what is going on behind the scene now ?

Thanks in advance

Chazza.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
saki said:
Hi

You will receive a letter when they will send one, the processing started last month so wait for sometime. Every individual case is different so if other are getting letters does not mean you will receive one in the same time frame as well, just have patience and they will send once they have processed your file.

Cheers
saki
Hi Saki

i sent case specific inquiry 0n 8th April and today i got reply from Visa Office it says

"Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be advised that a letter was sent on March 23 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

today is 18th and the delay could be due to the mailing system. now what am i suppose to do ?
shall i write VO to email me letter path or just to wait and waste time .

problem is that i am going Europe for vacation from 4th of May till june 1st and file address is my office.
if they ask for updated documents in this letter then already 1 month has passed.

any suggessions plsssssssss

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pratik333 said:
Thanks for reply
Do you think if it is risky to send passport with cover letter without the written request letter from CIC, some of my friend said it is risky to send without written request but on other side i am scared if I can not send it on time?

What should I do?
You have already send the other docs so dont send passport just now. Email the visa office and ask them if they needed it now or you shud wait for their further corespondence

Cheers

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msherjil said:
Dear Mr.Saki

can you inform me what procedure is completed by London CHC when your e-cas turns to "In-Process" from "Application Received By Visa Office"

My e-cas is "On-Process" since May 2011. I have not received any communication from CHC on my case.

Please respond , I am getting worried and frustrated.

Thank you
I wud say that ur status sine may 2011 is an error and when it will actually get inprocess they will out the processing date in your status and the do all the background and security checks.

Cheers

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Hi Saki

i sent case specific inquiry 0n 8th April and today i got reply from Visa Office it says

"Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be advised that a letter was sent on March 23 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

today is 18th and the delay could be due to the mailing system. now what am i suppose to do ?
shall i write VO to email me letter path or just to wait and waste time .

problem is that i am going Europe for vacation from 4th of May till june 1st and file address is my office.
if they ask for updated documents in this letter then already 1 month has passed.

any suggessions plsssssssss

Hi

Its almost a month now since they send it check your postoffice maybe its still their as u know how post service works so maybe its still their and if youncant find it then email visa ofice that u have not received it.

Cheers
Saki

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
saki said:
Hi

Its almost a month now since they send it check your postoffice maybe its still their as u know how post service works so maybe its still their and if youncant find it then email visa ofice that u have not received it.

Cheers
Saki
well as i checked my company mail dept and since there are no signs of my letter i think its better to inform them , thank you saki for your reply.appreciate it always :)

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Cheers
Saki
tnx fr reply
1. ur opinion - PEBC document evaluation requirement for applying FSW-NOC 3131 in june 2012. (new rule expecting - is it required fr applying it self or has to be done before we reach canda)

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hi Saki,

Could you please assist.

This morning i read a line on my ECAS "Medicals Have Been received "

How long do you think i will have to wait to receive PPR and what is going on behind the scene now ?

Thanks in advance

Chazza.

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Dear sir
A month ago i sent an updating about my new job with general responsibilites from the staff handbook in my institute. Now i'd like to send my job's spesific responsibilites from the HR office.Would this be good for me or it whould affect my status?
I am under background check now.
thank you for your help

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
saki said:
Hi

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki

i request them sending scanned copy of letter and got reply :

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months’ time.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please do not make any case status requests during the next 12 months as they will not be answered.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative;

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for immigration, are being returned to you.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

now what does it means positive/negative ?
what are the chances ?

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Dear Saki

i request them sending scanned copy of letter and got reply :

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months' time.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please do not make any case status requests during the next 12 months as they will not be answered.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative;

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for immigration, are being returned to you.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

now what does it means positive/negative ?
what are the chances ?
Jamy the good this is that your file has pass the eligibility review. This means they are satidisfies with your JD's and also they might have calculated your numbers. But they are asking to wait for another 6 to 12 months as already their quota for this NOC is filled for this year.